Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676467 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
incredibledan:

Who is this one?

Do you even know me?
..who are u in the scene?.
.do u know how many persons I have helped secretly?... Who are you to tell me how to use my knowledge?... Have ur so called info here helped me before?

Do you know how many people that have contacted me and I help them for free? Do you know how many people I have created gig video for, for free?

Bros sincerely its not ur duty to tell me what to do...

Do your own...I don't really wanna type much now cos I am busy...

Who told you people value free things?...

For your information I can sincerely tell u that naira land has zero to do with my fiverr success....

Two reasons made me started using nairaland,

1) To associate with like minds

2) To get exchangers....

See I registered on nairaland 2013 and only began using it during my fiverr success....

So don't just open your mouth and say what you don't know.

I also do buy people's course, PayPal , up work, fiverr, etc...

NOTE AGAIN: IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME HOW TO SPEND MY KNOWLEDGE...

KEEP OFF DEAR GURU...

INFACT SINCE YOU KNOW HOW TO DO GOO, WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN BUYING FIVERR FUNDS @400/$...U ARE AMONG THE SET OF EXCHANGERS THAT ARE EXPLOITING SELLERS...

#FACTS
Who buys skrill @390

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onlyHim(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
incredibledan:

Who is this one?

Do you even know me?
..who are u in the scene?.
.do u know how many persons I have helped secretly?... Who are you to tell me how to use my knowledge?... Have ur so called info here helped me before?

Do you know how many people that have contacted me and I help them for free? Do you know how many people I have created gig video for, for free?

Bros sincerely its not ur duty to tell me what to do...

Do your own...I don't really wanna type much now cos I am busy...

Who told you people value free things?...

For your information I can sincerely tell u that naira land has zero to do with my fiverr success....

Two reasons made me started using nairaland,

1) To associate with like minds

2) To get exchangers....

See I registered on nairaland 2013 and only began using it during my fiverr success....

So don't just open your mouth and say what you don't know.

I also do buy people's course, PayPal , up work, fiverr, etc...

NOTE AGAIN: IT IS NOT YOUR DUTY TO TELL ME HOW TO SPEND MY KNOWLEDGE...

KEEP OFF DEAR GURU...

INFACT SINCE YOU KNOW HOW TO DO GOO, WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN BUYING FIVERR FUNDS @400/$...U ARE AMONG THE SET OF EXCHANGERS THAT ARE EXPLOITING SELLERS...

please you guys are bigger than this bashing, I personally can say I have benefitted from this forum and also from you @incredibledan. Keep the good work going and more $$$$$$ to us all.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
onlyHim:

please you guys are bigger than this bashing, I personally can say I have benefitted from this forum and also from you @incredibledan. Keep the good work going and more $$$$$$ to us all.

You see? And I don't even know this person o..

When most people even contact me, I dont ask their fiverr names... Cos if I want to help someone, I like it to be between me and God and between the person and God...

Sincerely like I said my success is dedicated to God...

All this guru that are shouting, how many of can have ur gig ranking on first page of 12 pages, have two gig ranking g on first page of 3 keywords.... I only want to do my thing and u guys are attacking me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by arefrizzy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Day11:

Good rate I promise you
I need an exchanger for $30, reviews or anyways. email me at arefrizzy2@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by arefrizzy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fiverr $s for sale, interested should whatsap: 08065915517
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
why conscience dey judge some people? anyways, the wise people say silence is golden and it's the best.....

fill in d gap by urself. I'm busy wit other things abeg

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
onenessone:

Hi lady of d house, do you hv a good copy of d cracked atomic mail sender. By d way congrats on your latest accomplishment, I was banned and cud not congratulate you since.

my dear...I no get am again jare. I didn't offer d service again cos I couldn't find SMTP server that was useful and affordable. u can check that techptp (or something like that). they shud av it there.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
EXICON:
Anybody here who can provide youtube views for me?
There is a work on board and continuous work for that matter too if you proved worthy.
Kindly hit me on whatsapp on my signature.

Budget is $50.
Thanks.

I also need 1million Youtube view, anybody that can help?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
paulsir:

. Please anyone here into email marketing, I need someone to write me a COMPELLING email to sell a product...I need it asap ,I'll pay for this...Anyone who can do this should contact me in the next two hours..this is my no 0.7.0.seven.seven.three.4.0.6.2
Thanks...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Omarszn:
. Please anyone here into email marketing, I need someone to write me a COMPELLING email to sell a product...I need it asap ,I'll pay for this...Anyone who can do this should contact me in the next two hours..this is my no 0.7.0.seven.seven.three.4.0.6.2
Thanks...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Felix19: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Goodday Venzal,pls am a complete novice on fiverr,I will like u to put me through I want to start earning pay too.u can whatsapp me here 08029642568.or anyone with a contrite heart pls u can whatsapp to put me through,thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebho: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello guys...

I will buy your Skrill Funds 420/$

I will buy your payoneer Funds 410/$

I will buy your fiverr-PayPal Funds 400/$

I will buy your Bitcoin funds at 515/$

Contact on my signature

I have $188 on Fiverr to sell how do we proceed.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ebho: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello guys...

