Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo (85146 Views)

Man Places His Hands On His Mother's Boobs As They Step Out(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Prymestrr(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's NOT stupidity...undecided
it's actually cute....and Adorable.smiley

Some Myopic Naïve folks would start sreaming ''incést! Abomination! Madness!''

it's Not Our fault you weren't close and comfy with Your Mothers...undecided
Innocent picture spotted..gringringrin

Just legodi gi!!!... Do u even understand how stupid u sound. Learn 2 read wareva sh*t u type b4 posting dem 4 online digestion.

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
In other word what are you trying to say

I have said it all in my previous response. What else do you wanna hear?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by kjamzlabeatz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dis is d sign dt u r given birth to,by an olosho mother!!! ;DDis is d sign dt u r given birth to,by an olosho mother!!!

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wen ur mum holds her breast and bless u.
No charm wil befall u. D boy is indirectly sayin, dis was wot she hold and bless me.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by remigiusizunna(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thats the attire of The Catholic Women Org. the woman in rocking. Godly mum doh.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by edorhe14(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
is it ur grab?

grab of life

hope u grab ur fada on his scrotum someday
Lol
I can begin to phantom the kain slap.

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by famayo: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
What's in d boy's mind doing this?. Thank God it's not a girl grabbing her dad;s "thing" in d name of posing for a photo. "Opin aye ti de"
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Barigaboy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
undecidedi used to squizz my g.fs mothers breast
Dear u ladies do that a lot n we don't see big deal about it cos m sure she wud have been doing same to u. That's just normal Ladies n womens play n it show u guys r so close. But for a guy to do that is wrong. Even I will never touch my gf anyhow is public. A woman shud be handled with respect. Making u run tinz wit u shudnt turn her to your parker but base on d post above d guy might make mistake n d photographer has taken d short before he adjusted. So please let's be careful to judge. Normal human wudnt press her mom

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Barigaboy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well I don't like that act but let's be careful to judge. No normal human being wud do that. He might made a mistake while trying to hold d mom n d photographer has taking d shot before he adjusted. Please let's keep positive it will help our heart. A photographer has once given me a pix b4 n I saw myself in air. My leg wasn't touching d ground n I asked him wen I turned to bird. He mistakenly snapped it while I was jumping up but since he has use is money to process it. I need to pay.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
How come the OP scrambled these shameless people's face? Could it be sugar mum and sugar son?

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by bodee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
A particular major tribe usually engage in this kind of abnormality all in the name of she is my blood...I can't never have such feeling for my blood. But fact still remain that the act is just awkward.
As a teacher in a secondary school, during a particular end of the season party; a guy who happened to be a SS3 graduating student was rocking his sibling (SS1 girl) and the mother was also present on stage spraying money on them and all in the name of celebrating... Though, it most likely to be borne out of innocence but it's just awkward...
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
IN NUPE VOICE EBEA INNA EGI LATSOTSO ATABI EGI NA LA TSUGBAN DAO TSOTSO NA

translate: Is the mother Brest that a child will play with he will play with his father penis
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Bassurge: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Whatever
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by sharpk007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Aru
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Kelashyemmanuel: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
angry
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Kelashyemmanuel: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm. . . Na wa ooh! angry
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by MrEverything: 12:48am On Jul 21, 2016
ourkobo:
I never still get myself

Isn't this stupidity?

The end is near

2 Likes

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by SaintUlot: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Sike(m): 4:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Lost soul
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by GeeGee98: 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
And the mom is shinning her teeth too. undecided
Mtchewww, stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by 99foxxy(f): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2016
If she's truly his mother no big deal after all it's romantic.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Alberto44(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2016
moranic idiat
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by doe: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Stupid post and dumb responses. How u know say Na he mama?
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by alexarelano(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Stewpeed things pple do.. .iranu_abasha
In Phyno voice.. ... This is nonsense
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Mrjosaphat: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Get me the camera man, he deserves 24strokes of cane
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by glossy6(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Most annoying aspect is for the woman to adorn herself with the Anglican Women's attire while doing that rubbish. undecided

99foxxy:
If she's truly his mother no big deal after all it's romantic.

Maybe you will show us a picture where you will hold your dad's blokos romantically. mtchewww
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by 99foxxy(f): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2016
glossy6:
Most annoying aspect is for the woman to adorn herself with the Anglican Women's attire while doing that rubbish. undecided

Maybe you will show us a picture where you will hold your dad's blokos romantically. mtchewww
Easy na, na your mama breast em hold? as for ma papa blokos, may God forgive you because your papa sef get blokos you get join.
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by glossy6(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
99foxxy:
Easy na, na your mama breast em hold? as for ma papa blokos, may God forgive you because your papa sef get blokos you get join.

I need no forgiveness because you find it romantic, so we are waiting for your display cool
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed patiently waiting for when, he is gonna take a picture with his Dad

i wonder what he would grab grin

Badt gurl grin
Re: Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2016
ourkobo:
I never still get myself

Isn't this stupidity?
i guess this happened in kenya country of mad dogs in human form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.