Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) (77757 Views)

Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Shock In Taraba As Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form. See Photos. / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
iro nla we le kpa mi layo iro ni ayo ehhh,,eran iya tajudeen ibadan nii...
hakeem4:
Eran iya oshogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Stellamariss(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
nawaoooooh for dis world meanwhile I need help, I want install pics mix on my device it keep on writing installation pending. pls wat am I gonna do?
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Philadelphia: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'm waiting for someone to come and say "food is ready".
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Binsani(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
bad news even in taraba

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
That my people is a goat with congenital anomaly or simply put, a premature goat. It's funny how a lot of nairalanders can assume a goat and a man can be crossbred. There is something in biology called chromosomes. "Google it"
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by sharpk007(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
This one is strong
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
dainformant:
What is this. There was confusion and shock among Taraba residents after a goat gave birth to this kid in 'human form' earlier today. Some peopn might have had sex with the goat leading to this awkward "baby"....These photos were shared by Rariya News platform.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/shock-in-taraba-as-goat-gives-birth-to.html

d end is near
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
let rapture just take place jor
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Johnny19: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
Do not let him make you unleash your ugly side biko! embarassed embarassed

cheesy
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Weah96: 1:24am On Jul 21, 2016
How can a goat deliver a baby that is larger than the goat?
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by phabulux: 1:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol you are clearly not getting it.
Anyway, no wahala.

I got you too clearly. Your point is that you used the word in the sense of being illiterate. That, believe me, is not our understanding.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by SaintUlot: 3:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Obamina(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2016
dainformant:
conji na bastard
different nonsense happening only in north
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by iukpe: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2016
The owner of the goat should be arrested.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
beycity:
Weytin person No go see for this world. Am sure there must be a scientific explanation for this.
Same thought
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2016
iyobs7:
Nigerians with their mentality, that is just a goat that did not form properly!!!

With human skin and face?
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2016
abnormalities in natural phenomena are commonly seen nowadays.

Human activities in different forms are imparting the environment, and now we are getting unexpected results.

Why for Christ sake will some men mate animals? It's may be difficult to believe but it has happened several times in the country.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by hUmaneOne: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Tufanja:

Giving guidance to the leading Nigerian platform of foolishness without taking responsability for the content....with all due respect..is not being enlightened to me. I dont doubt the guys' intelligence nor do i wanna attack his personality in whatever way, for me this is pure about content. As a succesful businessperson I want him to take corporate responsability for what his medium facilitates and show some leadership in contributing to the nigerian society. I also wanna encourage him to progress the platform to better instead of worse. Because which changes for good have you seen in the last years? From user interface to content to usefullness? Any innovation? Any vision? I have only seen an increase of topics with graphic pics of death bodies (without consent of the people involved) hitting frontpage. I have discussed this time after time but never seen any action against unlawful and unethical use of social media. Making money out of others death body and missery without it being constructive and contributing to real discussions on improvements..is that being enlightened?

Thoughtful of you. I'm sure he has seen your views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Boring: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2016
WTF
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by blackprowler: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2016
RebelChip:
Before conspiracy theorists come here and start foaming in the mouth, you all should know that this is simply a natural deformity... Because the sperm of a man cannot fertilize the eggs of a goat!!

I would like you to elucidate on that with evidence. This isn't the first time this type of issue has arisen and I attribute it the fertilisation of a goat by a human male. I want to finalise my knowledge on this issue
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by lumeneng22: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
If abokis can be molesting women, it is expected that one possessed ogbanje witchcraft who was rape sometimes during boko haram operations has cursed one mallam with a spell.
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Number of Chromosomes in Caprine is different from dat of sapiens
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by kjhova(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
charix:
I pray most of the nairalanders on the first page're only playing. Illiteracy is the worst thing to ever happen to mankind, it causes over-the-top explanations to the most basic issues.
Anybody who finished SS2 knows its not possible for a human sperm to fertilize an animal's egg. They would also know in every animal birth there's a chance for deformity of any sort. Deformities happen to flora so fauna is not exempt.

My heart breaks cuz to be honest with you, them guys on page 1 to Z weren't joking. They sincerely believed that some Fulani guy had committed bestiality and that the photo of a malformed goat birth is the result. Mine was the lost generation but this one we deal with today is the irredeemable generation!
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2016
RebelChip:
Before conspiracy theorists come here and start foaming in the mouth, you all should know that this is simply a natural deformity... Because the sperm of a man cannot fertilize the eggs of a goat!!
you said it all my friend...
Re: In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Not suprised.....after all no b for taraba Dem call am...all these aboki Wey fit slip wit anytn so far say e get hole....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.