Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,235 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court (33018 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Princepoint(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kobicove:
WhatsApp has caused a lot of problems in marriages... undecided

that for the amatuers i trust my pal the gameshakers

Phone locks after 10 sec

All chats app on app lock

Message are cleared after every message

you need to protect your privacy behinde close door

Don't blame what app for your mistakes
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by amtaken(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
My in-laws no dey carry last for this kind matter.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ricsman(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
TeeBamz:
hehehe
welcome
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by MrMandilas: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
keepingmum:
Change o - fresh air - Husband is claiming broke, yet shagging wife's best friend. At the same time he's beating wife and laying accusations of infidelity whilst he is doing exactly the same thing.

I dont get how a man refuses to eat his wife's food because you feel she is cheating, yet you start eating the food of a woman you are having an affair with? Has it occurred to the man that by cheating on his wife with another woman who already has a man, he has reduced himself to being a sideboo/sidepiece/side order?
Blaming the man alone! You'll be a bad judge if you are given a chance to become one.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by MrMandilas: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
Wife: "He threatens to kille with matches"

Husband : " She arrested me for allegedly stealing her 1000N

pls NLander what kind of marriage is this ehnn?

and why on earth will someone forget her pant in the mans house when no one caught them

this story is filled with loopholes

therefore it needs further investigation
A typical yoruba marriage if you ask me.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Tolams16(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dope jam!!! Yall should go download Dis amazing Song!! by M klassic. Dis track is awesomely sick yall. Check it out @ www.mynotjustok.com/track/110545/m-klassic-32 pls share with freinds.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ad84ada(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
This Igando customary court Judge has suffered.
Very soon we will hear he has ear problem. #igandoagain.

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by histemple: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2016
It will always start with phone checking
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by ize12: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2016
I pity the children.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Bimpe29: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
What a pity! It is apparent that the marriage has lost substance, love and trust.
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Zeze06(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2016
It's an issue of loyalty, endless fantasies and illusions created by the Vegas lifestyle in abuja, it takes a woman of courage and sincere purpose to keep to moral principles and ethical behaviour...

I am telling you. Its like women have taken the game from the men and playing it more than the originator of the game. Nothing like tiredness or no er**ction, just ever ready. Its scary oo, your own friend can be sleeping with your wife and your won' :ot even know for years as women dey sabi keep secret die. [/quote]
Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Carsells(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make una takam easy, mediation will do shaa. Na lack of trusti or trustingnessness no be say the lovi lovi don go. Una still dey like this

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Angelo45(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
blazetitov:
Op, why post a pic now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na waa for you oo
grin grin grin grin oboy I tire for lalasticlala oo. I don laugh tire for here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court by Nostradamus: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
ekeroyal:
The story is damn funny, but the ensuing comments are out of this world. If you're on Nairaland, I swear, no dull moments.
grin grin

Haven gotten that out of my chest, I'd answer some questions raised here.

1. Q: Is that the real pantie?
A: Visit the Igando customary court for the real exhibit. Meanwhile, am sure you don't want to see it, it's the same pantie Mrs. Mongo Park used, it's been amended with tread and needles like anything.

2. Q: Why would the man hold on to the pantie?
A: As already mentioned, good poosie should go with a souvenir.

3. Q: Why will the woman forget the pantie?
A: there are many reasons -the intercourse would have ended abruptly and wearing back the pantie would have caused a dangerous delay, or she was carried away by the sweetness of the show hence she forgot it, or there would have been a challenge- "if you win wear my pantie/boxers home", or like already mentioned the man would be perfuming his nose with it.

4. Q: Why did the magistrate adjourn the case?
A: He's a human too. He's enjoying the funny stories, cross examinations, etc playing out before him. Don't be surprised if he adjourns it again.

5. Q: Why am I doing this?
A: To save Google from unnecessary disturbance, because some people after reading this will go to google and be like "real Taiwo xxxxx pantie+Igando".

bros you made me crack two ribs with this epic post..
.nairaland is the place to be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? / Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.