Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676491 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Curiouscat: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
I need someone that can do excel work her.....it is urgent and attract like $8. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
How much?
MajikhAli:
Hello, guys. Who can buy 13 dollar bitcoin? It's kind of urgent. Hit me up please. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Curiouscat:
I need someone that can do excel work her.....it is urgent and attract like $8. Thanks
Contact me on my signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 2:48am On Nov 26, 2016
If you cannot charge up to $30 for a naming service, then don't even say u know ur onions wen it comes to naming....

You need to package urself well and earn that respect from buyers...

I am not going into long talks...I am the , I repeat most successful person God has blessed in this niche on fiverr...

I am giving support to interested newbies and oldies for a period of one week not only on naming services but other services as well, at a give away price...I am only trying to return the favour as God has also favour me in ways I could not imagine some few months back.

Support include anything u can think of...videos for your gig, buyers request template, delivery template , account creation, profile review, gig review, temper control tips, trust me you need it for your business to grow, template for bad reviews left by buyers , infact general support etc.

Note:offer is limited to the number of persons I can handle. So hurry up....

Hit me up, contact on my signature.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:22am On Nov 26, 2016
JOB TO OURTSORCE

Offers model investment strategies especially in Liquid Alternatives space.
Performance has outperformed most industry performance benchmarks.
Some possible statements for promotion -
The new destination for Liquid Alternatives and best investment ideas.
Beating the best hedge funds at their own game.
Non-correlated absolute return strategies.

Include images, html etc

Above is email writing job.

contact me if you are up to the task

You must have sample to show

budget is $7
. $5 for writing $2 for goggle search of relaevant images and imput of little html stuff

Expiration: You must contact me on or before 12:01pm Nigeria time 26/11/2016

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:26am On Nov 26, 2016
incredibledan:
If you cannot charge up to $30 for a naming service, then don't even say u know ur onions wen it comes to naming....

You need to package urself well and earn that respect from buyers...

I am not going into long talks...I am the , I repeat most successful person God has blessed in this niche on fiverr...

I am giving support to interested newbies and oldies for a period of one week not only on naming services but other services as well, at a give away price...I am only trying to return the favour as God has also favour me in ways I could not imagine some few months back.

Support include anything u can think of...videos for your gig, buyers request template, delivery template , account creation, profile review, gig review, temper control tips, trust me you need it for your business to grow, template for bad reviews left by buyers , infact general support etc.

Note:offer is limited to the number of persons I can handle. So hurry up....

Hit me up, contact on my signature.

So after you have been blessed with free information on this forum. Next is to dey sell dem abi. Give away price indeed.

Only lazy nebies that can not explore the thread will pay to you

N/B: Never sell any of my personally shared ideas on this forum to anyone. I gave it free to support my people. Make life easy, stop exloitation

cc
venzal
kassy
emmyk
singapore1
beatzone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Tabbaz:
Who will sell legit payoneer for me today. Looking for $1000

Can buy minimum of $100

Contact in my signature pls.

Buzz and let's relate

thanks

I still need payoneer, paying mouth-watery rate plus scam-free assurance.

Contact me for best deal. starting from $100
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2016
[size=18pt] BLACK FRIDAY ADVICE grin grin [/size]

If you're a buyer and want an article on FASHION whixh of this gigs would you order

I'll write a UNIQUE article of 500 words

Or

I'll write a unique article of 500 words on FASHION

Your answer is as good as mine

[size=18pt] ADVICE
Try to create niche specific gigs[/size]
It may not pay off at first but na you go taya last last

Did this when I was carrying out some experiment on Fiverr and it didn't pay me for almost a month until I took it serious. This month Gaan na only 3 of my gigs d sell and I've made more than I've ever made in a single month since I started Fiverr already even when month never end.

PS
Make sure you're very knowledgeable in the niche you want to use.

*****Goes back to hibernation mode

Who d Ilorin abeg, make person come carry me go T&K abeg

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2016
I won't mention names but I know the people I'm referring to already know themselves.

what would it take from you to be good to people?

