Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters (22123 Views)

Mainagate: Dambazzau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / "Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by gigabyte13: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
You guys are wasting your time. Nothing will happen to Dambauzau and Buratai. Buhari's well known for his ethnic bigotry and favoritism. I'm not surprised at his bias.

Good to know that you and your lot believe sahara reporters. I have always known them to be credible anyway. Oya Dabazau, return money naaaa. Do am codedly like OBJ.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2016
tolexy007:

see ur life

See urs first
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by rigarmortis: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2016
even ihejirika that was penciled for probe, you can quote me anywhere, nothing will come out of it.........wild goose chase.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by izzou(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Dambazzau

Buratai

Remi tinubu

Dino melaye

APCs stretegical tactics for the month of july to distract the masses from economic problems

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by SirToby(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2016
In IPOB voice, Hope you've not forgotten its sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by abouzaid: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2016
rigarmortis:
even ihejirika that was penciled for probe, you can quote me anywhere, nothing will come out of it.........wild goose chase.
i have noticed that buhari and his goons are keeping away from him. i believe that they made a lot of concessions to him before he handed over power to the snake charmer.

1 Like

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by WODA: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Fear and worry are interest paid in advance on something you may never own.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by stonemasonn: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2016
mamabomboy:
Dambazzau don't mind them jor. Keep on flexing your money. Buhari is your boy, and so nothing do you. Jeun soke.
Part of the money was used to fund the Libyan herdsmen.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by MoneyGreen(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm, GEJ, the mastermind of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by VagileVictor(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2016
When I see the broom, I will pass over.

APC-------------- Chain Nigeria.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by cardoctor(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
See the hardship all these looting has created. Nobody has been to jail yet and nobody has seen a kobo from the recovered loot.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Obviously, the re.tarded nomad is fighting pseudo-corruption! The common man is worse affected by this stewpidly ill-prepared govt!
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by foremost55(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2016
all diz politicianz
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
mamabomboy:
Dambazzau don't mind them jor. Keep on flexing your money. Buhari is your boy, and so nothing do you. Jeun soke.

Abi oh.. Danboroba ati Burantashi: Jeun soke, ko tun jeun s'apo..
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by Vatsyayana: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Government is fighting corruption! And corruption is fighting back...it's left to you to choose whom to support...
#IBelieveinMyGovernment #ISupportGovt #IStandWithBuhari

NextGovernor:
Anybody that opens his/her mouth to say this government is fighting corruption is an enemy of this nation.

God why did you give us this kind of change? Era where all the activist, government critics are all silent irrespective of the calamity going on. Inflation everyday and nobody seems to complain or protest instead they are protesting for irrelevant Remi Tinubu.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by moshould(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2016
And those that lynched the man that stole laptop yesterday did not see or hear about this
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by kjhova(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2016
It is weird to see how some folks still think Sahara Reporters are under the influence of any Nigerian political clique. When they leak a story about the other side, you say they are lying and are been used for propaganda. When they leak a story like this abut this side, you say it is a sign of infighting. To me, this is absurd as Sahara Reporters have more than demonstrated their integrity and neutrality more than enough times since they commenced operations. Nigerians should give credit where it is due and agree that Omoyele Sowore and his guys are doing a fantastic job.

1 Like

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by jahsharon: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2016
NextGovernor:
Anybody that opens his/her mouth to say this government is fighting corruption is an enemy of this nation.

God why did you give us this kind of change? Era where all the activist, government critics are all silent irrespective of the calamity going on. Inflation everyday and nobody seems to complain or protest instead they are protesting for irrelevant Remi Tinubu.

Do you expect Buhari to take on everybody at the same time? No, that is not possible. You need your brothers' support to fight and defeat your enemies. After defeating your enemies, you can then call out your brother for a fight for the wrongs he has done.

Do you expect Buhari to lock up Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalam, Amaechi, Jonathan, Mama Piss, late Abacha , late Yar'Adua all at the same time? My brother use your head, it is turn by turn. It will get to Tinubu, Amaechi and Buhari other thieving friends one day.

Remember what Fayose said that those supporting Buhari will end up in Buhari's stomach. Fayose is right, all the thieves that brought Buhari to power will one day be jailed by Buhari. Recall that IBB and his thieving crew brought Buhari to power in 1983, the same Buhari was about to lock up IBB's late wife called Maryam Babagida for aiding and abetting drug trafficking, that was why Buhari was overthrown and jailed by the evil genius.

