Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (684360 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tabbaz:
[size=14pt]USD 30 - 40 paypal is urgently needed @350/$ with instant payment[/size]. I need to complete a transaction ASAP

Check my sigi for contact

Thanks
Tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Tabbaz post=49445387][/quote]
I have one...but its new ..no job or anything 75% profile...just one interview..Dunno know the kind you need.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

After writing the article, make sure you set up another account at fiverr, check out any gig offered by that e.d.I.ot and purchase it.
After she fulfilled the order, then give her a 1.0 Rating.
This thing really vex me ganni

I totally agree with you. The woman is an a**hole. She'll probably still blackmail after this delivery. Just watch.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Shopatech(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautycrush24:

I totally agree with you. The woman is an a**hole. She'll probably still blackmail after this delivery. Just watch.
The woman will surely do the same again..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shopatech:
Good Evening Guys...Whats to asked a question?...Can i offer any services/GIGS relating to bettings stuff on fiverr...your replies will be appreciated.
I'm not so sure.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
LaCremy:

Just received this:

can you please write 500 words on this topic? "5 Ways to Thank Donors this Season - holiday post." Please include some fun ways to thank people who donate to a nonprofit organization. The blog should be creative and have some personality -- include a joke or fun reference to a holiday film. Let me know if you have any questions.

I need ideas please, so she'll remove this rating

felibrain khassy fingerprinter, article writers in the house come and help out. Thank you

In my opinion, you're slaving yourself. That buyer is trying to manipulate you into writing another article for her. Why can't she ask you to rewrite the previous article if she is being sincere.

BTW how much is at stake that you are willing to slave yourself for??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautycrush24:

I don't know how much is the job that he is willing to kill himself for.

Smh!!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mayday! Mayday! I don enter one chance o.

I sent about 3 offers on buyers request last monday. My laptop screen cracked and went blank that same night. I went to fix it and they were saying 20000 so i left. I finally succeded in installing zenmate in one of my siblings phone today since my doesnt support google playstore.

I signed in and checked my inbox. One of the buyers wrote ' Refund my money!!'. I am confused, I only sent an offer. Why will she pay before contacting me? I indicated that buyers should contact me before ordering. I didnt have any discussiom with her except the offer i sent.

She slammed me 1 star. Please what is the way forward.

Cc venzal, khassy et al.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
LaCremy:

Just received this:

can you please write 500 words on this topic? "5 Ways to Thank Donors this Season - holiday post." Please include some fun ways to thank people who donate to a nonprofit organization. The blog should be creative and have some personality -- include a joke or fun reference to a holiday film. Let me know if you have any questions.

I need ideas please, so she'll remove this rating

felibrain khassy fingerprinter, article writers in the house come and help out. Thank you

I'll be honest, you seem desperate and don't know your worth. She knows this ad is going to use it against you. I'll not be surprised if she only changes it by 1 str and asks for another free article later.

Your choice bro... $5 is too small for this and look at her requirents serf. People like you are the ones that join GNLD
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
giftedhands101:

I sent about 3 offers on buyers request last monday. My laptop screen cracked and went blank that same night. I went to fix it and they were saying 20000 so i left. I finally succeded in installing zenmate in one of my siblings phone today since my doesnt support google playstore.

I signed in and checked my inbox. One of the buyers wrote ' Refund my money!!'. I am confused, I only sent an offer. Why will she pay before contacting me? I indicated that buyers should contact me before ordering. I didnt have any discussiom with her except the offer i sent.

Cc venzal, khassy et al.