I stumbled upon this thread and followed diligently and today I can say in 3 months, I have made more than what I normally make in a period of 7 months. Now the unbelievable thing is that I got all of these for FREE. Out of the goodness of the heart of someone I've never seen, a Godsent named VENZAL. He didn't ask for a dime from me and he opened ways for me and so many other strangers he doesn't know from Adam. All I can say is that his reward is great in heaven.

Now this brings me to why I am writing this. Its a shame that some of us here are trying to exploit others. Selling knowledge that you got for free. I dont care if u've had to buy one software or the other in the learning process. its ur business. but all I ask is 'would it kill you to teach people for free?'

U all might not know this, but there is this peace of mind and satisfaction that comes from helping people for FREE. I won't even talk of the blessings that come with it. if you think I'm lying, ask Venzal.

in conclusion, if you must sell any of your freely gotten knowledge then please take it out of this thread and do it somewhere else cos I'm sure even venzal would be disappointed in you.

oops! I tink I just wrote an epistle. didn't plan to do that so I'm out.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Hi, can you help me to get my Google's AdSense approved?
I have hosted AdSense account. I want to show ads at my website, which means I need to make my hosted account to be non-hosted account..
Do you have any idea?

Who can do this? Urgent
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Captivating editable email to sell our product Zuvan Glo(the only laser Christmas light and image projector on the market) $5
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by legra: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2016
What exactly do you want to do on excel? Can you send a copy of the file please?
Curiouscat:
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2016
House, one buyer tell me make I write dysoptian novel for am. I neva hear dysoptian before, not to talk of writing dysoptian novel grin grin grin. I go online, search for sample novel, edit am give am tongue wink. The guy sama me 5 star, nack me beta review.

5 days later... The guy con meet me again, tell me say e go report me, collect e money back, say the text dey plagiarized sad embarassed embarassed embarassed.

House abeg wetin I suppose dey expect from the action wey the guy wan take.

I no wan go village cry cry
I no wan deportation cool cool
Make I withdraw my $5 wey dey my account? grin grin.

Abeg house help your pikin. I neva even message the guy yet. Wetin I go do?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
beautycrush24:
I won't mention names but I know the people I'm referring to already know themselves.

I stumbled upon this thread and followed diligently and today I can say in 3 months, I have made more than what I normally make in a period of 7 months. Now the unbelievable thing is that I got all of these for FREE. Out of the goodness of the heart of someone I've never seen, a Godsent named VENZAL. He didn't ask for a dime from me and he opened ways for me and so many other strangers he doesn't know from Adam. All I can say is that his reward is great in heaven.

Now this brings me to why I am writing this. Its a shame that some of us here are trying to exploit others. Selling knowledge that you got for free. I dont care if u've had to buy one software or the other in the learning process. its ur business. but all I ask is 'would it kill you to teach people for free?'

U all might not know this, but there is this peace of mind and satisfaction that comes from helping people for FREE. I won't even talk of the blessings that come with it. if you think I'm lying, ask Venzal.

in conclusion, if you must sell any of your freely gotten knowledge then please take it out of this thread and do it somewhere else cos I'm sure even venzal would be disappointed in you.

so you sabi type epistle like this
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
khassy:

so you sabi type epistle like this
lol....u don finally come back?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Theflint1:
House, one buyer tell me make I write dysoptian novel for am. I neva hear dysoptian before, not to talk of writing dysoptian novel grin grin grin. I go online, search for sample novel, edit am give am tongue wink. The guy sama me 5 star, nack me beta review.

5 days later... The guy con meet me again, tell me say e go report me, collect e money back, say the text dey plagiarized sad embarassed embarassed embarassed.

House abeg wetin I suppose dey expect from the action wey the guy wan take.

I no wan go village cry cry
I no wan deportation cool cool
Make I withdraw my $5 wey dey my account? grin grin.

