Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] (71165 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram / Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Itzasap(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chai warris dis... See breast like bathroom slippers..

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by WebSurfer(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamDino:

Just give her 2 years and it will turn to Shatta Wale wife own.
biko, how does that one look like?
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by jericco1(m): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2016
if it falls at her age, I clearly understand.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Ice007(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
And to the babes who be deceiving guys with them push-up bras...

1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by andamm7(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2016
breast don fall pass waterfall
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by shamecurls(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
God Bless Our [size=15pt]Fallen[/size] Heroes

They will always be cherished and remembered for there service to the Nation and humanity

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Cornerstone001: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
They advised her that she should cover her boobs cause they have fallen below the national standard ..
shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This got me laughing

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
WebSurfer:
The two bedroom flats was rented and mis-managed by the ex boyfriend she was calling out on the other day grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by NevetsIbot(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
jtwest:
The boobs be like, let's bow down our heads to pray! Abi she don date a police man b4 wey be like 'lie down flat! Ya under arresting' to those boobs ni?
lwkm... My belle o. On your knees!!! I said on your knees... Inshort!!!! Lie down!!! Lie down or I shoot you!grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
e don fall sha.
make i no lie.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Call07034780891: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2016
..and she is equally very ugly at that. A common cheap wh.ore forming celebrity.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Adisa89(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm sure Nairaland trolls are among. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by foremost55(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2016
I dont get all the fuss about "falling", "standing", "sitting", "jogging", "somersaulting", "diving", the keyword to me is "BREAST"! Does it have nipple? Yes! Is it soft? Yes! Then it is "BREAST" enjoy it or gerraway"......

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Garshyzee(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Her elder sis fine pass her sef....DAT ex boyfriend bad....I wep fr d fallen breasts sad
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by jaybee3(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin..welcome to physics class..our topic for today is "GRAVITY".. .. the brilliant students understand better. lipsrsealed .

They aren't big enough to conform to gravitational pull just yet especially when they haven't been exposed to aggravated sucking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Damfostopper(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Am not seeing any boobs..,, wat Am seeing are 2 swollen pimples on her chest.... Dats not breast
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Stanford Bridge is falling down.. Falling down!! Falling down

Stanford Bridge is falling down... My dear lady grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by cardoctor(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Where the breast?
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by pepigeorge(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Cheap popularity. .. why is she in d newz
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by atirolu(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2016
This are falling hero of the terrorist attacks in the N/E
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2016
well everything that has weight and obviously not on ground can and would be subjected to a GRAVITATIONAL PULL.true or falselet the physics class kwotiniu!!!
jaybee3:

They aren't big enough to conform to gravitational pull just yet especially when they haven't been exposed to aggravated sucking
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by evy1(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Bend Down Select Boobs.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Famsey: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Just here to read comments and laugh out loud cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by goldbim(f): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2016
jaybee3:

omg, shocked..this is an "A" student!!distinction all the way,sir..
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by princecaskey1(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerian schools are in need of flat blackboards and laura is here,they should just beg her for her chest its flat and don't worry about colour,they will darken it
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Kakamorufu(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
officialvabadon:
Olympus has fallen grin grin
exact tin on my mind
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by tammie24: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Very ugly girl
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Iye oo!

D breast is obeying d law of gravity.

Anything wey look up go look down.
Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by nizetee: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin..welcome to physics class..our topic for today is "GRAVITY".. .. the brilliant students understand better. lipsrsealed .
Very good example of the force of gravity.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] by jaybee3(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
well everything that has weight and obviously not on ground can and would be subjected to a GRAVITATIONAL PULL.true or falselet the physics class kwotiniu!!!

That's true if the object isn't being subject to any interference BUT the boobs in question is being keenly supported by a body frame which provides a counteractive balance for the boobs. The body frame is an inclined pulley system

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Banned From Entering USA / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.