Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677039 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please ooh, I need to withdraw my funds from Fiverr, who can help me out. $144 available
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Darkkarma:

I checked you out on Fiverr, also work my friend. You are doing great. Not all Nigerians are scammers afterall!
Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by shapman: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dexty10:
Guys please help o.
I can't sign in to my Fiverr account. It has been blocked for "multiple sign in attempts". I contacted the Customer Support but it has not been resolved. Meanwhile I have pending deliveries to make.
Abeg whatelse can I do?

experiencing same thing, chei!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Theflint1:
Abeg my bosses in the transcription niche, how una take dey do am? shocked shocked I just got one transcription job and omor grin grin grin...no be here grin grin grin.
Is there a software I can use to carry out the transcription? Abi na to dey do am small, small dey go? undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Emmyk:

grin grin grin
BOSS
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bidexluv(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
atoje:
Contact me via email. Mayo4gem@gmail.com

Sorry for the troubles I put you through both yesterday and today. Thanks for your patience

Best withdrawal services ever!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nelton(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
beautycrush24:

Lol
Please can you help me out here? A client gave me a job where I am required to post a video daily on youtube through his wordpress blog. However, I am finding it difficult to post videos because after uploading the video it will require me to put the video keys which is sort of a code which I don't have. I have googled how to get video codes when posting on youtube but still can't find way around it. Please, can you help out please
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
LaCremy:

Check out voicebasedotcom
Thanks boss
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yinn(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Theflint1:
Abeg my bosses in the transcription niche, how una take dey do am? shocked shocked I just got one transcription job and omor grin grin grin...no be here grin grin grin.
Is there a software I can use to carry out the transcription? Abi na to dey do am small, small dey go? undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed

Listen
Pause
Type
Play
That's the way. grin
If the audio is really clear and the price is good, I outsource to one Indian guy to give me machine transcript, since our network never reach that level (I no dey pay, we dey complement ourself) then my work is half done. wink

Will soon strike deal with Emmyk to dey send im podcast ppl my way. cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yinn:

Listen
Pause
Type
Play
That's the way. grin
If the audio is really clear and the price is good, I outsource to one Indian guy to give me machine transcript, since our network never reach that level (I no dey pay, we dey complement ourself) then my work is half done. wink

Will soon strike deal with Emmyk to dey send im podcast ppl my way. cheesy
Boss you too gbaski. I try add your number for whatsapp be like say Dat one no dey?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yinn(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Theflint1:
Boss you too gbaski. I try add your number for whatsapp be like say Dat one no dey?
The one for my sigi dey active. Refresh see
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aiit boss...the thing dey do like that sometimes. With time e go enter by e self
Yinn:

The one for my sigi dey active. Refresh see
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Theflint1:
Thanks boss

You're welcome
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Theflint1:
Aiit boss...the thing dey do like that sometimes. With time e go enter by e self

Add +234
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Worked like magic. Thanks!
nkhay:

Add +234
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Princepri(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
onenessone:

Hi, where can I get a good logo making software, need one urgently. Thanks.
I have crack version of laughing bird logo creator. cool software
I can help you. drop your WhatsApp number I send it to you free
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nelton:

Please can you help me out here? A client gave me a job where I am required to post a video daily on youtube through his wordpress blog. However, I am finding it difficult to post videos because after uploading the video it will require me to put the video keys which is sort of a code which I don't have. I have googled how to get video codes when posting on youtube but still can't find way around it. Please, can you help out please

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean by video key. I've had to post videos on YouTube without using any 'video keys'.

Someone else might be able to help.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yinn:

Listen
Pause
Type
Play
That's the way. grin

Will soon strike deal with Emm yk to dey send im podcast ppl my way. cheesy

Listen, Pause, Minimize, Type, Play might be very stressful. There a software that comes with video player and notepad. I no remember d name but if u google it I'm sure you'll find it. That way u can type as u watch the video. I downloaded it one time and it was cool. But I don delete am grin

I'll search google for d name and let you know.

cc: Theflint1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2017
These foolish people removed my testimonial gig just when it started making sales. Saying it violated a third party's TOS. which yeye 3rd party b dat, them no talk. Now them don take all my free 5 stars. yeye pple
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Princepri:

Huhh, God bless you. hia you go: zero 8 zero 3 .872 .8.8.8 nine

Am also looking for crack Eximioussoft /logo designer. Just in case anyone has dat as well.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yinn(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2017
beautycrush24:

Listen, Pause, Minimize, Type, Play might be very stressful. There a software that comes with video player and notepad. I no remember d name but if u google it I'm sure you'll find it. That way u can type as u watch the video. I downloaded it one time and it was cool. But I don delete am grin

I'll search google for d name and let you know.

cc: Theflint1
Think the file in question is an audio file and I use InqScribe to manually transcribe. That's the method I use to manually transcribe, till date. I haven't seen any auto transcription software that doesn't require a very strong network connection which I don't think I've come across so far. So I'm sticking with manual transcription and outsourcing huge files, works for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:21am On Jan 11, 2017
beautycrush24:
These foolish people removed my testimonial gig just when it started making sales. Saying it violated a third party's TOS. which yeye 3rd party b dat, them no talk. Now them don take all my free 5 stars. yeye pple

Since den take down my gig too... I never see any better order again

This fiver serf...

Omo ale jatijati undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2017
beautycrush24:
lol

Same here. Funny things is that the gigs I copied tags from are still active

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jan 11, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gr8tsuccess: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Princepri:

Bro i will really appreciate it if you help me with the software am into graphic. Send it my email am not on watsapp. achinwe630 at gmail dot com. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by magikalz(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Bro, I will love to have it too. Thanks. canute4evaatyahoodotcom or zero7zero3785nine5eight9

Princepri:

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2017
finally, my message section has disappear completely.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Theflint1:

another tip for manual transcription
divide your screen in half, one for Ms world and the other one for whatever you are transcribing, whether picture or Audio.
it will eliminate the Minimize problem.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2017
Fiverr has been on and off lately...

This their back rub mode is annoying.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Muktar05(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Princepri:

Thanks alot
070 36 zero7 two7 six1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2017
Admin401:
finally, my message section has disappear completely.

Lol.....pardon me for laughing but I couldn't help it.

which one is ur message section has disappeared again? These fiverr people no go kill person.

What niche are u into by the way?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollybode(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2017
please, gurus, help review my profile and gig description. I have opened the account for the past a month without order, am getting frustrated. www.fiverr.com/digitalswift

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.