Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court (33009 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by sexychocho(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Their reports are somehow but dat which d man said he doesn't eat her food coz she abuses him before serving him might be real

But wait ooo

Is dat d Pant LALASTICLALA or u just snap ur babe own put for us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Zeze06(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's simple. . . If you ain't rich and you have a pretty wife don't live in abuja, I see alot of things here...
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Cherishing(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
monalsian:
Hnmm
your first post and u re hmming what a bad way to kick start this account .
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by blazetitov: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op, why post a pic now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na waa for you oo

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by abike12(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
water don pass garri...
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin this is serious

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by bonna4u(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Adjournment and naija judges are like bread and butter. The two of them are feed up of the union. Why not grant them their wish before one of them turn up dead in the hands of the other while they wait for August 9.

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Tenkobos(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
keepingmum:
Change o - fresh air - Husband is claiming broke, yet shagging wife's best friend. At the same time he's beating wife and laying accusations of infidelity whilst he is doing exactly the same thing.

I dont get how a man refuses to eat his wife's food because you feel she is cheating, yet you start eating the food of a woman you are having an affair with? Has it occurred to the man that by cheating on his wife with another woman who already has a man, he has reduced himself to being a sideboo/sidepiece/side order?
Please read the post again
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by coolviv: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zeze06:
It's simple. . . If you ain't rich and you have a pretty wife don't live in abuja, I see alot of things here...

I am telling you. Its like women have taken the game from the men and playing it more than the originator of the game. Nothing like tiredness or no er**ction, just ever ready. Its scary oo, your own friend can be sleeping with your wife and your won't even know for years as women dey sabi keep secret die.

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by coolviv: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zeze06:

I am telling you. Its like women have taken the game from the men and playing it more than the originator of the game. Nothing like tiredness or no er**ction, just ever ready. Its scary oo, your own friend can be sleeping with your wife and your won't even know for years as women dey sabi keep secret die.

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Klare(f): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wetin man no hesr nd see
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by hardbody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
These lay judges are just something else. Parties have agreed to go their different ways and you are there asking them to bring three family members for mediation. That is how they will be dilly-dallying until one person kill the other. Let them go their different ways and continue to screw people of their choice abeg.

Economy is biting hard and people are there talking about who is fvcking whom. Nonsense and Ingredients

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Klare(f): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op is that the forgotten pant?? grin
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by lieutenantHaven: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by divinehand2003(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
MY QUESTION IS,
'' HOW DID THE SIDE CHIC MANAGE TO FORGET HER PANTIES WITH ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND AFTER THE ADULTERY EPISODE?''
''IS IT THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE OTHER PANTS AT HOME?''

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by AuroraB(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
hardbody:
These lay judges are just something else. Parties have agreed to go their different ways and you are there asking them to bring three family members for mediation. That is how they will be dilly-dallying until one person kill the other. Let them go their different ways and continue to screw people of their choice abeg.

Economy is biting hard and people are there talking about who is fvcking whom. Nonsense and Ingredients
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by frisky2good(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Never underestimate the power of sex. Good sex can make a woman forget one of her boobs in a hotel. grin

buharisbae:
Wife: "He threatens to kille with matches"

Husband : " She arrested me for allegedly stealing her 1000N

pls NLander what kind of marriage is this ehnn?

and why on earth will someone forget her pant in the mans house when no one caught them

this story is filled with loopholes

therefore it needs further investigation
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by BoboFashion(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trina0936:
Story for the gods! Proof or evidence is what we need not long talk! Pinshures or.... cheesy

We want pix grin
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Iseoluwani: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by imurboss: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
when you think u've heard it all. Many marriages are being destroyed everyday in the name of social media, whatsapp in particular......hmmm married men and infidelity are like bread and butter....it's almost like a curse
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by BIGkoboko: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't even know what to say.

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by abimic(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
The judge even didn't stand on the right stance in the long run, the lady doesn't even know how to make case, I so much adore intelligent ladies! What would have taken her to have forwarded the whatsapp message to her phone via her husband's so as to nail him well or send the snapshot of the message to her phone, and the judge should have requested for witnesses as both the wife and husband have arguments which require proof! Inviting family members only would lead to further divisiveness as one or both of them could still return to their old ways. Best is, invite witnesses, let's know who's committing the crime and confront the person, then invite elderly family members and since the real cheat is known, it's either they both find a way to settle it or move on by dissolution. Either way,I believe two of them are cheats, ladies of nowadays aren't that nice to that extent of not doing their own back.

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by evy1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have caught them severally, and they always meet around 11p.m. in the darkness behind a transformer.
grin grin grin Transformer love.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by chidextec: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
The woman should have forgotten about d pant na.. na d pant d man dey take keep body and soul together.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by hiijaay(f): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nawaooooo
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Klare:
Op is that the forgotten pant?? grin
Help me ask am cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Prechy08(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seems this igando customary Court is full of season comedy series.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by dotman4real007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
marriage in Nigeria is now a joke, husbands are running mad everyday and wives are going crazy everyday. The institution called marriage has failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
My dear abeg no vex pls I forget my boxer for the inner room of ya meat shop. Help me return am. Thanks. cool

ThrillmeatRep:
Wetin I wan comment now?

I see lala thread. Na hin I join bus cos I Sabi we go reach promise land.

Buy my meat & Fish ooo abeg
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ekeroyal(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
The story is damn funny, but the ensuing comments are out of this world. If you're on Nairaland, I swear, no dull moments.
grin grin

Haven gotten that out of my chest, I'd answer some questions raised here.

1. Q: Is that the real pantie?
A: Visit the Igando customary court for the real exhibit. Meanwhile, am sure you don't want to see it, it's the same pantie Mrs. Mongo Park used, it's been amended with tread and needles like anything.

2. Q: Why would the man hold on to the pantie?
A: As already mentioned, good poosie should go with a souvenir.

3. Q: Why will the woman forget the pantie?
A: there are many reasons -the intercourse would have ended abruptly and wearing back the pantie would have caused a dangerous delay, or she was carried away by the sweetness of the show hence she forgot it, or there would have been a challenge- "if you win wear my pantie/boxers home", or like already mentioned the man would be perfuming his nose with it.

4. Q: Why did the magistrate adjourn the case?
A: He's a human too. He's enjoying the funny stories, cross examinations, etc playing out before him. Don't be surprised if he adjourns it again.

5. Q: Why am I doing this?
A: To save Google from unnecessary disturbance, because some people after reading this will go to google and be like "real Taiwo xxxxx pantie+Igando".

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by sonnie10: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Trina0936:
Story for the gods! Proof or evidence is what we need not long talk! Pinshures or.... cheesy

Picture of what in particular do you need? The panties or is it that of the woman without panties?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.