Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) (63285 Views)

The Buhari Cabal!! Names, Pictures, Profiles of men dragging Nigeria Backward. / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by eitsei(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2016
What is things like this doing on the front page?
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by mekonglobal(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2016
nerodenero:
Never drag anything with Nigeria Police. They can kill because of five naira, so dragging a bucket with them is a big mistake.

I avoid them like plague.
We 're on the same page bro! May God forbids, someone coming to tell my family that it was an accidental discharge!
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
stephenduru:
National Chairman of APGA, Chief Ozo (Dr) Victor Ike Oye Ozo Chikwadolu celebrated his 60th birthday and 30th wedding anniversary at St. Patricks Cathedral Awka recently.

Shockingly police and civil defence officials were spotted dragging buckets with other people at the event held at St Patricks Cathedral.

Bros,I don cover my face with cloth.This is shameful!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-what-police-and-civil-service.html
na Changee cause am.
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by questionone(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2016
See how serious they are because Of ordinary bucket but for armed robbers
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by Mayflowa(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
wheredemdey:
The Blackman is a huge problem to himself and the world.

The tendency to acquire property...any property no matter the economic value is an inborn trait of any Blackman.... Yet the Blackman cannot manufacture even pencil...he is a mega consumer with little or zero value to the universe.

Tufia

You finished your race Mhen. But it's true. A black man would rarely rid his home of unused or spoilt item. Their underbed is filled up with skeletons, damage and old goods never reached in decades yet they can slaughter anyone including their sons who dare to throw them away for space. That is when the things suddenly become important! Smh

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by lloydmuna2(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Hahahhaha chiee,,,, my eyes don see
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by bigtt76(f): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Same way the new IGP and retired IGP draging 24 cars on Social media grin
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by Dapsin2901: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
all man they fight for him right
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by cardoctor(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
After all, Police is your friend. There is love in sharing. Either by fire or by force.
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by foremost55(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2016
chai...chai-
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by balancediet(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2016
"Yet the Blackman cannot manufacture even pencil" This is not true tho. History shows blacks are the greatest inventors. Till now blacks are hardworking people but yea u correct, Blacks are Greedy and greedy people are disloyal hence we can say what drives a black man is greed.
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by balancediet(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2016
"Yet the Blackman cannot manufacture even pencil" This is not true tho. History shows blacks are the greatest inventors. Till now blacks are hardworking people but yea u correct, Blacks are Greedy and greedy people are disloyal hence we can say what drives a black man is greed.
wheredemdey:

The tendency to acquire property...any property no matter the economic value is an inborn trait of any Blackman.... Yet the Blackman cannot manufacture even pencil...he is a mega consumer with little or zero value to the universe.

Tufia
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by EllaNkay: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
This very shameful. Visit WWW.PALMCHATNOW.COM to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat, and be eligible to win an iphone6 in the #PalmVoice competition. Hurry Now!!!!!!!
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by adetes: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2016
if d gun mistakenly fire now who will they blame federal Government, accidentally discharge ?? or what this so serious
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by limeta(f): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Am black and pride
God ve no problem with me
But the world hate me
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by blackprowler: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
patola080:
Na lie if dey pay dem millions dey re still going to do worse den dis it is India blood

GOD BLESS YOU. I almost replied the poster but I try not to fight everyone on Nairaland. Black man is still an ape (sorry)

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
See Shameless Hungry Nigerian Police and civil defence corps dragging iron buckets, Gifts that's not even up to N400 still holding Guns grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Nigerian Forces and free things are
wen police r shooting people cos of #20, u r talking #400. Doz people r lucky, dey ws no accidental discharge.
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by minasota(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Unoriented Nigerian police officers ......spit!
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by blackprowler: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
wheredemdey:

Tufia

My brother, I'm tired. I'm FRUSTRATED. The burden of being a black man is overwhelming to me because I see it clearly that black man is the problem to himself and a blight on the human race and when I set out to start the process of improving black man - which will last well beyond my lifetime - they come together and declare me a self-hating lunatic. They ask me where are my Harvard PhDs for validation that I have any sense, but I don't have any. I've only spent 30 years privately observing and studying our society and looking at how other civilisations in the world evolved. If you do that, everything becomes oh so clear. But they never do that. From when they're born, they're locked in a rat race to tick off all the items in the long list of "achievements" that have been drawn up for them before they were even born. I am a FRUSTRATED man. In much wisdom, there is much grief - King Solomon

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by hardest: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2016
police always make me laugh
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by Peacefulgold(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Small time now u go hear accidental discharge......troble dey him own...nyanga dey try wake am up...
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by lebete3000: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
stephenduru:
More
A friend in need is a friend indeed that's why the police is your friend.
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by SaintUlot: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by elisbabs499(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
may GOD forgive u guys. Police were never dragging bucket with anybody. The point is dat, dia was a serious fight during d programme which d police were trying 2 resolve
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by Mpanyi: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Must we post everything on social media?
Re: Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) by july66: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
stephenduru:
National Chairman of APGA, Chief Ozo (Dr) Victor Ike Oye Ozo Chikwadolu celebrated his 60th birthday and 30th wedding anniversary at St. Patricks Cathedral Awka recently.

Shockingly police and civil defence officials were spotted dragging buckets with other people at the event held at St Patricks Cathedral.

Bros,I don cover my face with cloth.This is shameful!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-what-police-and-civil-service.html
He take one hand hold gun & take one hand dey drag bucket. After when gun release bullet them go say na accidental discharge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Lai Mohammed Laughing At Abu Ali's Burial, Get Blasted / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.