So, don't be in a hurry, all looters of our treasury including Buhari's friends and, or families will end up in Buhari's stomach via Kuje and Kirikiri prisons even Fayose has attested to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by blackprowler: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2016
I've repeatedly told these deaf people supporting Buhari and his so-called "war on corruption" that NOBODY HOLY PAS E E E. If you want to investigate corruption in Nigeria, EVERYBODY will be found guilty in action or intent, including the ones doing the investigation; including Buhari. Just like Obasanjo definitely made some money on return to government, he focused on enriching the country as a whole, not just chasing after stolen money. Yet Obasanjo is on record as having sacked and dealt with anyone in his government seen to have perpetrated corrupt acts in discharge of his duties (Defence ministry comes to mind, if I'm not making a mistake). Saint Buhari has not yet managed that. I never had any special hope on Buhari government as people were screaming he's the greatest solution to all of Nigeria's problems, but God, I never dreamt he would be this inept and dumb. I'm glad I didn't ultimately get to vote him or anyone because I wanted to prove I wasn't supporting Jonathan by saying Buhari can not change Nigeria; nobody can change Nigeria because they become president. I was willing to vote him so that those noisemakers will get their Buhari and we the elders who have seen it all will stand back as we're doing now to ask: how far na? But I couldn't bother to struggle to get my permanent voters card. Since 1999, I've only voted Obasanjo and I'm glad I did. When you see how much I defended Jonathan from the personal assault being meted on him by dumb, clueless Nigerians, including Ezekwesili (who actually knows nothing but is a hero to Nigerian "intellectuals"wink you would think I voted him. In 2011, I actually voted; there was Jonathan, Buhari, but I voted Ribadu/Adeola. Universal suffrage is a crime in a dumb society like ours. Only very few people should have the right to vote as it was when advanced nations first started this democracy thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by emmydollars4life(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
You guys are wasting your time. Nothing will happen to Dambauzau and Buratai. Buhari's well known for his ethnic bigotry and favoritism. I'm not surprised at his bias.
This justified the word " fantastically corrupt" and you think UK is not aware of all this.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by Teenaira: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
mamabomboy:

Nigerians should watch it. NOBODY dead or alive can probe the military otherwise, this country will be in flames.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by agitator: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

We already know that nothing will happen to them. Was it not the same buhari who imprisoned a Vice President Alex Ekwueme and let the then president relax in his house? Everybody who follow 9ja politics know that the VPs, Deputy Governors, are like figure heads to fulfill all righteousness. Yet he sent a VP who had no power to kirikiri. A leopard can never change it's spots. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by rigarmortis: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2016
abouzaid:
i have noticed that buhari and his goons are keeping away from him. i believe that they made a lot of concessions to him before he handed over power to the snake charmer.

bringing down ihejirika would rope in soooo many other army generals, thats the truth, it would be swept under the carpet too.

so many allegations against him from the ridiculous to the bizarre, yet none proven.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by double0seven(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
all this IPOB youths and wailers won't see Asher Reporters exposing Buhari's man now, but when it's PDP person, they'll start shouting Sahara reporters is Apc propqlaganda news arm

1 Like

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by nell3: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
izzou:
Dambazzau

Buratai

Remi tinubu

Dino melaye

APCs stretegical tactics for the month of july to distract the masses from economic problems

grin
your head dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
NextGovernor:

It is only a dolt that sees request for money and assume the money was paid, disbursed and misappropriated, how do you see yourself in the society knowing how empty you are?
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omo once SR look your side na to begin beg o.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by mindtricks: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by lozanni(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
phemmie06:
And his oga will not investigate him. They keep on practicing the law of if I see the broom.

You did not complete it now: 'If I see the broom, I will passover (not prosecute) you'.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
abouzaid:
i think the the Yoruba acn faction of apc have started attacking the Hausa cpc faction of the party because of the way the Yoruba faction is been sidelined into irrelevance by the buhari led Hausa faction. their primary tool is the western controlled press led by the abroad based Sahara reporters and their primary targets for now are buratai, dambazzu and buhari himself been a distant third, 2019 is going to be interesting.

You are seeing!
This also tells us why the sudden interest in Political assassination during Tinubu's Lagos
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by abouzaid: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
mykl01:

You are seeing!
This also tells us why the sudden interest in Political assassination during Tinubu's Lagos
very interesting aspect raised by you, I'm really afraid of how the economy would end up under this fellows with their sense of misplaced priorities.
Re: How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters by iyanigold: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
am tired of seeing all this figures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.