Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) (1179 Views)

Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl(true Story) Episode 15 To The End.. Continue Rea / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Complete Episodes / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by reserved111(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2016
...This girl approached me ist and asked if we can do business 2gether (we are into publication world) before then I noticed she's been eyeing me in more obvious way cos my shamber is within her street.
I accepted her, she asked if I can take her digit dat day cos her phone was down, den I did.
Later she came to me again dat I should train her more on d deal. From then she started frequenting my shamber and giving me if I must say disturbing calls up to 5times a day or more ...
She offers to buy my food etc as a trainee cos I smtimes my boys may not be around.

The closeness got to d extent dat i take her wit me to outside work and pay her as she allways plead I should get her contracts.
I also give her feeding and little little cash.

It got to a point she complained her phone is bad and asked me to buy her phone....later she asks for money for hair...I felt its much and didn't give her...she started complaining why don't I give her money....

It got to a point we started getting more close and while gisting on issues of life she made mention of "we should remain good friends" "I can't marry frm ur tribe" we are not compartible etc"
So I decoded and gave her boundary too.
Dat time she was tru wit my training which I dint take a token.

I stopped calling her and chatting and she withdraw d level of closeness and even smiles but smtimes comes to say hi...

It didn't take long she came and we reconciled. Infact our friendship has been on and off since den but she is d one dat eventually come back asking why I don't braking the closeness and asks me dat I should let her knw wen she offend me.

This girl is smone dat get emotional and offended easily...even when I don't knw I offends her she can just get annoyed and walk out on me.

Sorry for long story.............
Now wat brought d whole issue is dat after wen I touched her playfully she complained says she is a church girl which she trully is cos her lineage run church tins; she later called me dat men don't touch her... den we were chatting and I smhow made mention of virgin and she shunned me, late called in d morning I didn't pick... From then I stopped chatting wit her and calls. She stopped calling and chatting too also stopped greeting me wen she pass and it took a short while.

NOW she came back again and asked me for forgiveness so we started business.
THE MAIN ISSUE now is that she is offering to come to my house...she asked me to train her on how to drive.

I hav already accepted but I don't want it to lead to more closeness again.
Pls pals what do u tink this young lady wants from me.
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2016
I be dey follow this story until I confuse... a. what do u mean by 'I touched her playfully'?
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by Cbeatz(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
this ur grammar bruh is a confusin stuffs
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by newsphase(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2016
First of all you are a very nice guy... which is why you are under her toes.... and thats why she is able to continuously come to you for favours, without expecting to provide anything in return... maybe she is using you go get for free what she could have paid for........

I want to say more on this issue..... but the real question is WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THIS GIRL? I mean DO YOU WANT HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER? OR WHAT?
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by sashishalom(f): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2016
I don't understand everything you said but from the little I understood I'll advice you to avoid that girl...don't let her come to your house...anything that needs to be done should be brought to your shop at godly hours and not oddly hours....

Let your relationship be strictly business...OK??

Don't give her unnecessarily money except you paying her...she is fishing you like a fisherman...

Don't touch her playfully again o...

In fact if you know you can't do these,just tell her you can't help her...shikena...abi she go kill you??

Let her go to the church and learn...

ladies be forming church girls since the days of the Israelites. ..

Am a church girl too
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by reserved111(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
It can't be strictly business when she asks of favours and when I made mention of a gal I'm interested in she said "...so she is not as nice as my crush" she gets jealous yet she can't leave me alone wen I stop contacting her...she must find a way to come back
I will keep touching her if she like let her leave dats wat I even want
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by frozenSun(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2016
first it was the SHOP GIRL STORY

now it is the Church GIRL STORY

continue
just continue
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
DDeliverer:
I be dey follow this story until I confuse...
a. what do u mean by 'I touched her playfully'?

Lol, bro 'playful' like playstation.
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Bro, poster...
Be more careful with/about the lady you meet in church than anywhere else
Re: Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story) by sunnykalu125(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Bruh you are too gentle and flexible.dont allow her to be manipulating you. She is using you as a ladder to success. Set a rigid boundary,dont allow her to near your house

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet But......by Amarachi / Re: Why Girls Like Dating 'bad Guys' / See How This Woman Is Breastfeeding Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.