Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures (40248 Views)

Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by viviangist: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Senator David A B Mark On July 17th 2016 , presented one car each to three priest in otukpo. Rev father akpala , father Moses and father Emma. Presenting the cars on behalf of the formal senate president were David Mark junior, the member representing otukpo/akpa in the benue state house of assembly (hon Egli Johnson Ahubi) and Rev father Onmoke - By Johnson Ahubi

David Mark is Working grin grin

Published On http://www.viviangist.com/3-suvs-given-to-newly-ordained-priests-in-otukpo-benue-by-david-mark-pictures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by viviangist: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2016

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good 4 them
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by project8(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
hope he wont use this car gifts to influnce ur preachings. congrats sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by henritinecy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
o

21 Likes

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by iamswizz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is the problem with Nigerian politicians.. while many may applaud this egregious behavior, I totally condemn it with tremendous alacrity. Whose funds is being used to purchase these vehicles? Tax payers money?

David mark should better remember he also represents the Muslims in his district and same should be extended to the Islamic clerics, which would reduce religious intolerance minimally.. go to this senators zone and see how schools are in a state of rot, but they can squeeze out public funds to purchase vehicles, these vehicles total cost can renovate 2 schools in his district, but no they won't. No wonder they send their kids outside the country to school.

Nigerians will come here to argue about pdp and apc when we know they are the same.

There is no hope o.. if you have the resource to migrate yourself and your family, do it without wasting any more time o because all these thieves in pdp and apc are ready to ruin us all..

Obrigado

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by engrfemi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
F
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by teebaxy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Politics and religion are like 5 and 6 in nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by bankyblue(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is good to saver the Lord

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by wonda26(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Can someone give me an advice? Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home in our rented apartment late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit suprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from our place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing. undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by Fadman4real(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
They can never say evil against him

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
David keeping the mark!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by YoungGame: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mtchewwwwww
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by jamzzy28(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay I gerr it
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by Benwurus(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
good for them and their God
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by SIRKAY98(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please explain to me the work of a priest that demands 3Suv's

Or Mr David mark do not know the capacity of each ride? I mean the engine capacity atleast one can serve the priest without no challenge for up to 10yrs
Na we dey spoil them

Am i going to drive it at once by putting one leg in 1 and 2 and 3?

Forgive me God if i hv sinned in my comment

8 Likes

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by ameezy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Election don near b dat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by samsam2019: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pastors and stolen wealth be like 5 & 6
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by ameezy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
teebaxy:
Politics and religion are like 5 and 6 in nigeria
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by tuna4servi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na so

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by jay2pee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
"David Mark junior" Nigerians are turning politics and government offices to a family affair
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by shiki(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
This isn't the free ticket to heaven though, let ur free donation reach the poor too

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
I am sure not many clerics at the end of their work on earth would be able to confidently boast like the Biblical Samuel- Whose oxen or animal have I collected?

A local government chairman whose annual salary isn't up to 10 million naira comes to your church to donate a 2.5 million naira Mikano generator or donated an 18 seaters Toyota Hiace bus and you call it God's blessing, no it's not, it's a curse on both the giver and receiver coz the source isn't legit.

Our clerics conscience have been bought up and seared with hot iron. No wonder CAN chairmanship has become a political ambition, pastors are being accused of putting charms under one another's chairs at CAN meetings.

The Lord knoweth they that are his.
..............................................................................................
BTW, what happened to Innoson Motors
?

9 Likes

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by omoijesa(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
David mark ure indeed a very useless and hopeless person upon all d cash u loot dis is all u could afford 2 give back to goons

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by YoungGame: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by DedeNkem: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
David Mark is one of the most corrupt politicians and yet st*upid Nigerians are praising him for using stolen money to buy gifts for a corrupt "man of god" while there are millions of Nigerians starving!

Shame on you f*ools!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
i
Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by cynhamscakes(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
If the cars were bought with his own personal money, then i can say nice one. May God replenish his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
David Mark, I just dey look you one kind eye. You get plans.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures by Funforme(f): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
J

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.