Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675404 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
mavrom8:
FOR THOSE WHO NEED REVIEW, I GAT ABOUT 4 REVIEWS TO GIVE OUT. . . 08*0*7*7*0*6*4*9*6*5

tow reviews out. . . two more to go. . . contact me with 08*0*7*7*0*6*4*9*6*5 on whasapp if you need reviews.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello house, if I want a client to pay funds into a friends foreign PayPal account, what details do I need to provide to her?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
One kiss for whoever constructed that "Asking for Tip/coffee" Template. It is working and it is showing cheesy cheesy

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
justi4jesu:
One kiss for whoever constructed that "Asking for Tip/coffee" Template. It is working and it is showing cheesy cheesy

How far, you work on fiverr too

I think say na only dollar you they buy and sell.

Which niche?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Theflint1:
Hello house, if I want a client to pay funds into a friends foreign PayPal account, what details do I need to provide to her?

Your friend's paypal email address and country

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
biobash:
Hmm, finally finished the pages. Inspiring good job by Venzal, Emmyk, khassy (the funny dude) and other gurus I can't mention.
Welcome onboard. I believe you've learnt a lot. cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Profcamsey:
Hello seniors in business.
Please I want to switch from Mtn data to go. Won't it affect my IP and location? I use united States Acct.
Cc: venzal Emmyk khassy Goldenboy48 n co
No hay problema. cool

Wait, GLO? Some people complain Fiverr doesn't load when you use GLO, so, just stick with Mtn or Etisalat.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks
beautycrush24:

Your friend's paypal email address and country

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
skitkid2:

How far, you work on fiverr too

I think say na only dollar you they buy and sell.

Which niche?

Man must wack. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Guys please help!

How do I extract emails from LinkedIn profile?

Buyer provided names and links already.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fabinu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
justi4jesu:

Drop the template
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Emmyk:

No hay problema. cool

Wait, GLO? Some people complain Fiverr doesn't load when you use GLO, so, just stick with Mtn or Etisalat.

Not true. I have been using glo

cc: Profcamsey
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Help a client send me this
Hi Amanda,
Can you please provide a sample of your work. And please let me know per post charge

I didn't have any sample coz am new to fiverr social media pages management
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
I need some info about sending funds to and making withdrawals from my newly-created Skrill account.

To send money to my Skrill account from Freelancer, is there any special requirement for Nigerian users?

Also, to withdraw funds from my Skrill account for the first time, what steps are required? Is there a minimum amount one can withdraw?

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gincmedia: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
gensteejay:
I need some info about sending funds to and making withdrawals from my newly-created Skrill account.

To send money to my Skrill account from Freelancer, is there any special requirement for Nigerian users?

Also, to withdraw funds from my Skrill account for the first time, what steps are required? Is there a minimum amount one can withdraw?

Thanks.

oga go search google
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
gincmedia:

oga go search google
Before posting these questions here, I know Google can provide answers to them. I prefer first-hand info (tested) to Google search results.

If you have no info on the questions, you may ignore them.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
I still never get review on this profile http://fiverr.com/burgeeswrite
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello guys. How's it going? I hope you're all making a killing? Try to charge your clients based on the kind of business they do and your perception about their financial status.
For example, I charge as high as $20 for a single email if I see its a real estate firm or any other big business. On the other hand, I would charge $5 for affiliate link promoters. Do same but offer quality.

If you're interested in getting loads of 5 star rating, add writing of testimonials to your gig. DO NOT SAY REVIEW OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY ROAST. Charge $5 for 3. Three lines are okay for it and buyers would always give 5 star anyhow.

Run, I said RUN from any request asking you to rewrite an email or article. Those kind of buyers are picky because they feel they know too.

Latter on my blog I will share some texts I use for various situations (such as order delivery, responding to revision request, asking a buyer to remove his poor rating, replying to offer messages) and get instant results.

Finally, keep winning, don't stop, you're making it this time, you're the best for this. Go ahead, we've done $800+ this month already. So who said you can't do it? #MoneyMustBeMade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 2:46am On Oct 22, 2016
felibrain:
Hello guys. How's it going? I hope you're all making a killing? Try to charge your clients based on the kind of business they do and your perception about their financial status.
For example, I charge as high as $20 for a single email if I see its a real estate firm or any other big business. On the other hand, I would charge $5 for affiliate link promoters. Do same but offer quality.

If you're interested in getting loads of 5 star rating, add writing of testimonials to your gig. DO NOT SAY REVIEW OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY ROAST. Charge $5 for 3. Three lines are okay for it and buyers would always give 5 star anyhow.

