Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos (5987 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Meet The Hot Slim Ibadan Lady Causing Havoc On Social Media With Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is Judy Anyango, a tall and highly endowed lady from Nairobi, Kenya. She is a fashionista and an entrepreneur who operates a mini online shop.

Her gargantuan bum is a mystery several men on her Instagram page have been hungrily lobbying to unravel. Judy like her country ladies, Vera Sidika, Huddah Monroe and Corazon Kwamboka love life as she takes interesting pictures at exotic locations.
Sadly, Judy is not as buzzing as her peers, as she is currently struggling on Instagram with 8,117 followers which she follows 553 people.
See more photos bellow

Source

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/see-heavily-endowed-lady-causing.html
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Smellymouth: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Warris all this na? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
lovely kiss kiss
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by slimthugchimee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
i bleeped this girl come give am to alobam(my guy) smellymouth alobam do finish give am mrcork, na him mrcork come take the girl wholesale
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
love girls with big ass,cos I got sh1t
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Smellymouth: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Slimthugchimee, I wonder the kind weed when you smoke this evening grin cheesy
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Sexxkillz: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
If this nonsense (that isn't even supposed to ruffle a chicken's feathers) caused "trouble" on social media, then I'm truly sorry for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If this nonsense (that isn't even supposed to ruffle a chicken's feathers) caused "trouble" on social media, then I'm truly sorry for this generation.
Lol you haven't see all
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Sexxkillz: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lianabae:

Lol you haven't see all
Nah. Not remotely interested.
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
This shit aint my type undecided
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Who a$$ epp 4 bed sef why dy hype angry

1 Like

Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by UyiIredia(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
Slimthugchimee, I wonder the kind weed when you smoke this evening grin cheesy

She don smoke the weed dem dey call 'Hard Knock'. If you take am walahi your brain go knock.

1 Like

Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by UyiIredia(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't do big-ass women. I dig big boobed ladies.
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Haybee27:
This shit aint my type undecided
Lol
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by WebSurfer(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
shocked
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
new247:

Lol
oh yea wink
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well you can't have her
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Onliie(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lianabae:

This is Judy Anyango, a tall and highly endowed lady from Nairobi, Kenya. She is a fashionista and an entrepreneur who operates a mini online shop.

Her gargantuan bum is a mystery several men on her Instagram page have been hungrily lobbying to unravel. Judy like her country ladies, Vera Sidika, Huddah Monroe and Corazon Kwamboka love life as she takes interesting pictures at exotic locations.
Sadly, Judy is not as buzzing as her peers, as she is currently struggling on Instagram with 8,117 followers which she follows 553 people.
See more photos bellow

Source

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/see-heavily-endowed-lady-causing.html

off to Instagram
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Onliie:
off to Instagram
What you going there to do
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
UyiIredia:

She don smoke the weed dem dey call 'Hard Knock'. If you take am walahi your brain go knock.
Lol right
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lianabae:

Well you can't have her
Nothing
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Stunning
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Lianabae:
Stunning
Yeah
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2016
new247:

Yeah
wink
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2016
That girl is my friend
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by vicstar(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2016
• • • • • I click tha site I dream badt dream walahi lipsrsealed
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
vicstar:
When did you sleep
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by new247: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
vicstar:
Lol
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by Lianabae(f): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
new247:

Lol
Don't mind him
Re: See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Crazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? / Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos) / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.