Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University (28322 Views)

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Integrityfarms(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
This news is not too good for the zombies o!
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by otokx(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Political stake holders in Nigeria, u'll never hear their children graduating from OAU, UI, LASU, UNILAG and so many tertiary institutions we have in Nigeria. They send their children to abroad to study in a conducive environments. Who they epp? They steal from our treasury to feed themselves and their families. God is watching. Nemesis is inevitable am so confident

PDP = APC

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Flyingngel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulation to her, but until she get first class in law school. Then i will doff my cap for her.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by dbestuncle: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrat correct girl beta pikin. can zahra Buhari compete? or Tinubu Daughter; the head of market women. Rise above hate jor
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by ayodioo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrat

Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by mapet: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thylord:
Genetic inteligency. cthem try.

Intelligency grin grin grin grin grin Oshe!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, no complicate things, commot the y and replace with e

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Thaiwodinho(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
happy for you Lizzy.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Angelb4: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
All our politicians dey tell their children to study law....and una expect corruption to end soon. I hear una.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Cornerstone001: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congrats*
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by cardoctor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
All these big men children graduating in overseas universities. Universities don finish for naija ni?
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Ugoeze2016: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Someone deleted my congratulatory post here, hmmm. God is watching y'all. I rest my case
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Emarc16(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
shey na only law our politicians children dey study
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
wait oo, all this law graduate news that have been occupying the front page recently on NL, and yet we are still living with defunct judiciary, a system prone to adjouring... Naija E go beta.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by samguru(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
tax payers' money in action.

Fellow Nigerians lets continue to pay our tax to sponsor the looters's children education. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by dukecharles(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
That's a gene from crop of Last administration, this administration, their children graduate from Nigerian Law School after wasting our resources in international Universities with Let my people Go gotten from a resit exam. Like Father like children, what a shame. No wonder our Economy is suffering.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by peddyoosa1: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
DAT one no guarantee automatic job
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Thylord(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
mapet:

Intelligency grin grin grin grin grin Oshe!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, no complicate things, commot the y and replace with e
bro no mind me jare you know english and the wahala.make the tin day like dat for the main time.who english help.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by Orikinla(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulations!
Just like her father who also graduated with First Class.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by drpossibilities(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
ednut1:
na every day i dey beg brother wey dey school he must finish with FC o. Graduate trainee jobs requirements fit be first class, plus french language, plus internship from uk or usa cheesy

Bros, na kill you wan kill us be that O. Haba!!! Your comment really cracked me up. Nice one.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by seunfape(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
The father got his first class in 1985 and became thief around 2015 durring GEJ regime,
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by seunfape(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
The girl is beautiful but the man is stupid
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by emorse(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
ednut1:
na every day i dey beg brother wey dey school he must finish with FC o. Graduate trainee jobs requirements fit be first class, plus french language, plus internship from uk or usa cheesy

Plus he must no old pass twenty years.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by mapet: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thylord:
bro no mind me jare you know english and the wahala.make the tin day like dat for the main time.who english help.

U be corret man joor!!!!! no mind me!!!! who engrish epp!!!!!
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by brojoshua: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
I hope not with part of the looted money while other peoples' daughters were abandoned in the hands of jihadists to rust away because expected weapons to rescue them didn't come to the military men because the leaders had shared the money for the weapons
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by ofwest47(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
the rich getting richer the poor poorer suffering in the land (Jimmy Cliff the ragae star)see the children of the super rich who have laundered billions of dollars both at home and abroad are now using the illegally acquired foreign money to train their own children in America Europe and other countries of the world at the expense of the poor. We can now see why no Nigerian University was able to make it among the I st 1000 recognised Universities in the world.
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by DTaj: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Daft tribal and religious bigots, frustrated souls, beneficiaries of corruption, PDP e-rats, etc who insulted Aisha Buhari and President Buhari for sending their children to UK universities have suddenly gone quite on this thread about Reuben Abati's daughter's graduation from a UK university too!

Nincompoops! Hypocrites! Damn!
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by blackprowler: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2016
dbestuncle:
Congrat correct girl beta pikin. can zahra Buhari compete? or Tinubu Daughter; the head of market women. Rise above hate jor

Nigeria is the place where people claim success in life by competing for high marks in a classroom, reproducing what some oyibo found out from his own mind. Any wonder everyone is now getting First Class and Masters? Yet no one has been able to establish any link between that and a richer society. Nigeria is a lost country with incredibly dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by UKBobo(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Who gives a Bleep! Tired of this pro-western nansense. You people hate colonialism, yet still package your offspring off to oyibo university at the first chance. This has been going on for five decades....has the country improved in that time. They will come back and just chop, wipe mouth, finish.

Dem never learn civil liberties, financial probity etc..
Re: Elizabeth Abati Graduates With A First-Class In Law From Bristol University by TorugbeneSamuel(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Good one and congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Politicians Go Into Hiding In Anambra As Gunmen Break Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.