Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676892 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2017
gen2lpat:

Buyer wants to edit the review. His/her words below

"How do I change it tell me and I will but I gave you five stars on the first two four stars is good as well just tell me how to change it and that's it"

Anyone who has an idea should give me a step by step guide on how to go about it. Thanks

There's a new rule that you have to contact CS for a review to be changed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Emmyk:

I took the screenshot just now, Juz Negodu....
I dont know what Winter Storm Helena has got to do with Nigeria
Do you now reside in KD?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Emmyk:
Still on Payoneer, please how do I withdraw into Payoneer? I have added the card successfully, but due to the fact that I've been using PayPal all the while, once I click WITHDRAW in the mobile app, I get a mail from my Fiverr PayPal email (prepare your wallet).

How do I select between PayPal and Payoneer?

Thank you. smiley

For payoneer, using your system, click on fiverr revenue card.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 5:26am On Jan 12, 2017
gen2lpat:

"How do I change it tell me and I will but I gave you five stars on the first two four stars is good as well just tell me how to change it and that's it"

Someone who has an idea should give me a step by step guide on how to achieve this. Buyer wants to change the 4.7 rating to 5.0. Please help

I got a 4.7 star rating from a repeat buyer who had always dropped a 5 star rating for me. I gave him 5 stars, never asked him about it, and ever since he has always dropped 5 stars. I recently heard on the forum that there's a glitch that turns 5 to 4.7. But that should not be a problem, my overall rating remains 5.

If you desperately want to change it, you'll have to visit CS, thanks to their new laws.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2017
RAFIC:

I got a 4.7 star rating from a repeat buyer who had always dropped a 5 star rating for me. I gave him 5 stars, never asked him about it, and ever since he has always dropped 5 stars. I recently heard on the forum that there's a glitch that turns 5 to 4.7. But that should not be a problem, my overall rating remains 5.

If you desperately want to change it, you'll have to visit CS, thanks to their new laws.

Thanks for the info. I told the buyer to contact CS and tell them it was a mistake that needs to be corrected ASAP. She agreed and i am still waiting for a reply or change in review.

Not sure how CS will take it. Hoping for a +ve outcome. Thanks again sir

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gbosah91(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Please i need the software
Princepri:

I have crack version of laughing bird logo creator. cool software
I can help you. drop your WhatsApp number I send it to you free
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
gen2lpat:

You finally got your card. Congrats. More $$$$ to your acc. Enjoy
Bros. The card is my Dad's, not mine. But it's mine now sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2017
gen2lpat:

Thanks for the info. I told the buyer to contact CS and tell them it was a mistake that needs to be corrected ASAP. She agreed and i am still waiting for a reply or change in review.

Not sure how CS will take it. Hoping for a +ve outcome. Thanks again sir
No one needs to contact C-Support. Goto the Order page, you'll see something like Having Problem, or resolve issue or something like that at the top right. Click it, you'll see something that relates to you not being satisfied with client's review. Select it and do the necessary things.
The client is going to get a request from you to remodify his/her feedback. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2017
ajog1:
Do you now reside in KD?
No I don't. A kind Nairalander planned assisting me; he resides in Kaduna.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2017
beautycrush24:

I think you'll have to use a system or browser from your fone to always select payoneer. you can't do that on the fiverr app unless no PayPal acct is defined.

I always withdraw with payoneer but whenever I click on withdraw from the app, I get notification from PayPal just like u.

So always use ur browser to withdraw and not the app.
Thank you Beautycrush. I will keep you posted. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2017
beautycrush24:

There's a new rule that you have to contact CS for a review to be changed
How recent is this rule? Because last week, I still sent a client a remodification request and everything was fine.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2017
RAFIC:

For payoneer, using your system, click on fiverr revenue card.
Thank you, RAFIC.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Emmyk:

How recent is this rule? Because last week, I still sent a client a remodification request and everything was fine.

I didn't know it has been added to the 'resolve issues' category. I guess people complained a lot about it.

I think it's even better that way. Those yeye buyers won't be able to change their previous reviews without the seller agreeing to it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Emmyk:
Thank you Beautycrush. I will keep you posted. smiley
Biko keep me posted wen d cash arrives too. you know wat I mean na cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2017
By the way, who I go val for this thread sef? Me I like to make preparations ahead of time o. Lol
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Emmyk:

No I don't. A kind Nairalander planned assisting me; he resides in Kaduna.
You paid the $50 to have it sent, right? Which could be sent to my box in KD within 2 weeks!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Just had a swift PayPal transaction with chiefkpokp. Everything done in a flash and good rate. 100% recommended
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
I need someone to refer me to the payoneer registration page, want to earn the $25 sign up bonus
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
androsurf:
I need someone to refer me to the payoneer registration page, want to earn the $25 sign up bonus
Register through this link to earn $25 dollars once you withdraw $100 dollars into your payoneer account.https://share.payoneer.com/nav/SFOs0UOeU753cyW3ydh_XO0CXlIe7FTfzGKx4RdOIJ-aziUwZnIMkp_txtCJuAmatuUrT7rrqn8imB9bml5GoQ2
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
ajog1:
You paid the $50 to have it sent, right? Which could be sent to my box in KD within 2 weeks!!
I didn't pay any $50. It was an assistance from Payoneer.
#MyCaseIsDifferent# grin cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
beautycrush24:

I didn't know it has been added to the 'resolve issues' category. I guess people complained a lot about it.

