Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave (28097 Views)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
awwwwwww moms are just the best

God will wipe away ur tears and that of Nlanders and me too

AMEN!!!!

a damsel like u(checked ur dp) shouldn't b associated wt such moniker bu*****i
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by KingsleyCEO: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by AreaFada2: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok. I hope you took good care of her while still alive.

RIP to her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

a damsel like u(checked ur dp) shouldn't b associated wt such moniker bu*****i

angry watch it with the way u call that

or else tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by opethom(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
sexymoma:
she caray photograher go dia angry
you suppose don know them na, them no go do anything for the mama before she die, them go come turn attention seeker... Yeye people
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

angry watch it with the way u call that

or else tongue

Abeg sorry ooo

b4 u go beat me enter gutter
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Dexema(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
I bet in the next ten years people are going to start having health conditions directly linked to use of social media, must you share everything online? the picture looks real and touching but shouldn't be on IG.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

Abeg sorry ooo
b4 u go beat me enter gutter
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
opethom:
you suppose don know them na, them no go do anything for the mama before she die, them go come turn attention seeker... Yeye people

You dey mind dem. Social media madness. She share the picture say make we do wetin na. Wetin be the moral of the story?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

grin

is dat really u on d dp?
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sorry Dear!! May the holy spirit comfort and
take care of you all
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Arewa12: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
iykenathan162:
Must she post it on social media?
God bless u jare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by donjazzytobi: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
God will be with you and your sister
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't get it. People die every day, why's this on frontpage?
Anyway na una know. I know when I go I'd save my family the pain of grieving; it's what one sees they can cry over. A good organ sale, cremation and spread of my ashes is a very good way to forget my existence almost completely. My death should not actively weigh down anyone's life -- life is for the living only.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by castrokins(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
She's Beautiful, What's Her IG?
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by sonnie10: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
See as she fresh! you go know say this one na correct yawkey babe. Receive the courage to bear the loss!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by salvation77177: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
May God her the fortitude to bear the loss. It's painful.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by seunakin231(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Did u take care of her when she was alive? Crocodile tears undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by sonnie10: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
seunakin231:
Did u take care of her when she was alive? Crocodile tears undecided

It seems you personally know the family. The same way you would brand her a wicked, hard heart person if she does cry over her mother's death.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by mzzhavilah(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
frankgreat:
my worst fear in life.....
same here. Mothers should live and never leave.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

is dat really u on d dp?
nope that's my granny! smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

nope that's my granny! smiley

b serious plzzz

hv something 2 tell u

not what u think
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

b serious plzzz
hv something 2 tell u
not what u think
Lol what do u want to say?
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

dnt u think we should mk it private
add me up on
plz dnt quote dis text 2 ease me delete d number after 15mins
Lol **number censored

ummm! just say what u wanna say okay!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by 5minsmadness: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
So what happened? She posed for them to snap the picture? How is this front-page worthy if not to affront our sensibilities? Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol **number censored

it's private plzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by 5minsmadness: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
charix:
I don't get it. People die every day, why's this on frontpage?
Anyway na una know. I know when I go I'd save my family the pain of grieving; it's what one sees they can cry over. A good organ sale, cremation and spread of my ashes is a very good way to forget my existence almost completely. My death should not actively weigh down anyone's life -- life is for the living only.

1. Where are u based?

2. Do you know how much cremation costs?
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol **number censored

bae d topic is nt 4 d public

just do it
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by buharisbae(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

bae d topic is nt 4 d public

just do it

Lol u know what just mention me in any dead old thread and say what u wanna say nobody will notice
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by taylor88(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol u know what just mention me in any dead old thread and say what u wanna say nobody will notice

hmmm

aiit
Re: Nigerian Woman Weeping At Her Mother's Grave by francisbarrack(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sweet mother. Is d sweetest love eva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November / My Narcissistic Brother / Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.