Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680240 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
fasa199:

how many can you give?

None. I was just surprised at the number u're asking.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

None. I was just surprised at the number u're asking.
hahahahahaha lol, you just give the guy hope sha.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
gocare:
hahahahahaha lol, you just give the guy hope sha.

Hope ke? I be magician? Abeg make he nor vex
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by itsabdul(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
gocare:
Please which is better Explandio or Powtoon?
Hello, I personally prefer Explaindio, because it can be used offline, unlike Powtoon which is cloud based, and you know what that means. I wrote a post on some animation softwares recently, check it out Here
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
itsabdul:

Hello, I personally prefer Explaindio, because it can be used offline, unlike Powtoon which is cloud based, and you know what that means. I wrote a post on some animation softwares recently, check it out Here

Thank you boss, Please I need the crack to explandio, just the crack, does anyone have it?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by itsabdul(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
gocare:

Thank you boss, Please I need the crack to explandio, just the crack, does anyone have it?
Are you not selling animated video services, I think it's worth buying legally. Anyways, you can check [url=http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%99%95%E2%98%85-GET%E2%98%85SUPERHOT-26JUN16-Explaindio-v3-015-PLATINUM-BONUS-MAC-VERSION-ADDED-%E2%98%85%E2%99%95?highlight=explaindio]this page[/url] for the a crack, and follow instructions there.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2016
Hello guys. Looks like I'm in trouble with one of my account. I didn't set a security but fiverr insists I did but I don't know the answer. I have contacted customer service and I'm told they will request for a means of verification like I'd card. Now I'm using a USA account, how do you think I can resolve this?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 2:08am On Sep 20, 2016
felibrain:
Hello guys. Looks like I'm in trouble with one of my account. I didn't set a security but fiverr insists I did but I don't know the answer. I have contacted customer service and I'm told they will request for a means of verification like I'd card. Now I'm using a USA account, how do you think I can resolve this?
If you can clear out your money first please do, then just leave it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 2:14am On Sep 20, 2016
felibrain:
Clear your money first.
Some guys can get you a fake ID card on fiverr itself.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2016
itsabdul:

Are you not selling animated video services, I think it's worth buying legally. Anyways, you can check [url=http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%99%95%E2%98%85-GET%E2%98%85SUPERHOT-26JUN16-Explaindio-v3-015-PLATINUM-BONUS-MAC-VERSION-ADDED-%E2%98%85%E2%99%95?highlight=explaindio]this page[/url] for the a crack, and follow instructions there.
thank you so much.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ladypinkky(f): 2:55am On Sep 20, 2016
If any body can 100000 extract email,address, state name and phone number of churches in USA contact me asap.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:34am On Sep 20, 2016
[size=14pt]Thanks all for your patronage and trust

ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE[/size]

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:39am On Sep 20, 2016
felibrain:

I hope its not oliwrites
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:40am On Sep 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Clear your money first.
Some guys can get you a fake ID card on fiverr itself.

Wont you be required to fill in andwer to security question b4 making a withdrawal?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:52am On Sep 20, 2016
MODIFIED
why 5 star rating is more important than earning in your first month on Fiverr

You could remember that I requested for email writer on this platform to outsource a job to. Regrettably, I found no one.
I later outsource it on Fiverr.

How does this relate to the topic of my discussion?

well, that's what I'm about to tell you....

The person that won the job on fiverr (though we later disagree on delivery time) broke a common rule. i.e not focusing on related niche

SHE has digital marketing, and animation GIGS. YES! you hear it right.

The non-related of her gig and her country of origin did not stop me from considering her for the job. In fact, I will give her more if I have.

What is my reason you ask?

she has maintain 5 star rating for the past few month (can't really recall the exact here).
All of her gig are active, all with 5 star review with sweet comments.

So, I said to myself WOW! How on earth will somebody be an expert in animation, and digital marketing. This reveals her strenght. something that should otherwise make a buyer think less of her is now her strenght

here is her profile: https://www.fiverr.com/service1_hub
My point,
1. Always focus on the gig you are good at, and continue training yourself
2. Avoid lower rating by all means even if it means mutual cancelation (I'm about to go for this in one of my accounts)
3. Don't forget the two point earlier stated

GOOD LUCK! and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to your pockets

Regards,
tabbaz

P.S. Apologies to those that are trying to get advice from me on how increase their performance on fiverr, without getting prompt response. The reasons are two
1. I am also more or less a newbie - I am a level one non-committed seller, because of my other activities
2. My time is very tight, as I am involved in more than one business couple with my academic pursuit.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2016
Venzal:
The Two Parts Of An Email:

1. A subject line - This should be compelling. Attractive enough to attract the interest of the recipients.

If emails are not being opened, then the purpose of email marketing has being defeated.

So you have to absolutely get the subject line right. Either by applying curiousty, benefit, urgency etc.

(side note: You can PM me for a collection of amazing subjectlines that you can swipe).

2. The body copy.

Depending on what the purpose of sending the email is, you will have to come up with a copy that both excites, engages and causes the readers to take action.

So here are two examples of content and promotional emails to give you an idea of all I've been yabbering about:

Content Email:

Promotional Email:

The both emails you see above were written for a buyer. They are promoting his weight loss product.

I have no idea about weight loss and how it works. However, reading a few articles on google gave me an idea of what to write.

Also, some buyers will specifically and detailedly tell you what they want. That will make your job even easier.

