Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari (1049 Views)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by Chibuike56(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has kicked against orchestrated attempts by some people in some quarters to soil the integrity of ministers and other senior government officials, who are being accused of corruption without any concrete evidence.
This was contained in a statement released on Tuesday by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.
Buhari also reacted to reports, particularly by online media, that the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu, is being investigated over crude oil swap deals and gas liftings during his tenure as GMD of the petroleum corporation.
Best prices of phones, accessories & gadgets on PricePadi.com
President Buhari appealed for decent and civilized comments, particularly when it has to do with the integrity of those who are serving the country.
“Terrible and unfounded comments about other people’s integrity are not good. We are not going to spare anybody who soils his hands, but people should please wait till such individuals are indicted,” the President said.
President Buhari reiterated the administration’s commitment to probity, accountability and integrity, promising that transparency remains a watchword, which would never be trifled with.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by iStandWithIpob(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy @op where is the sauce na? grin
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2016
iStandWithIpob:
cheesy @op where is the sauce na? grin

You mean tomato sauce
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Just another poo talk again by the mumusident sorry president
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by iStandWithIpob(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

You mean tomato sauce

angry at this tym of tomato scarcity? Please gv na pepper sauce
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2016
iStandWithIpob:

angry at this tym of tomato scarcity? Please gv na pepper sauce

grin
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by iStandWithIpob(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

grin

Hope this APC govt is treating u good?
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2016
iStandWithIpob:

Hope this APC govt is treating u good?
Refuse to be a nigerian
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by Pangea: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2016
We all have ourselves to blame!
The signs were all there but we ignored them

Someone who was defending Abacha and we still went ahead to vote for him.
Father Lord forgive us for we have sinned!
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by UyiIredia(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Baba one chance why u dey worry na ?
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by csamii: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2016
And the saintly presidiot has spoken.
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by iStandWithIpob(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Refuse to be a nigerian

Which country you from? Am from the Land of the Rising sun sha cool
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
iStandWithIpob:

Which country you from? Am from the Land of the Rising sun sha cool

While am from the rising of stars planet
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by iStandWithIpob(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

While am from the rising of stars planet

In oda words am a Biafran!!!! Say yours
Re: Hmmm!!!! ‘do Not Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence’ – Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
iStandWithIpob:

In oda words am a Biafran!!!! Say yours
And I'm a nigerian tongue

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: IG Of Police, Idris Visits Lagos Police Command / #edo 2016: APC VS PDP Campaign In Pictures / ‘there Is Evil In Aso Rock” – Reuben Abati Makes Shocking Revelations (must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.