Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG (6418 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by LuveU2(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I know that there are people who have colorism issues amongst us.
But I look at it thus way.
they are the small minority and the Black global majority would not pay this man mind.
❤Sides,skin bleaching is not nearly as rampantly as tanning /skin darkening .
Now those people Really do need to worry lipsrsealed
❤Did you know they have skin darkening salons in the bigger colleges in America?
.....so much self hate they have they can't even attend school with their own skins lipsrsealed

Lol since there are no records, statistics about this here in Nigeria, i would believe those with colorism issue are in the minority.

Yea i hve heard a great deal about tanning. Well, that's selfhatred too bt i dont know whar may have caused thar. At least ours is "explainable"

Weird, how can they hate their skin that much embarassed
I thought blonde,blue eyes were in erh? maybe i dont reallt knw.
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by PROVERBZ(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
tongue :PI actually thought he was white sef , me to go start the donate ma sperm sef, sorry sell am tongue my skin is proberbly lighter than his
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:

Lol since there are no records, statistics about this here in Nigeria, i would believe those with colorism issue are in the minority.

Yea i hve heard a great deal about tanning. Well, that's selfhatred too bt i dont know whar may have caused thar. At least ours is "explainable"

Weird, how can they hate their skin that much embarassed
I thought blonde,blue eyes were in erh? maybe i dont reallt knw.
It's in to have blonde hair and blue eyes
........with your skin covered over with a Black/African woman's

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Peezie07(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.
This speaks of his willingness to expolt those amongst us who have internalized the LIE
(started by European rasicts) that dark is ugly and the lighter/whiter the better.

Now,it's left for us to set him straight by not patronizing his business.
WORD!!!
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
That 80 bucks is even cheap .

I would sell mine for a higher price if I was into that kind of biz and it will be in demand basis so no need to waste my gGzzzm. grin

Baby would be dark as chocolate cheesy
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by bitchcrafts: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you want to go into the business?
Abeg gerarahia
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Abeg gerarahia
tongue

1 Like

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
shocked
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by LuveU2(f): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's in to have blonde hair and blue eyes
........with your skin covered over with a Black/African woman's
Weird the combo is ugly.
Blonde hair, blue eyes and dark skin. Lol
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Weird the combo is ugly.
Blonde hair, blue eyes and dark skin. Lol
well they risks health to get it.so think it's beautiful, to them.

See,women shouldn't bleach! undecided
The 1's with the lightest skin are tryna get dark!

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by LuveU2(f): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
well they risks health to get it.so think it's beautiful, to them.

See,women shouldn't bleach! undecided
The 1's with the lightest skin are tryna get dark!
They see beauty differently.

Well i never liked pale skin, just reminds me of pigs but i thought that wars because i am black.
The self hatred is realer for them then if they have deadly tanning beds in colleges. Hmmm

Do u think some in both races want to look mixed, like stay in tha middle?
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
They see beauty differently.

Well i never liked pale skin, just reminds me of pigs but i thought that wars because i am black.
The self hatred is realer for them then if they have deadly tanning beds in colleges. Hmmm

Do u think some in both races want to look mixed, like stay in tha middle?
I know Ebony people with internal issues want to be mixed so to be less black.
but I'm not too sure about whites.
They are the 'standard of beauty',I don't know why they'd care to
though they do darkern themselves undecided.
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by LuveU2(f): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I know Ebony people with internal issues want to be mixed so to be less black.
but I'm not too sure about whites.
They are the 'standard of beauty',I don't know why they'd care to
though they do darkern themselves undecided.

Hmmm true about ebony folks with internalised selfhatred preferring to look close to white.

ern, whities just realised they hv to be real to themselves and go get some color. And nw this color is turning them dark, looking like blackies. Bur if we confront whities, they'll say all they want is some color. Ttho war they are becoming is black, we dnt expect them to admit they are becoming black
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:

Hmmm true about ebony folks with internalised selfhatred preferring to look close to white.

ern, whities just realised they hv to be real to themselves and go get some color. And nw this color is turning them dark, looking like blackies. Bur if we confront whities, they'll say all they want is some color. Ttho war they are becoming is black, we dnt expect them to admit they are becoming black
Yer right.

1 Like

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.
This speaks of his willingness to expolt those amongst us who have internalized the LIE
(started by European rasicts) that dark is ugly and the lighter/whiter the better.

Now,it's left for us to set him straight by not patronizing his business.
you getting mad eh. Once a crab leaves the bucket he becomes a coon. y'all should put ur sorry asses out of the hood and work instead of flashing the racist card erytime. #BlueLivesMatter
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you getting mad eh. Once a crab leaves the bucket he becomes a coon. y'all should put ur sorry asses out of the hood and work instead of flashing the racist card erytime. #BlueLivesMatter
grin if you want to have a conversation with me. You leave the insults.
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Light skinned children (mixed race) children are adorable. My friend's child.

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin if you want to have a conversation with me. You leave the insults.
who wants to hav a convo? ill just school you.
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
who wants to hav a convo? ill just school you.
you stalk me all across this form throwing bile laced hatred and insults and that will "school" me? undecided
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by sybarite7(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2016
dillycool:
Lmao
I wonder how many times he jerks off a daygrin
I must confess, u re pretty
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Light skinned children (mixed race) children are adorable. My friend's child.

This is not a good-looking child, just average at best.
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by fati2001(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oluwaseydex:
Nothing wey we no go see for social media.
This guy took to instagram to auction his sperm.He’s actually selling two of those for $80 for women who are looking to get pregnant and he "guarantees” that the woman will have light skinned kids, all between the height of 6’0 and 6’2.
Source: http://www.loadedportal.com/forum2_theme_111486820.?tema=365

I will purchase this for SOIFRA because of Mr pumpumking angry

2 Likes

Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by laiperi: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Whenever there is a demand in the market, there is money to be made.

Sad but true. But why go for ...... when you can go for the real thing if you have inferiority complex.

White college kids are selling their sperm. Nigerians dream of marrying any white girl including the homeless.

You then wonder why Africans are always playing and dying to catch up.
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by OmoBaale1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
yomi007k:
See hit....

Enuf babes go buy esp bleechers.com
Your head they there shocked shocked
Re: See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
LuveU2:
We caused this.
This is what happens when people look down on themselves.
But guys pay to get some pussy, why can't ladies pay to get their preferred babies grin grin lmfao

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.