Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic (26332 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na until una succeed win something comeback una go really know say Buhari no really mean that smile on his face

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Funforme(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
T
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Litmus: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Like in football, we're relying on a tired out force. We need new set of blood.

I'm sure we couldn't do worst than we already are even if we lazily set up centers in several state capitals and announce that any person over six-foot five and under twenty five year old must come and enroll for high jump, long and triple jumps - even if they had never jumped before. Specify height and body type for sprint and all the other sports. Bet you by the time they're all whittled down to the best of the lot and trained intensively for two months only, the result would be better than what we have now, having payed those America coaches exorbitantly.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Emeka71(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
henritinecy:
For sale?
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
I can see tega odele behind the president.. thumbs up bro.. keep the FGC warri flag flying.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by kings09(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
I totally I agree wit u but in a country like ours where inadequate funding is available to our athletes, i'd pay much relevance to personal glory followed by FINANCIAL REWARD from whom am representing. Murray don chop belleful but how many of our athletes don chop belleful. Gloria Alozie, the Nigerian guyz dat run for Portugal, Quatar are clear examples
saintdennis:

Hopefully they add landed property(1 plot) u don't represent ur country 4 money, u represent for recognition...win gold and hook up with a good manager u will get a lot of endorsement.

When murray won wimbledon he got a title, dunno about monetary gifts @all cos it wasn't mentioned...but the kudi he will make from endorsements go yapa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by passionate88: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Spot the two idiots in their midst

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by hardeyincah(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaybee3:

Any of the following: Hammer Discuss Shot put
judo no?
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by hardeyincah(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaybee3:

Any of the following: Hammer Discuss Shot put
judo nko?
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by saintdennis(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
kings09:
I totally I agree wit u but in a country like ours where inadequate funding is available to our athletes, i'd pay much relevance to personal glory followed by FINANCIAL REWARD from whom am representing. Murray don chop belleful but how many of our athletes don chop belleful. Gloria Alozie, the Nigerian guyz dat run for Portugal, Quatar are clear examples

Lol well then let's invest better in our sports... we the youth should be clamouring for govt to hands off some aspect of sports.

I once told someone it's laughable a tv station like NTA isn't world renowned give heads of agencies targets, let NFF be given targets and subject to quarterly/yearly reviews by the sports minister.

Why isn't NTA showing @least 3npfl matches per week? It can improve the level of exposure.

Where is the blueprint on integration of school sports into a national programme?

Guy they should be given a plot of land In their home state + 20k that is enough imo
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
jaybee3:

Any of the following:
Hammer
Discuss
Shot put
or weight lifting cheesy
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by kings09(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
U r on point. Our leaders n so-called heads of all these govt agencies see diz tins in d developed world but wld nt apply it here cos of their selfish interests thereby making Nigeria stagnant even for the next 20yrs.
saintdennis:

Lol well then let's invest better in our sports... we the youth should be clamouring for govt to hands off some aspect of sports.

I once told someone it's laughable a tv station like NTA isn't world renowned give heads of agencies targets, let NFF be given targets and subject to quarterly/yearly reviews by the sports minister.

Why isn't NTA showing @least 3npfl matches per week? It can improve the level of exposure.

Where is the blueprint on integration of school sports into a national programme?

Guy they should be given a plot of land In their home state + 20k that is enough imo

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bedminton tongue tongue tongue

MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3993056_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Game time: Guess the sports the Fat chick on the left is playing.. grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by tukdi: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:
Atleast say something!
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by emvico(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]God Bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/size]
your name is SHAME plus five letters, why? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by emvico(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
ademega:
nice one.. so NA just this few dey represent us upon all games for Olympic?
yes cos we no wan collect 20k again
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Yourskills(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=15pt]ok[/size]
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by saintdennis(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
kings09:
U r on point. Our leaders n so-called heads of all these govt agencies see diz tins in d developed world but wld nt apply it here cos of their selfish interests thereby making Nigeria stagnant even for the next 20yrs.
#word.
Everything na vision, imagine nigeria having having a 20 team league? Why? It doesn't make any sense. Germany has 18 n the leagues thriving SA has 16, Egypt 18, Morocco 16, Algeria16 Dr Congo 14,... but naija has 20...why

If I was npfl board I would cut the number of teams to 16, introduce a strict wage process, recruitment, stadia building/refurbishment (even if it's mainly pitch) under a 2year plan.

It's better to even have a 12 team league than the crappy sides we see on tv.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Btruth: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
How come we have only few people representing us at this year summer Olympic?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by lebete3000: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
President Buhari participates at the Formal Handing over of RIO 2016 Olympic Games delegation

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-president-buhari-with-nigerian.html

Abeg na trophy make una carry come house oh no go carry Zika virus come Nigeria abeg.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by pepigeorge(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
They will Just perform badly and come back home angry

I heard our boxer had no prior training embarassed

Make dem carry hausa athlete go....make dem punch corret him brain
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Kenechi1: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria[/b][/color][/size][/quote]
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by pepigeorge(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dat pregnant elephant by the left, which sport she won go do...abi dem don add ashaw..o for Olympic sports now. .......make she nor carry zikka virus come this country o
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
these people shudnt go n bring zika virus to nigeria. when athletes from countries with advanced healthcare facilities are shying away from the rio olympics, nigerian govt with its under development issues are carrying its team to rio. is ok
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by rjek: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
They will Just perform badly and come back home angry

I heard our boxer had no prior training embarassed
dat word I heard, will land u in trouble one day...try to c for urself b4 u talk.......
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by EreluY(f): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=18pt]ZIKA VIRUS? ZIKA VIRUS? ZIKA VIRUS? ZIKA VIRUS? ZIKA VIRUS? ZIKA VIRUS? ZIKA VIRUS?

BE WARNED.

[/size]
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Slymonster(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
temptnow:
Big mistake, now if they manage to win plastic spoon they are lucky. Buhari is bad luck.

When will you stop this rubbish and start saying positive thing for Nigerians..if he brings bad luck,then it also rest on you.(the head cannot be bad and the rest of the body not follow it)

WISH THEM WELL OR DON'T COMMENT
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3993056_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

I think 100 meters

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by DisGuy: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

She does weightlifting for Nigeria, Was close to the medals last Olympics in London- won several medals at international events for Nigeria

I think calling her fat in highly inappropriate

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by abbeyty(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

I think 100 meters

you must be joking, why not join relay team to it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by limeta(f): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari is bad luck
I did not vote for him
He is not my president

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by nonjebose(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Although I don't see us wining any medal, I am only interested in watching D'Tigers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.