Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dragnet Past Questions And Answers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dragnet Past Questions And Answers (1111 Views)

14 Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Nigerian Police Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / IPS Uniport Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Past Questions And Answers by phola4u(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
we all know the job market is competitive and each and everyone us require an edge in one way other the order to get ahead. That is why am presenting this opportunity to job seekers where they can adequately practice and prepare for aptitude test; numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning. For this package you will get:
5 numerical reasoning tests (20 questions each)
5 verbal reasoning tests (20 questions each)
5 abstract reasoning tests (16 questions each)
as well as the answers and explanations to all the questions.

We all know Dragnet conducts tests for a wide range of companies, i believe these materials will make job seekers better equipped for the challenges ahead..its hard enough preparing for a test with all the tension knowing what is at stake, its a whole lot worse when you don't have the materials and necessary resources to aid you. This package is being offered for a token of N1500 only.
Please for further inquiries and for any questions or doubts you might have feel free to contact (call or whatsapp) me on 08088472949.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Past Questions And Answers by towolabi01(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2016
pls can anyone help me with dragnet questions and answers....... am being called for an e-test abeg its urgent
forward it to me via this mail pls teesquareconceptz@gmail.com
Gob bless u

(1) (Reply)

Practical Aspen Hysys Training Center In Lagos(08037916993) / What's The Best Alternative To Withdraw From Amazon KDP? / 20 NYSC Corper Business? It's Easy If You Do It Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.