Run, I said RUN from any request asking you to rewrite an email or article. Those kind of buyers are picky because they feel they know too.

Latter on my blog I will share some texts I use for various situations (such as order delivery, responding to revision request, asking a buyer to remove his poor rating, replying to offer messages) and get instant results.

Finally, keep winning, don't stop, you're making it this time, you're the best for this. Go ahead, we've done $800+ this month already. So who said you can't do it? #MoneyMustBeMade
how do you go about writing a testimonial for a product you've never used?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by asiwajusirkay(m): 3:47am On Oct 22, 2016
If the gig title and URL are different,what are d consequences
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by biobash(m): 4:32am On Oct 22, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
If the gig title and URL are different,how are d consequences
from what I know, no consequences. The gig title you used when creating the gig is part of your gig url even if you you changed the title, the gig title that was used when creating the gig is still retained.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gincmedia: 6:17am On Oct 22, 2016
gensteejay:

Before posting these questions here, I know Google can provide answers to them. I prefer first-hand info (tested) to Google search results.

If you have no info on the questions, you may ignore the them.

Just kidding grin grin sorry undecided
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2016
TOW REVIEWS AND 5 START RATINGS AVAILABLE TO BE GIVEN TO WHO EVER NEEDS IT. 08*0*7*70**6*4* 9*6*5
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by asiwajusirkay(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2016
biobash:
from what I know, no consequences. The gig title you used when creating the gig is part of your gig url even if you you changed the title, the gig title that was used when creating the gig is still retained.
wont that affect d impressions or traffic
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Gmajor:
how do you go about writing a testimonial for a product you've never used?
Ordinarily, the buyer tells you what he sells or gives you a website. If for example the buyer tells you he is a Web designer you could just write something like :
"Hi.
I wanted to thank you for the outstanding service. I loved the work. Highly professional, swift response. I will use again. Thank you.
Jackson Philips "

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2016
felibrain:

Ordinarily, the buyer tells you what he sells or gives you a website. If for example the buyer tells you he is a Web designer you could just write something like :
"Hi.
I wanted to thank you for the outstanding service. I loved the work. Highly professional, swift response. I will use again. Thank you.
Jackson Philips "

I searched for this service on fiverr but all I saw was video testimonials. I would like to set up a gig for this. can you please give me some pointers.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2016
All this exchangers would be quoting juicy rates upanda when you don't want to withdraw

When you wan withdraw, you no go see them again only for them to surface after you dn withdraw

Una serf undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Good morning guys! My regards to the big bosses in the house, venzal, khassy and the rest...

As a newbie that gets at most $5 job in two weeks, I still kept my focus and never lose hope that I'll hit it big one day. And that day came and I lost the deal. The job worth $150. At the end, the buyer only said he'll give me a tip for my effort.

The issue I had was about custom animation for whiteboard video. The client gave me a script describing scenes and events. I searched the nook and cranny of the almighty google, couldn't find svg doodles that fit the characters he wanted.

Please do anybody have idea on how to make custom svg characters? Most of the job on buyers request page now specifically asks for a custom whiteboard animated video, and this has always been my challenge since day 1 in the explainer video niche.

Thanks and happy weekend!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Gmajor:

I searched for this service on fiverr but all I saw was video testimonials. I would like to set up a gig for this. can you please give me some pointers.
Perhaps I'm the only one offering it? Lol. No wonder I don't rest with orders on queue. The rest who offer it call it REVIEW and fiverr hate that word so they were asked to delete. I can't give my fiverr link here again for security reasons. I think my explanation was clear. Read it again.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Fabinu:

Drop the template

Hi ***"r,

Thanks for your patience. I'm finally through with your project and delivery has been made on the order page.

Please, kindly check out the files and let me know your thoughts about them. Don't hesitate to inform me if there are any modifications to be carried out.

However, I always try my best to deliver you a unique and quality job. Please, kindly recommend my services to your friends and associates if you like my job.

Also, kindly leave a 5★ rating, and a beautiful review if you are fully satisfied with the final project.

Lastly, a tip for a cup of coffee would be gladly appreciated. Thanks for letting me work with you and your cooperation all along.

Warmest regards,

That's the template someone dropped.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Gmajor:

go to fiverr and search for WRITTEN testimonial. You'll see them there. Use the first 2 on the page as your guide.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

go to fiverr and search for WRITTEN testimonial. You'll see them there. Use the first 2 on the page as your guide.

I hope this helps.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.