Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave (28086 Views)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by kkboy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
A clear indication that she didn’t do what was expected of her while the mother is alive. When my Mum died, though i missed her dearly and the pains was there, but i was happy because I did my best for her while she was alive.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
stano2:
RIP Dear, may the Lord give you the hrt to bear this loss.
This should remain on her instagram and not here Na.. small small Nairaland go begin advertise obituary. na everything people the snap now
this pix got me rolling on the floor..hahahahacheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by francotunsco: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
But, how is this news worthy self? Let alone front page? Outha here mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by teesugar(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
frankgreat:
my worst fear in life.....
am telling you, until it happened to me recently. I lost my mum, and it was like life was coming to an end. I remember when she used to tell us she will die someday o, and I used to tell her she can never die. Its still like a dream that she's gone. It will be two years in two weeks time.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol **number censored

ummm! just say what u wanna say okay!

hey

quoted and u never replied
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by itoese(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Take courage. It is one of those pains one do pass through in Life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by SHAIBULIAR: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
mmsen:
Why has this been posted on Nairaland and why is it on the front page?
because nairaland is finished
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by mafavour: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
and that's her mum's grave ? just like that ! undecided she should do the needful on the grave and re mix the acting and repost ...mama sweet dreams
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
5minsmadness:

1. Where are u based?

2. Do you know how much cremation costs?
1. I'm based here in Nigeria.

2. I have no idea but reading a lot on the internet reveals its way cheaper than burials.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is all shades of wrong. A deeply private moment has turned to fodder for bloggers, no thanks to the attention seeking daughter.

So she lay on the grave weeping while her sister snapped, then uploaded pictures of her grieving on social media. Why? To get more 'sorry for your loss' reactions? Is nothing sacred anymore??

What a hopeless generation we live in

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol u know what just mention me in any dead old thread and say what u wanna say nobody will notice

y u not saying anything 2 me

it's really giving me issues
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

y u not saying anything 2 me
it's really giving me issues
Lol bruhh calm down!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol bruhh calm down!

dnt get it

what do u mean
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
AjayiWrites2:
A US-based Nigerian woman, who goes by the Instagram name Blessy Jackson shared a photo of herself weeping as she lay on her mother's grave. Her mother passed away ten weeks ago and was recently laid to rest in Lagos. Posting the photo yesterday, she wrote:

"Leaving my Mom's grave was the toughest thing I ever did... She was buried by my window and being in Nigeria made me feel close to her so before taking my flight back to Atlanta, I went to say goodbye to my late mom and my little sister took this pic of me... It's been an emotional ride this year but I am back stronger now than ever cos what doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/photo-of-grieving-nigerian-woman.html
she for follow enter the grave na
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by preselect(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2016
AjayiWrites2:
Nothing can equate a mother's love and presence..

God bless all mothers..

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/photo-of-grieving-nigerian-woman.html

[size=15pt]I had a similar feeling many years ago, I still can't leave my mothers grave if I come close. it is so so so painful. over 10yrs now and it still hurts. hurts real bad. so bad that I have never attended "mothers day" sunday service. that's how bad it hurts. i'm almost in tears again as i make this post. nothing like a mother. little wonder my ancestors invented the name Nneka (mother is the greatest). [/size]

#NNEKA

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Cut-off My Parents? / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.