Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677633 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2016
SEEMS FIVERR IS UNDER ATTACK. PROTECT YOUR FUNDS. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

I REPEAT, DO NO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

Copied and pasted from Bashmantech moniker on one of the fiverr thread
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tenthranger(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Fantastic points

RAFIC:

I am still quite new to the whole fiverr business, as I only just created my account in November. Still, I've delivered 4 jobs and currently working on another without buying any review.

Here are a few tips I can offer from what I see on your fiverr account:

1. Just because you claim to come from US alone wouldn't guarantee you rapid sales. Buyers aren't dumb and can easily see your level of professionalism from your profile (Note that I am also in article writing, but I use a Nigerian account!!).

2. Don't overdo anything: Your profile already says you are from US so don't go into your description and still add that bit of information. Frankly, that makes you look fishy. This can apply to anything tho.

3. You have room for stating your certifications and degrees on the fiverr page. There is no need to work that into your description either.

4. Your english is wack (no insult meant). You can't source for a writing job when you can't even compose a syntatically and semantically correct grammar.

N/B: Your description should be brief, and should highlight strengths that can't be found on other aspects of your profile.

5. Your gig description should be longer, and more detailed. You are allowed as many as 2000 words, use them all (or as much as possible). Your gig description should state what you do, and why you are better at it than anyone else. It should be specific, but it should be deatailed and should upsell your strengths every step of the way.

6. While your profile pic is okay (at least for those of us who are scared of chasing potential buters away with our black faces), your gig pictures should be different, and should relate directly to what it is you do.

7. I'd like to think this is the most important. Visit the profile of other sellers ( toprated, level two and level one) related to article writing Check out what their profile description, gig description, and just about everything else.

8. Lastly (and this beats no. 7), how can you sell a service you can't perform? I mean no insult and wish you'd see it that way. But, if you can't put together a nice write up for your profile, how can one trust you to ediit their work into perfection? The point is, if you want to write, practice writing.

N/B: The fiverr academy and forum are great places to get wonderful tips, if you've got the time.

LAST BULLET: KEEP WORKING ON YOU, AND ON YOUR PROFILE - IT IS NEVER PERFECT. LEARN FROM THOSE IN A SIMILAR CATEGORY TO YOURSELF. REPLY YOUR MESSAGES ON TIME. KEEP WINNING.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Tabbaz:
contact me to sell your legit payoneer fund.

420 - 430/$

$ 1000 needed today

The rate is different for less than $100
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2016
exceltech:

my whatsapp is working,
you may drop your whatsapp number,
I will contact you
I have $88 fiverr funds to sell. Pm if u are interested.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Help I try login to my fiverr account, I got a pop up that I can't perform this operation that I should contact CC. pls what can I do? Am using USA account and female profile
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajishomo: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2016
beautycrush24:

I've replied ur pm.
Seen thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi everyone.....please I need someone who has a US Amazon account to help me review a product ASAP....I will pay immediately...contact me on 0816. five 33544 zero.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by deasy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
URGENT: $400 payoneer funds NEEDED ...i will buy @N410

Reach me via whatsapp if you have for sale
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
afoobiggy700:
Help I try login to my fiverr account, I got a pop up that I can't perform this operation that I should contact CC. pls what can I do? Am using USA account and female profile

do you use VPN?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hi

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
djlaqua91:

do you use VPN?
I do use VPN
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
afoobiggy700:

I do use VPN

Which one exactly? Because many VPNs cause more harm than good
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
djlaqua91:

Which one exactly? Because many VPNs cause more harm than good
Hola
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
If you have over $200 you want to withdraw from a freelance site such as fiverr, upwork, guru, e.t.c........... Get in contact with me to get this done for you. I'm offering N440/$. Yesssss.......... N440/$....... Escrow is allowed just to make you feel safe. This is only a one time offer and the funds must be over $200. Find my contact on my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp..........

Thanks

I hope we all find peace...............................
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
afoobiggy700:

Hola

TBH don't know much about Hola. Some change IP even when logged in. I wish you luck in your case
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello everyone, well I just changed my password, but I did through the normal settings, not through that notification, and everything seems alright.

Just apply caution though... I think I followed somebody's footstep.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Respect to LadyF she is d mother of btc outstanding service
Trade bitcoin with her she is just so kind a person fastest transfer I've seen
Thanks for the tip ma'am more power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
demo4ril97:
Respect to LadyF she is d mother of btc outstanding service

Trade bitcoin with her she is just so kind a person fastest transfer I've seen

Thanks for the tip ma'am more power to your elbow
Good day everybody in the house...please does anyone knows how to get targeted email lists, please I need it asap, anyone who knows should contact me 0.701773.4062
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Muktar05(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Profcamsey:
A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:24am
If you make whiteboard animation contacte pls.
I can only pay with naira for now, if it works out.
0.7.0.6.5.4.5.4.6. two. Seven
Pls WhatsApp only
I sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Do you like Memes? Got a bit of a funny bone? Interested in collecting and writing a Dog Shaming memes post? Kinda like this one
http://99whiskers.com/these-dog-memes-will-keep-you-grinning/

If you are interested, I would be asking for the same format, Title, Image, ~25-50 of something related to the Image. You would also be providing links to the meme image you are using. Please send a quote for what you think this will cost.

