Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676496 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Venzal:
You're welcome
.downloaded thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Demolavoices:

Judging by d way u address a woman in public, I so much pity ur wife @ home....
lol you just said it all! D niqqa no sabi courtesy at all

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emmyk:
This NYSC something is keeping me away from Fiverr.
#Lord.help.my.gigs#
#Esprit De corps# grin grin
lol beard-man impersonating a personel?, oga bcareful o u b youth service corp not a corp

#goodluck to you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
For those who would like to venture into the brand/business naming and tagline creation service , check out www dot brandsandtags dot com, they create just a list of 10 slogans for $997 which is rendered to only small scale business, medium to large scale businesses are charged more. You are sure to get lots of inspiration from that site!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Venzal:
Lol @ lord help my gigs.

Congrats man. Hope you enjoy your stay at your base
I'm enjoying it a bit, then I think of Fiverr, and I get sad. grin
The counting down is serious... I countdown by the hour bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
demo4ril97:
lol beard-man impersonating a personel?, oga bcareful o u b youth service corp not a corp

#goodluck to you
Is it only a military something ni? grin

Thanks Bruv.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Meklex:
congrats bro
Thanks holme.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Venzal:
It's been quite a while friends.

I've returned with a fresh package.

Do you think it's possible to make money from Fiverr without creating gigs?

My friend just did... And it's such a cool thing.

With this model, you don't have to create gigs, you don't have to take and fulfill orders, you don't have to wait for 2 long weeks to have your funds cleared -- withdrawal is instant!

Crazy and cool right?

You bet. My homie actually raised $275 in 2 weeks and a few days from this method.

With his permission I am going to reveal the entirr system to you (at least to make up for all my unfulfilled promises on this thread embarassed ).

And what's more, you'll get for free the premium software that simplifies the whole process...

Since the info is quite long, I have distilled it into a pdf file that you can download and read right away... (Hey, it's free).

Here goes...

Send a blank email -- i.e no subject line, no body content -- to fiverrp @ getresponse . net (without the spaces). You will get an automated email that contains your special download link within 5 minutes.

To more success

I know the whole thing he is describing here...I tried buying the software direct from the white guys that produced it but my card won't work.

I am still trying to get it though... I have one but its the older version and its not being updated again....#middle man biZ...

Lemme utilise this opportunity
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nsonaso:
[b] I buy @ 430/$ [b]for fiverr/upwork/freelance/guru fund above $200

NSONASO Xchang£ is committed to your success
Terms and Conditions Apply...

The boy don vex....but which other t&c na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Payoneer funds needed, contact me on my signature for more information.

Thanks
I hope we all find peace.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jozzee1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Goodnews to everyone, make your money before the year runs out and become 6 figures rich.
Starting with just token amount of money N400.
Money we can give to our younger brothers for food, money that can buy recharge card that won't last forever 12mins,
Money that can even get lost and keyhole of it,
Why not try it with this new way of making money from this money.
The money goes straight to your account. Not Hyip, No scam, No admin fee. 4×4 matrix.
Grab the opportunity now with only N400.
All you will do is to invest a token of N400 and relax while we do the remaining job for you.
Advantages
1.This business is very affordable, start with N400 investment capital . So no fear of losing huge money.
2. You don't get to do much as 90% of the job is done by the admin.
What can N400 do for you? But with this N400 and 4 people you can become a millionaire.
WhatsApp 08060865059 for any question or information.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emmyk:

Is it only a military something ni? grin

Thanks Bruv.
lol "uniting the youth corps" no be "espirit ahuha" thing jus guards up izaclair!

U welcome sir
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mouth Watering Offers!

We buy your payoneer at N440 per $

We buy your Skrill at N455 per $

Over valid for the next 24hrs

See contact on my signature below

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MajikhAli: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello Beautycrush, I for like contact you for important information o concerning social media gigs. I need some guidance. Can I send u a mail please?

beautycrush24:
why conscience dey judge some people? anyways, the wise people say silence is golden and it's the best.....

fill in d gap by urself. I'm busy wit other things abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tolajay: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amazon imposes limit on reviews

Online marketplace Amazon has placed a limit on the number of reviews shoppers can leave on the site.
In a bid to put a stop to false feedback, people can now write only five reviews a week of items not bought via the online store.
The change applies to most products and is part of efforts to clamp down on people selling positive comments.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-38130838
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good evening everyone. I humbly wish to use this minute to apologize to FXTIZZLE. If you could recall, on the 23rd of this month (Nov), I raised an issue where I declared FXTIZZlE a scammer and made that sacrosanct. I said then that I sold my fiverr funds to him ($142.19 at the rate of #370), but he said that he didn't get the funds in his paypal account which I doubted as well some exchangers due to the fact that such story is unprecedented. The fact remains that the money was debited from my fiverr available funds, that was the reason I couldn't keep calm, coupled with the fact that it was my first time of withdrawing my funds since I joined fiverr (you know as e dey be na). FXTIZZLE urged me to keep calm, that he would resolve the issue, but i couldn't cos that was my first withdrawal on fiverr, so I had to call him out on the thread.

