Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material (1227 Views)

Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by Graciia: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
It took me years before finally realizing what I am about to show you; years of been mocked and laughed at by girls as I fumbled before them. I remember gathering courage for days and finally walking up to a particular pretty girl I had a crush on. After just seconds of talking to this girl she burst out laughing. For five minutes straight she laughed at me. When she finally stopped laughing she told me one thing straight to my face.

“YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE”

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/06/how-to-easily-make-pretty-girls-see-you.html
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by Layooluwa(f): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
I already knew there was going to be a link before opening the threadcheesy, and you sure didnt disappointsmiley
Graciia nd links sef, them be like 'bread nd butter'cheesy
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by benson4u(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yeah bravo !!! You are the champ. For your mind. Look the minds are programmed differently and not all girls will fall for that cheap trick. Even my 15 year old sister will not fall for your outdated skills. Big hisssss
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by sleamzy06(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2016
benson4u:
Yeah bravo !!! You are the champ. For your mind. Look the minds are programmed differently and not all girls will fall for that cheap trick. Even my 15 year old sister will not fall for your outdated skills. Big hisssss
dude dah shii ain't outdated o.. correkt mind games toh bad..talways works.. they might not fall at that moment buh they'll *definitely* think about it...
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by Suspectzero(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Phuck her brains out and ignore her.... till the next time you phuck her brains out again.
Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by PETRUCE: 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Layooluwa:
I already knew there was going to be a link before opening the threadcheesy, and you sure didnt disappointsmiley

Re: How To Easily Make Pretty Girls See You As Boyfriend Material by slytubadth(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Layooluwa:
lady, ds was meant 4 guys to digest nt u.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Attractive To Girls / .... / Is This Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.