Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic (26335 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by 4Kemzy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
So even that 14/14 oversize obese woman nah athlete she be.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Dezzx(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3993056_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Game time: Guess the sports the Fat chick on the left is playing.. grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
that fat chick is mariam usman, she is a weightlifter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
angry Shot put grin
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3993056_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Game time: Guess the sports the Fat chick on the left is playing.. grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by MadCow1: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
DisGuy:

She does weightlifting for Nigeria, Was close to the medals last Olympics in London- won several medals at international events for Nigeria

I think calling her fat in highly inappropriate

Weight Lifter huh.. Nice. Makes sense too.

Question now is; What is the right adjective to qualify a fat person these days? undecided
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by DrinkWater10: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
They will Just perform badly and come back home angry

I heard our boxer had no prior training embarassed
All our athletes, including Blessing Okhagbare have not had adequate training.
Forget the fake smile.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by DisGuy: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Question now is; What is the right adjective to qualify a fat person these days? undecided

Well considering she's an athlete especially a heavy lifter plus her height she probably has average body fat like everyone else

a fat person is a fat person I guess but I wont call them that! I call them big
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by CursedIboes: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Pained Ipob bush boy.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by ademusiwa14: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2016
[size=28pt]

except if they want to come to canada first before going to rio. embassy will give them visa, i am in canada at the moment.

Go and look for morenike akinosun, go and look for her,she live in Aurora, IL. if you dont include her, you cant win. you will likely get silver if she is on the team. Only is more than just winning. Increase this team to 200, 63 is too small. it only comes once in 4 years. dont destroy their dream. it is small. 200 for the games is too small. take part in all event . they spent 4 years to train. to take this small people. nobody will be interest in sport. that why sport is dyeing in nigeria. because you are doing the wrong thing.

you base the list on performance in the last 6month.

even while they have not taken part, it is hard to come to nigeria. you look at the time, they made in the usa, britian, etc , and it is better than nigeria. you take them. it is only $500 compare to people coming from nigeria. you are saving money.

you people are not encouraging young people. they would not be happy with you. you look at those who took part in the usa and british and offer them space in the team. because nigeria government did not treat my family well. i should have allowed young people to continue to bomb to kill all of you, just the way you treated my family. if i am not godly. i am the one who inform others countries of your problem. i am the one who help raise $200 million. go ask the united nation, not banky w.

if you were treating me well, i would have told brazil government to give you waives

what do you people enjoy been nigerian, nothing. i dont blame them for throw bomb , because government does nothing for the people. you dont provide good school, no health, no , nothing.

it is the experience that count.

abass mohammed too,

you use nigerian abroad. this is the only way to win, it is cheaper. see basketball. they are nigerian living in the usa. and train in the usa. they were born in the usa. over 1 million nigerian live in the usa. there is a nigeria football league in the usa, even in britain and canada

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPGpDwKpKj9vcoFAOxSbr7A

according to the internet, her phone number is,

Moriyike Akinosun's
Address
2580 Adamsway Dr
Aurora, IL 60502-9082

His Royal highness

Adesegun Ademusiwa.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miGY0MW8cCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQQsyKiCQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25T3rD_ZvLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9M8DDLwb-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sLahJse-7Q
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by klashe(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Usman maryam. She is a weight lifter.
jaybee3:

Any of the following:
Hammer
Discuss
Shot put
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by Gibz02: 3:41am On Jul 20, 2016
temptnow:
Big mistake, now if they manage to win plastic spoon they are lucky. Buhari is bad luck.
nawa 2 uoo.lol
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by DeRay98(m): 4:53am On Jul 20, 2016
temptnow:
Big mistake, now if they manage to win plastic spoon they are lucky. Buhari is bad luck.

Wetin Team Nigeria win for London 2012 Olympics? Pls answer me. angry
Hatred is the new disease that killing many Nigerian youth since they lost Presidential election in 2015.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by biookuta(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Bad mouth! too bad ooo
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by chikason68(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Rio olympic team why? Him don go infect una with dat him badluck. I dey pity una
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by habsydiamond(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2016
That's nice but Make us proud this time. God bless Nigeria and save us from this trouble time.
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by basingstoke: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2016
how you take know who chop ban
Re: Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic by peterphd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

I believe the right word is Fat or "a sack of potatoes" for a fat, offensive person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / Addressing The Myth That The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace Or Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.