Summarily, I wish to apologize to him, actually the money didn't get to his paypal account on the said date of transaction, but did on the of 24th of Nov, below is an attached screenshot for proof. He has paid me to the last kobo, despite the inconveniences caused. I stand to declare him a "TRUSTED AND CERTIFIED EXCHANGER " go ahead and sell your funds and contact him for any financial transaction.

However, I'd like to apologize to all the members following this thread for raising that issue here which probably might have inconvenienced some of us....#ONELOVE

Shoutouts to all memebers who took a bold step towards recovering the money when we all thought it was a scam, it is clear now that IT IS NOT A SCAM.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gr8tsuccess: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
I want to withdraw 26$ fiverr fund. Who can do that for me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
richmartins:
Good evening everyone. I humbly wish to use this minute to apologize to FXTIZZLE. If you could recall, on the 23rd of this month (Nov), I raised an issue where I declared FXTIZZlE a scammer and made that sacrosanct. I said then that I sold my fiverr funds to him ($142.19 at the rate of #370), but he said that he didn't get the funds in his paypal account which I doubted as well some exchangers due to the fact that such story is unprecedented. The fact remains that the money was debited from my fiverr available funds, that was the reason I couldn't keep calm, coupled with the fact that it was my first time of withdrawing my funds since I joined fiverr (you know as e dey be na). FXTIZZLE urged me to keep calm, that he would resolve the issue, but i couldn't cos that was my first withdrawal on fiverr, so I had to call him out on the thread.

Summarily, I wish to apologize to him, actually the money didn't get to his paypal account on the said date of transaction, but did on the of 24th of Nov, below is an attached screenshot for proof. He has paid me to the last kobo, despite the inconveniences caused. I stand to declare him a "TRUSTED AND CERTIFIED EXCHANGER " go ahead and sell your funds and contact him for any financial transaction.

However, I'd like to apologize to all the members following this thread for raising that issue here which probably might have inconvenienced some of us....#ONELOVE

Shoutouts to all memebers who took a bold step towards recovering the money when we all thought it was a scam, it is clear now that IT IS NOT A SCAM.

Glad that we could clear this up finally. I salute your maturity for apologizing and urge fxtizzle to accept it and move unto greater things. One love

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MajikhAli: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Cheers, man, for owning up to your mistake. @FTizzle, kindly accept the apologies and let's all be at peace.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
I CANT WIHTDRAW MY FUNDS FROM FIVERR TO MY NIGERIA PAYPAL ACCOUNT. ANYBODY KNOWS WHY OR FACING THIS?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please how do I handle all this buyers that request for sample work... . Most of them won't buy after getting it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good Evening all,

I got my secind job on fiverr. A difficult one. To remove vocals from a song. I have watched vitually all the videos on youtube about vocal removal but none seem to have completely removed the vocals leaving a lucid instrumental. To all those in Audio editing niche. If you know a way out, kindly quote me. Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
mavrom8:
I CANT WIHTDRAW MY FUNDS FROM FIVERR TO MY NIGERIA PAYPAL ACCOUNT. ANYBODY KNOWS WHY OR FACING THIS?
send an sms i this format "fiverr withdrawal" without d qoutes to 74, make sure u av upto #100 on ur sim u will get a comprehensive detail on how to fully execute dis

dont forget to drop ur testimony
enjoy ur ROI!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Curiouscat: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello House....Please , can someone advise on the better way of withdrawing earnings on fiverr? Because, the way i am reading news of account block/deactivation due to withdrawing by paypal this day is scary shocked shocked shocked. Some of us are just coming up on fiverr and would not want our sweat go down the drain because of stuffs like this. Thanks as the Bosses address this issue. Venzal and other experienced individual should say something pls.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emmyk:

