Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676994 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
favex:

I think you don't have to worry about your rating if the cancelation is coming from the buyer except if you are the one issuing the cancelation. Just accept the cancelation cos your rating will be more affected if she eventually accept the delivery with a very bad review. Speaking from experience though.
.Okay sir.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
favex:

I think you don't have to worry about your rating if the cancelation is coming from the buyer except if you are the one issuing the cancelation. Just accept the cancelation cos your rating will be more affected if she eventually accept the delivery with a very bad review. Speaking from experience though.
.lol..I also had an experience although I was d one that went to cancel..but went out to outsource it because I wanted her 2 b happy...BOOM I thought it was a tip..I saw 4 star.she did nt even say anything....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
favex:

.Sir. do u advice using an app 4 translation. .dnt really know if dier iz a difference
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favex: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.Sir. do u advice using an app 4 translation. .dnt really know if dier iz a difference
I'm sorry, not into translation gig and can't tell if there is a difference using an app. for it. All the be$t!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
favex:

I'm sorry, not into translation gig and can't tell if there is a difference using an app. for it. All the be$t!
.Thank you too all the best.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
All Indians on Fiverr are all bastards. Na so one fool request to see sample before we proceed, I pour am sample, chairman no gree reply again since morning chai cheesy cheesy grin and he dey online since. Nnah ehn
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mobi5592: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thanks Khassy, your corrections have been priceless.
khassy:

Having spent the most part of my adult life honing and perfecting my writing skills, I'm your ideal pick for a great and engaging content. If you're time-choked and would like a well researched article delivered, contact me. I would be happy to deliver high quality articles within the hours

Time-choked doesn't exist(not sure about that)
The correct thing is "pressed for time", however I suggest you delete that. What if I'm not pressed for time, can't I order your gig

Within the hours is wrong, the correct thing is "within the hour". Except your delivery time is one hour, remove that part.

Original should be in capital letter
Catchy and killer should be in capital
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tyviv:
thank you smiley

you're welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Meklex:
I get $7 skrill for sale

how much?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
hastral45:
Pls,my brothers in the house, who knows how to properly use atomic mail sender. I'm having problem with its SMTP setting.
Check youtube. What you're looking for is there
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

how much?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

wait for tabbaz
his number dey for his profile

nairaland.com/tabbaz

Please what's going on with Tabbaz's account ooo. My money has already been paid there ooo shocked
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
androsurf:

Please what's going on with Tabbaz's account ooo. My money has already been paid there ooo shocked

Calm down nothing is wrong
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

adobe after effect , cinema4d ( for animations )
adobe illustrator and photoshop for graphics ( you must use graphics in animation )
and sometimes adobe light room

i want to learn how to creat 2d explainer video. which software will you recommend?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
mavrom8:

i want to learn how to creat 2d explainer video. which software will you recommend?

i dont do explainer oo ( i only use after effect for it once in a while , but i wouldnt recommend it )

explaindo
videomakerfx

use those
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

Calm down nothing is wrong

Okay ooo..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fingerprinter how far

Abeg gimme the link wey you use download Diabolic bot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
androsurf:

Okay ooo..
I learnt hs account is banned. Check tomorrow. They wl probably be sleeping over there by now.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
akashi01:
Fingerprinter how far

Abeg gimme the link wey you use download Diabolic bot

http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/6XWySdgZ/file.html

It'll ask for password before you can unzip it. Use this "bestblackhatforum.com" without the quotes o.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seajae:
All Indians on Fiverr are all bastards. Na so one fool request to see sample before we proceed, I pour am sample, chairman no gree reply again since morning chai cheesy cheesy grin and he dey online since. Nnah ehn
Na so them dey do. I don stop give sample. If i show you previous work to proof my ability and you no still like am, then go jump for lagoon. I dey run from them Indias and Pakistanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have been writing articles for a fairly long period, want to go into academic writing. I find this new niche I am interested in challenging, to say the least.

I love research and am passionate about it.

Please, I wanted to request some information from academic writers here as regards the tools I could use to become a professional academic writer. I read a lot and don't mind studying any materials you recommend, regardless of their volume.

I also look forward to contributions from other freelancers on this thread, who might have some ideas about academic writing.
Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
MULLAH123:

I learnt hs account is banned. Check tomorrow. They wl probably be sleeping over there by now.

Thanks for the info. Will check on him tomorrow.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fingerprinter:

http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/6XWySdgZ/file.html

It'll ask for password before you can unzip it. Use this "bestblackhatforum.com" without the quotes o.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seajae:

I dunno why u guys fall for that their cheap trick. Next time someone asks u 4 a sample, make sure u write preview copy very visibly on the stuff u're sending and even put ur fiverr link join am. Be it photo or video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Guys, any idea why I am no longer seeing new buyer requests on the buyer request page?

Have I been locked out or what?

Since morning no single buyer request show.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
lobell:
Guys, any idea why I am no longer seeing new buyer requests on the buyer request page?

Bros....we dey d same boat
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
lobell:

I don refreash the page tire. Fear don dey catch me before. Seem like I am not the only one.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mrhm(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
@venzal.
Pls bros, I need samples of email marketing write ups for different niches. Here is my email nurudiinm@g mail com
Or any other person. Would appreciate you. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2016
louie3:

I don refreash the page tire. Fear don dey catch me before. Seem like I am not the only one.
Buyers Requests page is overrated.
I've made $200+ this month and haven't even used the page.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nofij(m): 3:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Emmyk:

Buyers Requests page is overrated.
I've made $200+ this month and haven't even used the page.
How sir?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nofij(m): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Seajae:

Use https://www.grammarly.com
Thanks so much but does it offer seo and how do I use it?
Please i'm sorry for asking too much...

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.