Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo (84484 Views)

Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by MissRike(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
RUBBISH.. U dont have common sense go and snap with your dad and hold d**k to show the world that you and your dad are very close

That was gross shocked
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Badgers14: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed patiently waiting for when, he is gonna take a picture with his Dad

i wonder what he would grab grin

You be baddooo grin

Hin go grab hin papa ding dong grin grin grin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by 1metre: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

d way am seeing dat guy his dick might erect d nxt time he sucks
are u a domestic animal
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

She was that strict? shocked shocked

Lmfao..grin
i remembered as a teen i rubbed pepper on my *thing* nd i almost died in silence because no one ever whispers anything concerning sexuality so holding her boobs will earn u nothing less than a thorough beating for having wierd thoughts according to her ( my mom )
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by HankzBae(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
ourkobo:
I never still get myself
Isn't this stupidity?

From BFFG FB this thing enter NLAND?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by chara019: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
what if na im sugar mummy??
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by absoluteSuccess: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
ne kwu!! onye ozi!! saint samuraii has spoken..people be talking like they P.A to God

Saintsamurai is an avid stusent of Mental terrorism.

God is their time bomb.

cheesy
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by christabell18(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
dis is absurd...extremely absurd..

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's NOT stupidity...undecided
it's actually cute....and Adorable.smiley

Some Myopic Naïve folks would start sreaming ''incést! Abomination! Madness!''

it's Not Our fault you weren't close and comfy with Your Mothers...undecided
Innocent picture spotted..gringringrin

bastardd.... Such a demented foollll.. An abortion would have been better a option when they first had your pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Holla20(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ómu iya dun
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by whitebeard(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
RUBBISH.. U dont have common sense go and snap with your dad and hold d**k to show the world that you and your dad are very close
I love your comment

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Owilar(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
this looks lyk a painting to me
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by goodforsomthing: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
There is nothing way man eye will not see in this world o, nonsense of the greatest other. Naijabet man so
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by sexychocho(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lyk Seriously grin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by laikas: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
u pple dnt have eyes, he didnt grab his mums breast, his hand is far from the mothers breast, with the position of the camera n the way he kept his hand made it luk so buh he didnt grab his mums boobs. make una luk am wel.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
He didnt knw he was grabing it.
Or mayb he hold dat nt to mak d breast sleep
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
Breasst and dick no be the same thing oh.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yeah bt i had to tell her d fact

MissRike:

That was gross shocked

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
So wat are u tryin to say nw
Ontarget:
Breasst and dick no be the same thing oh.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Perfectionist11: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
enshi:

Why are you always on the other side of normalcy

Good observation..maybe she is always hyper-happy/tacky or she is simply hyper-active.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
So wat are u tryin to say nw
The picture is not really horrible. The reason it irritates you is because you are viewing it sexually. When you view the breast as just a lump of flesh that the son held to appreciate his mum for breastfeeding him and all the care then you won't see anything wrong in it.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by jamalnation(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
In other word what are you trying to say

Ontarget:

The picture is not really horrible. The reason it irritates you is because you are viewing it sexually. When you view the breast as just a lump of flesh that the son held to appreciate his mum for breastfeeding him and all the care then you won't see anything wrong in it.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP u mean sugar mummy abi..
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Emyogalanya: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Something wrong with pix seems they are double
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by banmee(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
vargasvictory:
Just look what a grown As$ son and mother be doing undecided

Stupid!ty at it's peak, if you love your mother show it to her at home and let it stay there.

You don't need to display the madness to the world, All these ones saying rubbish below me I'll vex and e-slap somebody oh grin

All we have is the OP's word that it is a picture of mother and child. How do you know for a fact that it is?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by icybeth(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
this guy go fit dey f*** inm malle.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Emyogalanya: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
laikas:
u pple dnt have eyes, he didnt grab his mums breast, his hand is far from the mothers breast, with the position of the camera n the way he kept his hand made it luk so buh he didnt grab his mums boobs. make una luk am wel.
Something wrong with pix seems they are double
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Stbottle(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
What if shes undecided hie sugar mummy......just saying thouhh undecided undecided
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by MrAcube(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
vargasvictory:
Just look what a grown As$ son and mother be doing undecided

Stupid!ty at it's peak, if you love your mother show it to her at home and let it stay there.

You don't need to display the madness to the world, All these ones saying rubbish below me I'll vex and e-slap somebody oh grin

Bros, no e-slap anybody pls. grin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by MrTour: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
This reminds me of the story about that yoruba guy that married his mother grin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by showreals(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Reverse is the case here.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.