Abeg house help your pikin. I neva even message the guy yet. Wetin I go do?

lol....y u no use all this article rewriting software take edit the job? u beta give d guy him money back o and tell am say make he no vex.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol...I dey try form Jackie Chan, think say I fit edit am myself. E don over me grin grin. I fit ask the guy for e paypal transfer am direct abi?
beautycrush24:

lol....y u no use all this article rewriting software take edit the job? u beta give d guy him money back o and tell am say make he no vex.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Theflint1:
Lol...I dey try form Jackie Chan, think say I fit edit am myself. E don over me grin grin. I fit ask the guy for e paypal transfer am direct abi?

if u ask for him PayPal and fiverr catch u....bros u r on ur own
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
I don already make mistake ask am and I have been catched grin grin grin. Withdrawal initiated grin grin.
beautycrush24:

if u ask for him PayPal and fiverr catch u....bros u r on ur own
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Theflint1:
I don already make mistake ask am and I have been catched grin grin grin. Withdrawal initiated grin grin.

lol....see urself?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
I tire ooo... grin grin grin
beautycrush24:

lol....see urself?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
EXPLAINDIO 500 Music Loops Package free
http://rilnetnigeria.com/2016/11/26/explaindio-500-music-loops-package-free/?preview=true
Hi for those of you in video animation or using explaindio this
is for you

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
abeg ooo. . . when ever i try to withdrawl from fiverr to paypal, it always show failed but i will get a "withdraw successful" email from fiverr. But my account on fiverr will remain unchanged. . . what might be the problem pls? do i need to write fiverr support?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Still buying Payoneer funds at good rates, contact if you wanna withdraw above $200 from any freelance site as well, Higher rates available to you.

I hope we all find peace.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
If it's over $200, contact me bro... Best rates available for you
mavrom8:
abeg ooo. . . when ever i try to withdrawl from fiverr to paypal, it always show failed but i will get a "withdraw successful" email from fiverr. But my account on fiverr will remain unchanged. . . what might be the problem pls? do i need to write fiverr support?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
CallmeLucy:
If it's over $200, contact me bro... Best rates available for you

no. itsnot. . . i just want to fix my fiverr withdrawl problem. please someone wiht good expireince in this help me out. am unable to withdraw my earnings
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
beautycrush24:
Please I urgently need the atomic mail sender. I couldn't install the one i got from this page fully. Or if someone has dropped a different one, please kindly direct me to the right page. Thanks

Hi lady of d house, do you hv a good copy of d cracked atomic mail sender. By d way congrats on your latest accomplishment, I was banned and cud not congratulate you since.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
A beg ooo any PayPal exchanger in the house? I get 20$ to withdraw biko .. quote me thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tabbaz:

So after you have been blessed with free information on this forum. Next is to dey sell dem abi. Give away price indeed.

Only lazy nebies that can not explore the thread will pay to you

N/B: Never sell any of my personally shared ideas on this forum to anyone. I gave it free to support my people. Make life easy, stop exloitation

cc
venzal
kassy
emmyk
singapore1
beatzone

Who is this one?

Do you even know me?
..who are u in the scene?.
.do u know how many persons I have helped secretly?... Who are you to tell me how to use my knowledge?... Have ur so called info here helped me before?

Do you know how many people that have contacted me and I help them for free? Do you know how many people I have created gig video for, for free?

Bros sincerely its not ur duty to tell me what to do...

Do your own...I don't really wanna type much now cos I am busy...

Who told you people value free things?...

For your information I can sincerely tell u that naira land has zero to do with my fiverr success....

Two reasons made me started using nairaland,

1) To associate with like minds

2) To get exchangers....

See I registered on nairaland 2013 and only began using it during my fiverr success....

So don't just open your mouth and say what you don't know.

I also do buy people's course, PayPal , up work, fiverr, etc...

NOTE AGAIN: IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME HOW TO SPEND MY KNOWLEDGE...

KEEP OFF DEAR GURU...

INFACT SINCE YOU KNOW HOW TO DO GOO, WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN BUYING FIVERR FUNDS @400/$...U ARE AMONG THE SET OF EXCHANGERS THAT ARE EXPLOITING SELLERS...

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
beautycrush24:

PLEASE MOVE ASIDE...WHO YOU HELP?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EXICON(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Anybody here who can provide youtube views for me?
There is a work on board and continuous work for that matter too if you proved worthy.
Kindly hit me on whatsapp on my signature.

Budget is $50.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.