Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo (84470 Views)

Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by PETRUCE: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
theEYe21:
The son needs to be flogged grin but it's a free world, after all both of them are not complaining, especially the mother

U nailed it

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
dimwit...i no get ur time

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by PeachyP(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Evidence that he's the son or...
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
enshi:

Why are you always on the other side of normalcy
gringrin
it took y'all long enough...

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
RUBBISH.. U dont have common sense go and snap with your dad and hold d**k to show the world that you and your dad are very close

Lmfao...grin

that is a totally different scenario. undecided
I honestly don't see anything wrong in the picture. it's very innocent.tongue
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Damfostopper(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op e concern u

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Damfostopper(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's NOT stupidity...undecided
it's actually cute....and Adorable.smiley

Some Myopic Naïve folks would start sreaming ''incést! Abomination! Madness!''

it's Not Our fault you weren't close and comfy with Your Mothers...undecided

whats this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by omonighoblessing(f): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

it is well
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by seunakin231(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
His mother, his property.....
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by timilehin007(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed patiently waiting for when, he is gonna take a picture with his Dad

i wonder what he would grab grin
what else if not prick

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

try this with my mom nd u will be in bed for 2days wit fat eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by folahann(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
I've been trying so hard to make something out of this. I just couldn't.

4 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by oloworulz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
na Igbo boy. na them dey behave abnormally

3 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
RUBBISH.. U dont have common sense go and snap with your dad and hold d**k to show the world that you and your dad are very close
OMG! This is Brutality! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hallack:
try this with my mom nd u will be in bed for 2days wit fat eyes grin

She was that strict? shocked shocked

Lmfao..grin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by HaneefahRN(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rada rada, but the mama sef dey smile, wetin consign me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by asiwaju2016: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
na big boy stuff be dat carry on guy
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
I now believe that, It is ABNORMAL for LADIES to have sense, irrespective of their ages.. .
Now I know why ELDERLY MEN, tell women to shut up in kindred meetings.
For the BOY, he unleased his stupidity very late, that should have been done ab initio.. Perhaps CONDOM would have arrested his case..

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by ALAYORMII: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Murder and Sun

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by DONSMITH123(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
WomanWrappa:
go grab yours and let the boy be.

just like that?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by habsydiamond(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
People with trouble na 5and6. How una take know say them be pikin and mama. Abi na the boy tell una. What if na sugar mummy vs sugar boy. U beta be careful people.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by ginggerxy: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
ourkobo:
I never still get myself

Isn't this stupidity?
check am wel na her last born them like breeeast!
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by habsydiamond(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
People with trouble na 5and6. How una take know say them be pikin and mama. Abi na the boy tell una. What if na sugar mummy vs sugar boy. Make una take things easy ooo.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by bikerboy1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
I didn't actually believe it. It's a photoshop
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by SHAIBULIAR: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is called grab your copy nooooooooooooow
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by egedege1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's in him
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Ochendo3: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool shocked
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by babadlaw1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Unimaginable!!!!

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Jacko01: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Me I cannot do it

Its ungodly to me

Sha na him business
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by olokstob(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mother abi sugar mummy.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
GOD will destroy this world any minute from now.

Did he write a formal letter and notify the world on that?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mum is still on her August meeting attire grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.