I'm enjoying it a bit, then I think of Fiverr, and I get sad. grin
The counting down is serious... I countdown by the hour bro.
lol. It's well
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Has any one of recent had his or her order cancelled due to poor rating of late as someone said that fiverr no longer allows cancellation of orders after the buyer has dropped his or her rating, how true is that. one buyer wan kill my account with evil review after all the effort just because of one $5 oh. Please your recommendations!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Curiouscat: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
kinda true...Fiver sent a message pertaining to that today.
ajog1:
Has any one of recent had his or her order cancelled due to poor rating of late as someone said that fiverr no longer allows cancellation of orders after the buyer has dropped his or her rating, how true is that. one buyer wan kill my account with evil review after all the effort just because of one $5 oh. Please your recommendations!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
gen2lpat:
Good Evening all,

I got my secind job on fiverr. A difficult one. To remove vocals from a song. I have watched vitually all the videos on youtube about vocal removal but none seem to have completely removed the vocals leaving a lucid instrumental. To all those in Audio editing niche. If you know a way out, kindly quote me. Thanks and God bless us all.
Hello,
you cannot entirely remove vocals from a song.
Even if you do, the instrumental you will get will be pure trash.

Solution:
If you charged the client better money you can outsource to me to recreate the instrumental for you, while you keep the lion's share.
But if you charged 5dollars, cancel ASAP lol

More$$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi all,

I think fiverr has done an important update as of today..PLEASE READ THIS from fiverr...

Feedback Policy Change

Dear {seller}

We would like to update you on a change we added to the order feedback process.
Starting today, buyers won’t be able to change their feedback without a resolution request initiated by the seller.
Feedback contains buyer comments and is representative of the overall customer experience. Therefore, if you provide top notch service with high quality, you’ll receive the great feedback that you deserve.

The thing is, I dont know if this will actually favour us or be against us.

But I reason its a bad one for us, because for those of us that normally contact buyer to upgrade ratings, we will have to be more careful now, as fiver said that "They take their buyer's feedback so dear to their sense and heart". My reason for saying this is this line that follows..

Note: Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.

WHAT DO YOU THINK....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
For those of you that have never really take time to read this on fiverr's support...HERE IS A GOOD CHANCE TO DO THAT>>

It also include the little change they added today, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE LAST SECTION OF THIS MESSAGE OOOO.

FEEDBACK AND RATINGS

Feedback contains buyer comments and is representative of the overall customer experience. Therefore, if you provide top notch service with high quality, you’ll receive the great feedback that you deserve.

Feedback consists of a three service levels:

Communication with Seller
Service as Described
Buy Again or Recommend the Seller

Each one of these areas are rated by the buyer (between 1-5 stars), and are calculated into the final result.

Therefore, we recommend the following:

Thoroughly describing your service on your Gig page. Make sure your title is clear and your description explains the service you provide in
detail.

Make use of the frequently asked questions section to provide answers to the most common issues and concerns.
Communicate with your buyer in a clear and concise manner, from the start of the order until the end.

What should I do if I receive negative feedback?

If you receive negative feedback, you have two options:

Respond to the Negative Feedback: Explain why you disagree with the feedback in a polite and respectful manner. This is very important for your future buyers, so they can understand your side in the story.

Request Feedback Revision: We don’t recommend this option as we take the buyer’s opinion seriously. However, we do allow you to contact the buyer through the Resolution Center and request feedback revision.

Note: Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.

No more asking for upgrade anyhow....so do your best and deliver your best..and hope and pray for the best reviews only.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
contact me on my signature if you can deliver 300 real followers and no BOT...300 real likes and no BOT to an instagram page...
needed within 24 hours
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Venzal:
It's been quite a while friends.

I've returned with a fresh package.

Do you think it's possible to make money from Fiverr without creating gigs?

My friend just did... And it's such a cool thing.

With this model, you don't have to create gigs, you don't have to take and fulfill orders, you don't have to wait for 2 long weeks to have your funds cleared -- withdrawal is instant!

Crazy and cool right?

You bet. My homie actually raised $275 in 2 weeks and a few days from this method.

With his permission I am going to reveal the entirr system to you (at least to make up for all my unfulfilled promises on this thread embarassed ).

And what's more, you'll get for free the premium software that simplifies the whole process...

Since the info is quite long, I have distilled it into a pdf file that you can download and read right away... (Hey, it's free).

Here goes...

Send a blank email -- i.e no subject line, no body content -- to fiverrp @ getresponse . net (without the spaces). You will get an automated email that contains your special download link within 5 minutes.

To more success
I sent 2 blank messages with yahoo & gmail but no reply plz any alternative way to get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.