Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Business Or Handwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Or Handwork (528 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Advice On Which Handwork To Learn / Help On Handwork Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Or Handwork by kaey10(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello nairalanders hows the change going out there for you?
Straight to why am here....... Pls don't mind my english.
Am a final year student n the thought of what to do after graduation and what the future holds for me has began to bother me due lack of jobs in both private firms n gov't office. Have also dreamt of owning something to my name either business or an establishment, having at the bck of my mind the challenges in business. Again learning a handwork n make a living out of it is another thing i ve in mind, bt i discovered that pple living on handwork tend to work der ass out n make little or no living out of it at a long run, i might be wrong tho...... Which leads to my questions also the reason why m here cos i trust you guys on getting
Sincere answers.
Between business n handwork which make a better Living how n why?

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Start Your Dream Business With Little Or No Money / Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Export August 2016 / Pay2shop.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.