I think it's even better that way. Those yeye buyers won't be able to change their previous reviews without the seller agreeing to it.
Absolutely.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
beautycrush24:

Biko keep me posted wen d cash arrives too. you know wat I mean na cheesy
Hehehehe. I will. cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello All
For those Who maybe interested in safeguarding their money, my firm, Netcept Business Services, will be providing ESCROW services to sellers and exchangers for a little fee (#500 irrespective of the amount involved) borne equally by be the two parties in the transaction (that is, #250 each). Primarily, by this business undertaking as a firm, Netcept wants to safeguard and ensure hitch free business transactions on this platform where people earn money in foreign currency and need to exchange them, and many similar business engaged by Nigerians and by so doing, systematically cut out many scammers who are out there to swindle people off their hard earned money/monies.
You can contact us on the number on:
08036236401 (calls only) or
08055879117 (Whatsapp only)
email: netcept@gmail.com
Note: we don't interfere with negotiations between parties nor would we recommend a particular exchanger over another so as not to hurt our own business in the long run, whichever exchanger (seller) a seller (an exchanger) chooses to transact with is none of our business, as long as the two parties mutually agree to involve us in the transaction.

WHAT IS ESCROW?
An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given
transaction. It helps make transactions more
secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emmyk:

I didn't pay any $50. It was an assistance from Payoneer.
#MyCaseIsDifferent# grin cheesy
#and so is mine grin #

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
beautycrush24:
By the way, who I go val for this thread sef? Me I like to make preparations ahead of time o. Lol

See me na...abi?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Needed

didymario7:
I buy payoneer ranging from $100-$500 @ N420 per $ and $500-$1000 @ N425-N430 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Article writers needed asap

My rate is #1.5 per word.. if you're not cool with this abeg don't bother quoting me lipsrsealed

If you're game.. hit my WhatsApp number on my signature. kiss

All these people demanding $10 for 500 words.. if you message me on WhatsApp ehnn angry angry angry lipsrsealed kiss
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Day11(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lemme buy your fiverr funds
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
i'M BACK! Mods eat my rust angry grin

FIVERR TIP 102

Getting Big Bucks

Always ensure that the client orders another gig immediately after a review. Thank him/her in the inbox and suggest another gig or offer. Make it appealing and juicy enough for them to really consider it.
This is the best time to nab most of them since they're still basking in the euphoria of your awesome delivery.

I have also noticed that I make the Big money during the first(better) and last weeks of each month. Here the buyers are loaded with their salaries or those who are paid weekly tend to save up and plan their budget ontop spending big in the first few days of the month.

It may or may not work for you but this is from my observation.

Getting Personal

Yes, having a good sense of humour and engaging in friemdly chats on ocassion can create a very healthy buyer-seller relationship. Just don't overdo it and blow your cover. I have a lady who was angry that i refused to call her, i texted though and she felt insulted. I don't do lesbian paroles lol
And also have a case of an indian man proposing marriage to me. Well i ensured that he bought as many gigs as possible to prove his loyalty smiley and have also threatened idiots who asked for nudes.
I have a pretty female as my avatar.

Just beware of the Fiverr Hammer

Creating sales from space

I always ask and ask my clients a million questions about their lives and business until i spot an area that is lacking and offer my services. This could range from changing his Brother-inlaws business logo to even designing something for his dog or hand-delivering items (coded things).
Just be unique and make money through providing solutions to problems.

Till next time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
djlaqua91:
i'M BACK! Mods eat my rust angry grin

FIVERR TIP 102

Getting Big Bucks

Always ensure that the client orders another gig immediately after a review. Thank him/her in the inbox and suggest another gig or offer. Make it appealing and juicy enough for them to really consider it.
This is the best time to nab most of them since they're still basking in the euphoria of your awesome delivery.

I have also noticed that I make the Big money during the first(better) and last weeks of each month. Here the buyers are loaded with their salaries or those who are paid weekly tend to save up and plan their budget ontop spending big in the first few days of the month.

It may or may not work for you but this is from my observation.

Getting Personal

Yes, having a good sense of humour and engaging in friemdly chats on ocassion can create a very healthy buyer-seller relationship. Just don't overdo it and blow your cover. I have a lady who was angry that i refused to call her, i texted though and she felt insulted. I don't do lesbian paroles lol
And also have a case of an indian man proposing marriage to me. Well i ensured that he bought as many gigs as possible to prove his loyalty smiley and have also threatened idiots who asked for nudes.
I have a pretty female as my avatar.

Just beware of the Fiverr Hammer

Creating sales from space

I always ask and ask my clients a million questions about their lives and business until i spot an area that is lacking and offer my services. This could range from changing his Brother-inlaws business logo to even designing something for his dog or hand-delivering items (coded things).
Just be unique and make money through providing solutions to problems.

Till next time.

Epp me borrow me your profile pix make meself dey receive marriage proposal gigs cool cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
lobell:

See me na...abi?

angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.