She didn't slam you, Fiverr did and it can't be changed. Sorry bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Bosses,
Please I'm stuck here. I need to deliver this work latest tomorrow morning 9am. It's a keyword research work. The crazy matter here is that my pc crashed this morning, so I've been unable to use my long tail pro on system. Please if you've got a lTP or any keyword research related software, please mention me so I can give you the list of keywords to HELP me.
Thank you. God bless!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
I just came in contact with this thread and i tuale to my boss vezal for the great works here...if there is anywhatsapp group s add me Am new to Fivver@zero..eight..one..eight.five..five..four..eight..two...three..six..
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
OAUTemitayo:

After writing the article, make sure you set up another account at fiverr, check out any gig offered by that e.d.I.ot and purchase it.
After she fulfilled the order, then give her a 1.0 Rating.
This thing really vex me ganni
Really?? Most of the people that do this are not even sellers.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
My ogas..I tried to withdraw my earnings to my PayPal email.but they will say they have sent a verification to that emaill dat I shuld follow d process. .Buh I am nt seeing anything on dat my PayPal email..help sirs.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
giftedhands101:

Cc venzal, khassy et al.
Yes, you Indicated that clients should contact you, but that's like a client you didn't send any offer to, clients that messaged you directly.
Refund the client and the poor rating leaves.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
My ogas..I tried to withdraw my earnings to my PayPal email.but they will say they have sent a verification to that emaill dat I shuld follow d process. .Buh I am nt seeing anything on dat my PayPal email..help sirs.
This looks new. Hope you got your email write will typing it on Fiverr?
Crosscheck
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sard(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
check your "spam" messages.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by AbuMikey(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yes. Account

I do.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Emmyk:

This looks new. Hope you got your email write will typing it on Fiverr?
Crosscheck
..Sir thankI checkedmy spam nd dat wr it has been hiding.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Sard:

check your "spam" messages.
.Thank u sir....I saw it right dier!!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2016
sir, Has dis tin hAppen b4..Ma country location has been changed 2 naiJ own..not Usa again.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by coolshegs10(m): 1:56am On Sep 18, 2016
mimiy05:
Thanks louie for the lovely information. I've just concluded the voice over for one of the videos. To add to what he said earlier on, you can read through this site http://www.howtogeek.com/217348/how-to-record-the-sound-coming-from-your-pc-even-without-stereo-mix/ to see how to record sound input from your system. They also added how to use audacity to record. The beauty of using audacity is once you record, you can edit the sound immediately. You do not need to start importing the audio before editing.

Also audacity saves the audio in wav format. To convert to mp3 which is the file format explaindio requires, you can just go to media.io, upload the file and select the format you want to change it to which is mp3 in this case or you can also see here how to add mp3 support to audacity http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/40274/how-to-add-mp3-support-to-audacity-to-save-in-mp3-format/

Please what response do I give such statement from a buyer. He already bought my gig and gave me 5 star.. He's likely to be a permanent buyer. This is what he said.

"I need help with my email marketing. I use mail chimp thinking about switching to Drip. Need to automate my email marketing with workflows"

What do I say o ... E Dákun, ẹ joor
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2016
AbuMikey:

I do.

Ok

Here is the person that need it - Olawhizzy (nairaland username)

Abeg no charge am high bro. If you can do it free self we go say thank you. It's service to humanity.

Thanks,
Tabbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:17am On Sep 18, 2016
abeg who can vouch for ewizard1

I want to transact with him

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Good morning guys! Please is there a way I can chAnge my number to appear as a u.s.a number on whatsapp? A client suggested we chat on whatsapp, so I gave her an excuse which she bought. So I was wondering if I can do the above in case of future dealings. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Tabbaz:
abeg who can vouch for ewizard1

I want to transact with him

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Hello Bosses,
Please I'm stuck here. I need to deliver this work latest tomorrow morning 9am. It's a keyword research work. The crazy matter here is that my pc crashed this morning, so I've been unable to use my long tail pro on system. Please if you've got a lTP or any keyword research related software, please mention me so I can give you the list of keywords to HELP me.
Thank you. God bless!
I have Longtail but it doesn't bring out results when I search for keywords, it's the cracked version
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Dear all,
NOTIFICATION

I now buy fiverr and other freelance fund via paypal ONLY.
I will inform you as soon as I start buying from other sources

instant transfer as ususal

check my sigi for contact

Thanks,
Tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
What can the budget be with the attached file

Ps- this a prototype app!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.