Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... (5717 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by veave(f): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2016
so i was strolling last night and realized a popular blog Stella Dimoko-korkus also known as SDK's Blog has been unresponsive since morning.
Now the thing is, no blog carried this news, neither did they enable comments readers posted about the blog crashing. Even Nairaland seems to be quiet about the issue. now my thoughts are?

is there some conspiracy of some sort? angry angry
was it caused by upgrade? wink
has the blog been shut down? undecided
are hackers at work? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is the owner of the blog aware? embarassed embarassed embarassed
is this some sort of payback for all her shocked shocked'exclusive' breaking news? shocked shocked shocked

We all know that when Linda Ikeji had such issue some time ago... we had our ears filled with various speculations as to why? but this time around, its quiet.

BTW this is the second day... we should have explanations of some sort.

Thank you
@ Lalasticalala kindly move this forward, i have a feeling Mr Hacker would be here to give us updates and reasons why

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by mekzyjoe(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:
so i was strolling last night and realized a popular blog Stella Dimoko-korkus also known has SDK's Blog has been unresponsive since morning.
Now the thing is, no blog carried this news, neither did they enable comments readers posted about the blog crashing. Even Nairaland seems to be quiet about the issue. now my thoughts are?

is there some conspiracy of some sort? angry angry
was it caused by upgrade? wink
has the blog been shut down? undecided
are hackers at work? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is the owner of the blog aware? embarassed embarassed embarassed
is this some sort of payback for all her shocked shocked'exclusive' breaking news? shocked shocked shocked

We all know that when Linda Ikeji had such issue some time ago... we had our ears filled with various speculations as to why? but this time around, its quiet.

BTW this is the second day... we should have explanations of some sort.

Thank you
@ Lalasticalala kindly move this forward, i have a feeling Mr Hacker would be here to give us updates and reasons why
baby go n sleep..its late already

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by Kobicove(m): 1:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry o
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by veave(f): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2016
mekzyjoe:

baby go n sleep..its late already

wish i could honey.... wish i could...
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by mekzyjoe(m): 1:52am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:

wish i could honey.... wish i could...

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by Elnino4ladies: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2016
I love her blog
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by okonja(m): 3:35am On Jul 20, 2016
veave:
so i was strolling last night and realized a popular blog Stella Dimoko-korkus also known has SDK's Blog has been unresponsive since morning.
And since you come here to read your news, any difference? undecided

Now the thing is, no blog carried this news, Anything special about the site?.. undecided, neither did they enable comments readers posted about the blog crashing. Even Nairaland seems to be quiet about the issue. What's NL's concern in the matter? undecided now my thoughts are?

is there some conspiracy of some sort? angry angry on top wetin? angry
was it caused by upgrade? wink Now you are relating...Well, it's likely wink
has the blog been shut down? undecided It's possible shocked
are hackers at work? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You must be funny, Sorry, even to type the url is difficult for me, so what would hacker do with that when they have NL right here.. grin
is the owner of the blog aware? embarassed embarassed embarassed Why not?
is this some sort of payback for all her shocked shocked'exclusive' breaking news? shocked, You are kidding me......right? wink

We all know that when Linda Ikeji had such issue some time ago... we had our ears filled with various speculations as to why? but this time around, its quiet. Linda is BIG, what do you expect?...Even when Naijaloaded was down few years ago, it was on the frontpage here BUT what's SDK...arrgggh, excuse me!!..Helloooo!!! undecided undecided

BTW this is the second day... we should have explanations of some sort. Maybe you google her personal contact and call her

Thank you

See her face Lala like...What is the economic importance of moving this thread to the homepage? undecided

*In conclusion, it might be staged or Google deleted it." cool cool
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by veave(f): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2016
okonja:

See her face Lala like...What is the economic importance of moving this thread to the homepage? undecided

*In conclusion, it might be staged or Google deleted it." cool cool

i have a feeling the hacker is hanging around somewhere here... everything doesn't have to be of economic importance okay?
i'm asking for a favour... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

nor come carry your dada scatter my center pattern abeg... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i was talking to lala... are you his mouthpiece? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Asin am so scared.. Dat blog mustn't go like dat cry cry

I miss wedding night bruhaha
I miss in house news
I miss chronicles
I miss rumor has it
I miss Stella
God pls #bringbackourstellasblog

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by esthel(f): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Been waiting to actually see if am the only one that noticed, Stella must be fuming seriously right now #bringbackstelladimokorkusblog

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus (sdk)blog Crashes!!!... by mumtriplet2: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Am also worried. Am addicted to her blog

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Olamide And Son Milliano Visit The Housemate, All Suprise(photo) / When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment / Photos Of Ike And Mercy Traditional Marriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.