Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) (1100 Views)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by miremoses(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
What do you think about these?

Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by krak101(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by Adenle041(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
The first picture is not from around here, the second picture could be adopted into the Nigeria law keeping rapist in prison does not change them even with our nigeria prison system but total humiliation is the way to go
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by Topestbilly(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
And dis

Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by Mr2kay2: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omg wtf jezzzzz
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by miremoses(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Adenle041:
The first picture is not from around here, the second picture could be adopted into the Nigeria law keeping rapist in prison does not change them even with our nigeria prison system but total humiliation is the way to go
bro,i dont know the method they use in nigeria,i just said what if the punishment was given to any rapist
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by miremoses(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
And dis
lol...that nurse has a heart of stone oo
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by kinglekan: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2016

No human being should be subject to inhumane treatment regardless what the offence might be.

Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by miremoses(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
kinglekan:

No human being should be subject to inhumane treatment regardless what the offence might be.

those first two pics are real,there happen in some countrys.
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by nursennenny(f): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
miremoses:
lol...that nurse has a heart of stone oo
hahahh nurses rock
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by kinglekan: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
miremoses:
those first two pics are real,there happen in some countrys.

That doesn't make it right.
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by miremoses(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
nursennenny:
hahahh nurses rock
hahalol...i can see that on your moniker,but i hope you cant do such to a man's balls.right?
Re: No One Would What To Become A Rapist If These Where The After Punishment(pics) by miremoses(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit? / I Can Not Believe This, What Is This!!! / My Husband Has Gotten Our Only Daughter Pregnant - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.