Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project (16585 Views)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by PEPPERified: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
SweetJoystick:
WTF 40MW? angry $45m looks inflated to me for such project

Omo see hater...
Advice; tell your rascal of a governor to commission more measuring scales for less

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Reference(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Yeah, sounds a bit high but for the plant but I suspect there are other imfrastructural costs involved.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by ndosorry: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Willie is the shinning light. Anywhere you go,there you conquered. From your days at CKC, Onitsha as a student to your last day at Fidelity Bank Plc as 2nd in command, good tidings was always the news that travelled with you. So, excelling in politics is not a big deal after all. Your kind of politicking give much to be desired.Keep making Ndi Anambra happy. My governor is a good dancer to Igba Okangwa,Igba Akwunechenyi even Ogene Anukili. Other state governors can learn from you Akpokuo Dike. Daluu olu ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by coretechng1(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2016
shaddoww:
How I wish dis governors investing directly or indirectly in power generation can just teem up with their senators n reps to sponsor a bill that will allow States generates it electricity n sell it to its people without having to connect it with the national grid.
Honestly I dont know why someone is not sponsoring the bill.States should generate their power ,period!!!A state like Lagos am sure will achieve 24hours power supply in no time.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by codemaniacs: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2016
coretechng1:
Honestly I dont know why someone is not sponsoring the bill.States should generate their power ,period!!!A state like Lagos am sure will achieve 24hours power supply in no time.

Lagos should have its own major power plant. Its a shame that it doesn't have a state owned power plant with all the money it makes..

Ambode will rather build 4th mainland bridge and displace people than build a power plant and save people from generator fumes.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by toniobyke(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Standing5:
MOUs are common these days . . . Anyway good move.
Have you got one?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by sexychocho(f): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Nyc One
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
flyca:
Joint Investment of Government and the private company.
Nice!

Yea, yea.... One love, from China smiley
One love, From a module in ISS wink
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by khSteel: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Averagely, it cost about $800k to generate 1MW; so give & take 40MW will probably cost 40x800,000.00 = $32m.

Then you will need to factor in cost of infrastructural requirements like access roads and gas transportation/pipeline & others which ordinarily should be within $1m - $5m depending on the site location and requirements.

Yea, I agree with you the project is slightly inflated to accommodate some crazy "interest" associated to projects of these nature.

P.S:
Anyone with projects of these nature can contact me for alternative better solutions.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:
WILLIE IS WORKING

ANAMBRA ADIGO MMA

grin
Only in Awka, Onitsha and Umuleri/Otuocha
The power plant should be built in Nnewi. Infact, two of em.
Imagine the Japan of Africa with Epileptic Power supply. Nonsense
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by onestepatatime: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
futurenix:
Abia State Governor is busy defending himself in court with worker's salary, Rochas busy decorating Imo state with worker's salary. Time will tell

While Imo governor is busy destroying houses in the name of road construction.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
ujoatu ET Abagworo I want you both to comment here.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Vincent41(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dreal11247:
Good news always coming from Anambra State.

let him bring heaven to anambra state,he will never Govern again...kaikai taker....willie is Pure drunkard!!
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Masterclass32: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
God bless Anambra state. God bless Igboland. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Compliant(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
eaglechild:
This is really impressive.

Anambra is powering ahead irrespective of the stagnation at the Federal level.

I REALLY LOVE THAT MAN

THIS IS THE ONLY GOVERNOR IN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST THAT IS READY TO WORK BE IT PDP , APC OR APGA

GOD BLESS HIM

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE FROM THAT STATE FOR VOTING HIM

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPULIC OF NIGERIA

GOD PUNISH ANYONE SHOUTING BIAFRA

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Deepfreezer(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Anambra my home
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Franchise21(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Only in Awka, Onitsha and Umuleri/Otuocha
The power plant should be built in Nnewi. Infact, two of em.
Imagine the Japan of Africa with Epileptic Power supply. Nonsense
Patience
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
SweetJoystick:
I taya o
that thing no suppose pass 10 to 15 mill
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by patrickkkk: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Call07034780891:
You have a better option and you are sleeping on Nairaland 24/7. Is it on Nairaland that you will build your own plant? Why not hit the field and start off with something!

I know your type therefore no need answering you!!! cool
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:
Patience
Pa wetin? Common ShopRite dem no finish, since 2010. E get underground tunnel ni? undecided
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Franchise21(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Pa wetin? Common ShopRite dem no finish, since 2010. E get underground tunnel ni? undecided
That's not govt. It's a private business
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Franchise21(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Lol. Seems u re from Nnewi?
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Franchise21:
That's not govt. It's a private business
Authorized by the government
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Franchise21(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
Authorized by the government
But not being constructed by d govt
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Franchise21:
But not being constructed by d govt
It's just there occupying space

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chairmanship: PDP Northern Leaders Ask Delegates To Vote For S/west Aspirants / Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? / Supreme Court: Timi Frank Rejects 'Handpicked' Justices For Atiku's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.