For the records , you have save and impacted in more life than you can ever imagine. Most people that admire your depth like me hardly comments here. Am a fan and an addict follower of this thread. I ve pm you countless, send emails too but no reply. I needed an autoresponder software because i added a gig in Email Marketing after reading your thread and the link you provided ealier gave me nothing. Plz either Venzal or any fiverr guru should help me evaluate my gig. Its 10days counting, though am not in a hurry because i want to get everything right when orders keep rolling in...www.fiverr.com/gigtech2maryweb... Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Tabbaz:
MODIFIED
why 5 star rating is more important than earning in your first month on Fiverr

You could remember that I requested for email writer on this platform to outsource a job to. Regrettably, I found no one.
I later outsource it on Fiverr.

How does this relate to the topic of my discussion?

well, that's what I'm about to tell you....

The person that won the job on fiverr (though we later disagree on delivery time) broke a common rule. i.e not focusing on related niche

SHE has digital marketing, and animation GIGS. YES! you hear it right.

The non-related of her gig and her country of origin did not stop me from considering her for the job. In fact, I will give her more if I have.

What is my reason you ask?

she has maintain 5 star rating for the past few month (can't really recall the exact here).
All of her gig are active, all with 5 star review with sweet comments.

So, I said to myself WOW! How on earth will somebody be an expert in animation, and digital marketing. This reveals her strenght. something that should otherwise make a buyer think less of her is now her strenght

here is her profile: https://www.fiverr.com/service1_hub
My point,
1. Always focus on the gig you are good at, and continue training yourself
2. Avoid lower rating by all means even if it means mutual cancelation (I'm about to go for this in one of my accounts)
3. Don't forget the two point earlier stated

GOOD LUCK! and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to your pockets

Regards,
tabbaz

P.S. Apologies to those that are trying to get advice from me on how increase their performance on fiverr, without getting prompt response. The reasons are two
1. I am also more or less a newbie - I am a level one non-committed seller, because of my other activities
2. My time is very tight, as I am involved in more than one business couple with my academic pursuit.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

I need to ask you a question concerning exchange rate for PayPal. Someone actually promised me 50 bucks and right now, I want it in my account here in naija. You can drop your whatsapp digits for further enquiries. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 6:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Sell fiverr and other freelance fund from $20 upward via PAYPAL to TABBAZ

[size=14pt]PAYPAL RATE: 340/$[/size]

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

check my sigi for contact

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2016
[size=14pt]URGENT[/size]!!!

[size=16pt]50 USD payoneer[/b]is needed @360/$[/size]

instant transfer

contact is in my [b]sigi
down here

Regards
tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Tabbaz:
[size=14pt]URGENT[/size]!!!

[size=16pt]50 USD payoneer[/b]is needed @360/$[/size]

instant transfer

contact is in my [b]sigi
down here

Regards
tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning guys,

Please can anyone here help me with Long Tail software (cracked) ? The one Venzal dropped doesnt seem to be working. thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nlevel(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2016
ladypinkky:
If any body can 100000 extract email,address, state name and phone number of churches in USA contact me asap.

I can do that for you easily. I just did similar job for a client...08085716509
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2016
Please one of my gig was denied what is the cause?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nlevel(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2016
fasa199:
is there anybody who can give me up to 10,000 email sign up. please the emails must sign up with proof. am ready to drop cash if its going to be real. my number 08162473128. contact me if you can

yes I can
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
dan55:
My Own Method which i use to earn at least $50 per week on fiverr. i resell services.
i buy $1 services here http://x9b.us/cheap_services and sell for $5 on fiverr.

most times i sell a service for $15. but i bought $5 here http://x9b.us/cheap_services
use payza for purchase.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sunboy(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 365/$
Withdraw directly from your Fiverr, upworks etc to my Payoneer card at 375/$
For Payoneer POUNDS, contact me for rate.
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Three days ago, I bade for a project on Fiverr and got awarded. The project was about writing the content of all the pages of a new website. At a point when I was almost through with this work, I submitted a draft to the client to review and add some information about his services. However, he surprisingly got livid, claiming I plagiarized the articles. And he cancelled the project.

I was quite disappointed and dejected.

I had checked the draft I submitted to him for plagiarism using SMALL SEO TOOLS and Dupli Checker (which offer free services) and there was no plagiarism detected. So I thought he probably used Copyscape (the premium version).

I want to get the premium version of Copyscape. Does anyone here know where I can download a cracked version of Copyscape on the internet?

Cc: Venzal, beautycrush24, Tabbaz, Emmyk ... et al.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by giftedhands101: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2016
giftedhands101:
Good morning guys, what step should I follow to ensure removal of 'automatic 1 star review' by fiverr due to buyer cancellation? I was not online for some days and buyer canceled.

I finally contacted CS. Though they removed the 1 star rating review, I now have zero rating. Where does this leave me? Is there any hope for this account or I should abandon it?

Ps- The buyer is willing to re-order the gig. Should I accept?

cc venzal, emmyk, khassy, gurunlocker, singapore, tabbaz, olawhizzy. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2016
gensteejay:
Three days ago, I bade for a project on Fiverr and got awarded. The project was about writing the content of all the pages of a new website. At a point when I was almost through with this work, I submitted a draft to the client to review and add some information about his services. However, he surprisingly got livid, claiming I plagiarized the articles. And he cancelled the project.

I was quite disappointed and dejected.

I had checked the draft I submitted to him for plagiarism using SMALL SEO TOOLS and Dupli Checker (which offer free services) and there was no plagiarism detected. So I thought he probably used Copyscape (the premium version).

I want to get the premium version of Copyscape. Does anyone here know where I can download a cracked version of Copyscape on the internet?

Cc: Ve nzal, beauty crush24, Tab baz, Em myk ... et al.

pls mention me when you get it. I also need that copyscape
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EXICON(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2016
I can do this.
I have PMed you.
My whatsapp contact is on my signature.
Regards.
ladypinkky:
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2016
khassy:

pls mention me when you get it. I also need that copyscape
I will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.