Thanks
I need to know how much to charge
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Profcamsey:
A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:24am
If you make whiteboard animation contacte pls.
I can only pay with naira for now, if it works out.
0.7.0.6.5.4.5.4.6. two. Seven
Pls WhatsApp only
sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
2 Reviews Available

Abi who go buy my $12? grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello gurus in the house. This is a "plea" for help to those in the writing niche. And no there is no crises.

I just want to be certain if keyword writing is the same as seo optimized writing. When I come across request for seo optimized articles in the BR section, I normally go past it. Please any who is sure should feel me in cos I do not want to let possible $$$ slip due to ignorance.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nsonaso(m): 4:33am On Dec 07, 2016
430/$ fiverr, upwork, freelance and guru funds withdrawal... Only for funds above $200+
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micynute94(m): 5:09am On Dec 07, 2016
hELLO House pLS I NEED a workaround this request. Or should i just ignore it ?
Also do you know of any better vpn service for both windows and android? I've got some but i'm having issues with it especially Zenmate
Thank you.

BTW, i'm using Anonymoux (US IP) on Mozilla which i confirmed with both whatismyipaddress and iplocation.net

cc: Venzal, Khassy, incredibledan,beautycrush24, tabbaz, hazzantazzan,Johniewalker, adeyinka1758,frankmoney, paulsir and everybody else

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 5:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Fiverr from Fiverr
Active 3d ago

Fiverr will be undergoing scheduled maintenance for approximately 5 hours starting at 5am GMT on Saturday.
The site will be unavailable during the following local times:
-Sunday morning 5am GMT;
-12midnight EST;
-Saturday night 9pm PST.

We will provide updates during the maintenance event on our Facebook and Twitter channels.
Advance apologies for any inconvenience.

Note: If you have any orders which will be due on December 11th, please be prepared to deliver them early, in order to avoid any impact to your Delivered On Time stat.
Fiverr Team
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by phetty(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2016
micynute94:
hELLO House pLS I NEED a workaround this request. Or should i just ignore it ?
Also do you know of any better vpn service for both windows and android? I've got some but i'm having issues with it especially Zenmate
Thank you.

BTW, i'm using Anonymoux (US IP) on Mozilla which i confirmed with both whatismyipaddress and iplocation.net

cc: Venzal, Khassy, incredibledan,beautycrush24, tabbaz, hazzantazzan,Johniewalker, adeyinka1758,frankmoney, paulsir and everybody else

Since, your profile reads US, I think you should tell the person your location is in the US. I don't know if my ogas in the house have different opinions though.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micynute94(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2016
phetty:

Since, your profile reads US, I think you should tell the person your location is in the US. I don't know if my ogas in the house have different opinions though.

Thank you for the advice but how do I go about explaining why my fiverr chat indicates I'm 5+ GMT.. when it should be the other way round. ?.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 6:36am On Dec 07, 2016
After two active weeks of Fiverr and an average of 1 task per day, I finally got a level 1 badge. I dedicate it to everyone here especially venzal and other members of the thread for their help. New comers on Fiverr pls don't give up keeping pushing till we get there.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micynute94(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2016
dtruseeker:
After two active weeks of Fiverr and an average of 1 task per day, I finally got a level 1 badge. I dedicate it to everyone here especially venzal and other members of the thread for their help. New comers on Fiverr pls don't give up keeping pushing till we get there.

Hello.. congratulations on your success..
Did u use a foreign account or a Nigeria account when setting up your account?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
paulsir:

Fiverr from Fiverr
Active 3d ago

Fiverr will be undergoing scheduled maintenance for approximately 5 hours starting at 5am GMT on Saturday.
The site will be unavailable during the following local times:
-Sunday morning 5am GMT;
-12midnight EST;
-Saturday night 9pm PST.

We will provide updates during the maintenance event on our Facebook and Twitter channels.
Advance apologies for any inconvenience.

Note: If you have any orders which will be due on December 11th, please be prepared to deliver them early, in order to avoid any impact to your Delivered On Time stat.
Fiverr Team

Time to get my ratings back to 100% grin grin grin grin

NB
just message CS -after the upgrade ish- and tell them you weren't able to deliver a job because of the lapse and see how they'll automatically increase your DOT to 100% grin grin grin grin grin grin

kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2016
micynute94:

Hello.. congratulations on your success..
Did u use a foreign account or a Nigeria account when setting up your account?
thanks bro. I used Singapore because they are famous in info tech

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.