Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677640 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:

Time to get my ratings back to 100% grin grin grin grin

NB
just message CS -after the upgrade ish- and tell them you weren't able to deliver a job because of the lapse and see how they'll automatically increase your DOT to 100% grin grin grin grin grin grin

kikikikikikikikikikiki
are you kidding me?
meanwhile, what is DOT?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by STEKENT: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
For anyone looking for Fiverr reviews, i am offering it, i will order for 1 basic gig of $5 and you pay 1800, in the naira. And you can give me what you want me to write as your review, or i write it myself you choose.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by thisisod(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
I have this profile for close to 2 months without a request, what is my offense please nid advice www.fiverr.com/mediacontentpro I tried using diabolic traffic to send hits but I dont think it did. I used private proxies and later elite and followed every guide but no significant change.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2016
paulsir:
are you kidding me?
meanwhile, what is DOT?
Delivered on Time ratings

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ProlofiqEve: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
RAFIC:
Hello gurus in the house. This is a "plea" for help to those in the writing niche. And no there is no crises.

I just want to be certain if keyword writing is the same as seo optimized writing. When I come across request for seo optimized articles in the BR section, I normally go past it. Please any who is sure should feel me in cos I do not want to let possible $$$ slip due to ignorance.

Thanks.

Hi, friend. Let me try to help. I promise not to make this sound like a lecture from old Grandma or from Prof. Wole Soyinka, and I hope you and anyone else who may be interested will find this epistle concise and helpful enough.

Ok, here's the sequence. First and foremost, a keyword is a highly searched word or phrase. Search engines know the particular words or phrases (aka keywords) that people include in their search queries when they are looking for info or services or products online. So when people search for something, only those sites that have made it glaringly obvious that they are talking about that particular word or phrase will appear first.

Got that?

This is where SEO and SEO writing comes in. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the strategies involved in making your site rank high or appear early on a search engine's first page. Remember, first page.

Got it up to here?

Now, one of those strategies is the use of keywords and their placement and their density and their interlinking on the pages of your site and in the articles in your blog. This is called on-page SEO. An effective writer must master keyword incorporation, which is (I repeat) the use of a word or phrase (often repeatedly but effectively and strategically) on a page or in an article or in an image, in such a way as it helps both people and search engines to:
(1)very quickly know what that article or page is all about and
(2)find the answer to their search query.

So, is keyword writing the same as SEO writing? Technically, yes. However, there's a whole lot more involved than just repeating a particular word or phrase a number of times. May I suggest? Go and read up on-page SEO and keyword density and keyword placement and inbound linking and image optimization on Google.

So, the next time you see a request for SEO writing on the Buyer Request page, go for it. Don't shy away from it because you are only half a writer if you can't do effective SEO writing. The more you practice it, the better you will become.

Let me know if I answered your question or if I was simply beating about the bush.

Hey, I stand to be corrected. We're all learning. Please smiley. Let's help each other grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DarkSensei(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Tabbaz:

I sent you a rar file for email writing tricks and tools.
Others pls help a brother. show your PATRIOTISM. If we don't help each other ...who will? grin grin grin grin

tabbaz

Please can you share me this.
Bernard stefanss at gmail dot com. Joined together that is.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DarkSensei(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Okay, I'd like you guys to check my account out. I've opened it for like a month now and still nothing. I'm always at buyer requests. Still nothing.
www.fiverr.com/stefaniaville .. Much appreciated
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2016
thisisod:
I have this profile for close to 2 months without
a request, what is my offense please nid advice
www.fiverr.com/mediacontentpro
I tried using diabolic traffic to send hits but I
dont think it did. I used private proxies and
later elite and followed every guide but no
significant change.

Just been through your Gig, Here goes;

- You put your English skills as Basic and French as Fluent when majority of the buyers on Fiverr speak English. Change that.
- Your Gig title needs renaming, the grammar used there is wrong on so many levels

- Your Profile description needs an upgrade, you barely spoke about what you have to offer to clients

- Your Gig descriptions are okay but can be bettered with more relevant words.

- You are given 5 Gig tags and you don't utilize them? And why use "United States" as a Tag? Find more relevant Tags related to your skills.

Just a few observations you can work on.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
ProlofiqEve:

Hi, friend. Let me try to help. I promise not to make this sound like a lecture from old Grandma or from Prof. Wole Soyinka, and I hope you and anyone else who may be interested will find this epistle concise and helpful enough.

Ok, here's the sequence. First and foremost, a keyword is a highly searched word or phrase. Search engines know the particular words or phrases (aka keywords) that people include in their search queries when they are looking for info or services or products online. So when people search for something, only those sites that have made it glaringly obvious that they are talking about that particular word or phrase will appear first.

Got that?

This is where SEO and SEO writing comes in. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the strategies involved in making your site rank high or appear early on a search engine's first page. Remember, first page.

Got it up to here?

Now, one of those strategies is the use of keywords and their placement and their density and their interlinking on the pages of your site and in the articles in your blog. This is called on-page SEO. An effective writer must master keyword incorporation, which is (I repeat) the use of a word or phrase (often repeatedly but effectively and strategically) on a page or in an article or in an image, in such a way as it helps both people and search engines to:

So, is keyword writing the same as SEO writing? Technically, yes. However, there's a whole lot more involved than just repeating a particular word or phrase a number of times. May I suggest? Go and read up on-page SEO and keyword density and keyword placement and inbound linking and image optimization on Google.

