Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills (45942 Views)

IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Nigerian Air Force Pilot Shows His 'dabbing' Skills.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2016
kidman96:
Lol... Nigerian Miltary helicopter being held with ropes.
lolzzzzzz...God can use u to buy new one
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by maratonj: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2016
he is demonstrating how he will spin down on boko's enclave
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by MoneyGreen(m): 2:09am On Jul 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Dabira grin
Dabiri
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by jesusjewel1(f): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Mologi:
he is pointing to south west ...that s not dabbling....

n he got his trouser torn by trying to drab

shocked how were you able to see his torn trousers
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by abdulskulboy(m): 4:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Benjaniblinks:

Na Person Way Dey Do Sometin Na The Tin Go Tire Am...But, Is It Your Dabbing?
i was xpecting them to realise and stop! the nonsense earlier b4 nw, as they couldn't, i have to tire of advising them to stop! the sh*t.
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by despam(m): 5:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Drsmiles:
Na engineer be this o!!!!!
That shoe fit crash plane

He is not an Engineer but a Helicopter Pilot.
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by Heineken(m): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2016
To all the womanizers on facebook, when a girl uploads a picture on facebook, . wey no even concern you, na so you go rush go dey comment "wow wow wow wow" . My brother make I ask u, you be ambulance??
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by Tenplet(m): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2016
guy de dab abeg..dem tink say na only dem sabi?
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2016
marching
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by rayval(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2016
This is where the problem is.....the most stupid things are what NL feature on the front page..visiting NL has become annoying and boring..
Moderator! Biko..post sense on the front page...
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by Adisa89(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by meekyrozzay: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
and so
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by HashtagMoniker(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2016
estyvino:
Na Buhari DAB I dey wait for! ..... Ok I noh tell.....!
I tell u
Re: Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills by SaintUlot: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.