I will buy your Skrill Funds 420/$

I will buy your payoneer Funds 410/$

I will buy your fiverr-PayPal Funds 400/$

I will buy your Bitcoin funds at 515/$

Contact on my signature

Thanks

I have $188 on Fiverr to sell how do we proceed

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Omarszn:
Thanks...
is the offer still available?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Omarszn post=51396477][/quote]
Your number is not complete.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
beautycrush24:
why conscience dey judge some people? anyways, the wise people say silence is golden and it's the best.....

fill in d gap by urself. I'm busy wit other things abeg

When the insane believes they are sane...what a world....chai poor girl..**sigh** truly u belong to the KITCHEN AND THE OTHER ROOM...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Guys help me out here, i asked a client to cancel an order, but he would not accept. What do you think will happen next?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Profcamsey:
is the offer still available?
yeah can you...contact me 0701.7.7.3.4.0.62
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
incredibledan:

When the insane believes they are sane...what a world....chai poor girl..**sigh** truly u belong to the KITCHEN AND THE OTHER ROOM...
Look guy, put yourself in line and stop all this irrationality, people have gotten so much valuable knowledge from this thread that has built them wealth for free, so you should expect lots of counter-reactions when you want to deviate from the norm of free quality value. You yourself lashed someone for trying to market his website or whatever but the guy never went on rampage calling you names.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
ajog1:
Look guy, put yourself in line and stop all this irrationality, people have gotten so much valuable knowledge from this thread that has built them wealth for free, so you should expect lots of counter-reactions when you want to deviate from the norm of free quality value. You yourself lashed someone for trying to market his website or whatever but the guy never went on rampage calling you names.

I think u should learn to ignore some things. Not every comment deserves a response
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
ajog1:
..the thing tire me o.I don't know why some people will just be behaving like kid and greedy. the trend is created for free for the benefit for new Nigerian. that's y we can never grow in this country.the main aim for this trend is to help newbies.please let's respect that
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is this still available ? Send me a message on my WhatsApp number.

Thanks
ebho:

I have $188 on Fiverr to sell how do we proceed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
ajog1:

That wasn't lashing, I clearly remember that post..that was more of a joke, I didn't attack him or his business.

What u guys don't know is I am selling support...and it takes time and energy...many persons can't go through this things by just reading it...sometimes most needs one on one follow up and I am like that too.

After reading all the "how to" some just get lost like some one who just finish reading engineering mathematics like a novel...

So support is a huge part of freelancing, if you have someone leading u things gets simpler.

I attend seminars , pay their fee and then leave, why? Because I want their support... Personally I don't gain from learning with the crowd...I learn better when its one on one or I am learning fr scratch personally.

I know the set of persons my ad was meant for.

Well I am not going to have words with any one again after this post...

I believe everyone here are adults and can decide whether to pay for a service or not..

You guys acting like u are very sure everyone is benefitting just reading ur tips here. While u guys are complaining , they're still contacting me. That's to show u guys wastes your time and energy for nothing.

Who needs support can still contact me and its not free...

Contact on my signature...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
"All this long story, u for just tell us u are marketing ur website Na..shooo"

Is this what you call lashing?....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
beautycrush24:

my dear...I no get am again jare. I didn't offer d service again cos I couldn't find SMTP server that was useful and affordable. u can check that techptp (or something like that). they shud av it there.

Thank you, I am out of it myself, I just cancelled the order I hv on it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by omanifrank(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
MajikhAli:
Hello, guys. Who can buy 13 dollar bitcoin? It's kind of urgent. Hit me up please. Thanks.
at wat rate do u want to sell?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by omanifrank(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
EXICON:
Any body into facebook likes here.
There is an urgent and continuous job for you.
Kindly contact me on whatsapp via my signature.
Act fast pls.
Thanks.
id ey.. wish country likes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2016
incredibledan:

That wasn't lashing, I clearly remember that post..that was more of a joke, I didn't attack him or his business.

What u guys don't know is I am selling support...and it takes time and energy...many persons can't go through this things by just reading it...sometimes most needs one on one follow up and I am like that too.

After reading all the "how to" some just get lost like some one who just finish reading engineering mathematics like a novel...

So support is a huge part of freelancing, if you have someone leading u things gets simpler.

I attend seminars , pay their fee and then leave, why? Because I want their support... Personally I don't gain from learning with the crowd...I learn better when its one on one or I am learning fr scratch personally.

I know the set of persons my ad was meant for.

Well I am not going to have words with any one again after this post...

I believe everyone here are adults and can decide whether to pay for a service or not..

You guys acting like u are very sure everyone is benefitting just reading ur tips here. While u guys are complaining , they're still contacting me. That's to show u guys wastes your time and energy for nothing.

Who needs support can still contact me and its not free...

Contact on my signature...
You have right to charge for your services but doing it on this particular thread is too bad. Create your thread na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by arefrizzy(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Is this still available ? Send me a message on my WhatsApp number.

Thanks

N400/$, whatsapp: 08065915517
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demolavoices(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
incredibledan:

Judging by d way u address a woman in public, I so much pity ur wife @ home....

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by arefrizzy(m): 1:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Contact for your Fiverr RlEVIEWS, and $Exchange. @400/$only. whatsapp: 08065915517
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sconp: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2016
EXICON:
Anybody here who can provide youtube views for me?
There is a work on board and continuous work for that matter too if you proved worthy.
Kindly hit me on whatsapp on my signature.

Budget is $50.
Thanks.
paulsir:

I can do this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.