So, the next time you see a request for SEO writing on the Buyer Request page, go for it. Don't shy away from it because you are only half a writer if you can't do effective SEO writing. The more you practice it, the better you will become.

Let me know if I answered your question or if I was simply beating about the bush.

Hey, I stand to be corrected. We're all learning. Please smiley. Let's help each other grow.

Some people sabi book oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chaii see explanation grin grin grin grin you go good for teacher ooo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
DarkSensei:
Okay, I'd like you guys to check my account out. I've opened it for like a month now and still nothing. I'm always at buyer requests. Still nothing.
www.fiverr.com/stefaniaville .. Much appreciated

poor profile picture

poor ABOUT

your language efficiency is offpoint
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
micynute94:

Thank you for the advice but how do I go about explaining why my fiverr chat indicates I'm 5+ GMT.. when it should be the other way round. ?.

Dont tell him u're in d US cos he'll know its not true. Tell him presently u're in bla bla bla for a retreat/conference/seminar etc. Just look for a place that rhymes with the time difference.

Next time, have it in mind that its not about changing ur IP alone. You should also change ur fone/system time to suit the country u're using.

Good luck!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Muktar05(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
BeautyCruss24, patiently waiting "gfxstudy stuff" embarassed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2016
thisisod:
I have this profile for close to 2 months without
a request, what is my offense please nid advice
www.fiverr.com/mediacontentpro
I tried using diabolic traffic to send hits but I
dont think it did. I used private proxies and
later elite and followed every guide but no
significant change.
contact me at tunde.bola@rediff.com
i will redo your description and others.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onlyHim(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
STEKENT:
For anyone looking for Fiverr reviews, i am offering it, i will order for 1 basic gig of $5 and you pay 1800, in the naira. And you can give me what you want me to write as your review, or i write it myself you choose.

What is your niche and your digits?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Muktar05:
BeautyCruss24, patiently waiting "gfxstudy stuff" embarassed

Pardon my late response. I just assumed u figured it out since I was delaying. and I mistook u for someone else and was asking him if he has figured it out. I thought that was you.

I just checked d site now and its pretty straight forward.

once u've located the post that contains what you want to download, click on continue reading. scroll down to d end of d post and you'll see different download links. I'm am very familiar with zippyshare so I'll just show u that one.

click on the zippyshare link and it'll take u to d file location. just click on download and your download should start automatically.

You can also try the other available options if you can't find d file on zippyshare.

The pictures below might help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
DarkSensei:

Please can you share me this.
Bernard stefanss at gmail dot com. Joined together that is.
Thanks

reming me again via mention or whatsapp. I'm a bit busy now.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ProlofiqEve: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:

Some people sabi book oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chaii see explanation grin grin grin grin you go good for teacher ooo

I'm blushing. Oga Khassy himself! A compliment from you is humbling o. But I'm glad I was helpful.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2016
ProlofiqEve:

Got that?

Got it up to here?

Thanks a million man. The epistle was worth the read. Just realized I've done something similar a couple of times already, but just got confused by "grammar". I'd be sure to read up on the others.

Thanks again.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by STEKENT: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
onlyHim:

What is your niche and your digits?
Digital marketing, 08136811309
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emoch(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @ $430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE
Check my signature for contact details
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have legit 100,000 naira for sale

Exchangers oya quote price grin grin grin

Cc
Singapore1
Tabbaz
FxTizzle
Eniolaamoda and all verified exchangers

PS

I ACCEPT ESCROW grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:
I have legit 100,000 naira for sale

Exchangers oya quote price grin grin grin

Cc
Singapore1
Tabbaz
FxTizzle
Eniolaamoda and all verified exchangers

PS

I ACCEPT ESCROW grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not understanding but I will buy it 85,000 naira wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
FxTizzle:

i will pay 85,010

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
ProlofiqEve:

Got that?

Got it up to here?

Nice one, hope you are through with exams cheesy Not when I will contact you now, I will hear busy with upwork exam.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Singapore1:

i will pay 85,010
Lol... I will pay 86k with one olosho from Allen Avenue wink I know Khassy won't reject such offer.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
FxTizzle:

shocked shocked shocked

Singapore1:

i will pay 85,010

angry angry angry

My last is 105,000
I send you 100,000 you send me 105,000

Instant transfer available
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favex: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks Fxtizzle for helping me to exchange my fiverr funds. I really appreciate your guidance coupled with your great customer's service. I will patronize you over and over again.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
khassy:

shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry

My last is 105,000
I send you 100,000 you send me 105,000

Instant transfer available

I'm not an exchanger... Singapore1 will buy it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
FxTizzle:

I'm not an exchanger... Singapore1 will buy it.

i am not an exchanger
over to you tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
favex:
Thanks Fxtizzle for helping me to exchange my fiverr funds. I really appreciate your guidance coupled with your great customer's service. I will patronize you over and over again.

Welcome Boss

Keep winning
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
FxTizzle:

Lol... I will pay 86k with one olosho from Allen Avenue wink I know Kha ssy won't reject such offer.

Looks tempting but olosho and Allen shocked shocked.... I'll pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
See as una d price my hard earned Naira undecided undecided

If say na dollar na, una for dn buy am finish grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.