Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD (27538 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Buhari Nominates Akintunde Ibitayo Akinwande For NERC Chair, Drops Shasore / Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
OKDnigeria:
He defected to APC only last year after losing out in the power tussle in PDP Cross River. If he had remained in PDP, he would have been referred to as those who 'destroyed this country for 16 years'. But since he's now in APC, he's a new creature - a saint!
I am a diehard APC supporter but ill have to admit you have a point. Ndoma's appointment serves more of a political end than one of competency. The APC need a foothold in the traditional PDP stronghold and who better to provide this than an ex-PDP man from the region?
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by hopilo: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ameachi don reward Nsima Ekere his friend

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by castrokins(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
God Bless You With More Wisdom My Brother.

Nsima Ekere Lost Out In Struggle Tp Succeed Akpabio, Cross-carpeted To APC, Today He's Rewarded With NDDC MD.

Ndoma Egba Lost Out In His Bid To Return To The Senate On Pdp's Ticket, He Decamped and Is Rewarded With NDDC Chairman.

It Is Much Easier To Infer That There's Actually A "government" Inside This Government.

I Am From Akwa Ibom State. I Live And Work In Cross River. This Is For The Information Of Tinubu's Boys That May Want To Quote Me.

OKDnigeria:
He defected to APC only last year after losing out in the power tussle in PDP Cross River. If he had remained in PDP, he would have been referred to as those who 'destroyed this country for 16 years'. But since he's now in APC, he's a new creature - a saint!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by pissreligiion: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
by the time buhari finish with ameachi e go know say soldier go soldier come barracks remain
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Ajascolove(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
The governor get sense
kahal29:
Ndoma Egba (Chairman) - Cross River State

Nsima Ekere (MD) - Akwa Ibom State

Ben Ayade your relationship with PMB is really paying off Ooooo

Chief of Naval Staff - Cross River State

Head of Service - Cross River State

Chairman NDDC - Cross River State

Ben Ayade I dey hail oh
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Yasher: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Are there no other people in the south? Buhari keep rotating the few southerners in his administration from one position to the next
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Ajascolove(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nothing even they satisfy some people. See as they start criticising their brothers appointment. God punish sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by greggng: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even if amaechi has no portfolio in this administration I will continue to follow him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Semper247(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
mazichika:
Paddy paddy government

When it is not Northernization, it is Padi Padi?!
Do u guys really know what u want?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
idris4r83:
Chaiiiiii! another abokiis again. Chukwudi44, temitemi, food is ready
My friend are you naturally dull or is tonight an exception?
These are appointments which constitutionally belongs to the oil producing states (Ref Tempest01 's post above you).
In all ur getting, get wisdom and be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Sant1m: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
id911:
They thaught they would get Rivers by hastely appointing Mrs Ibim Semenitari as NDDC Ag. MD and the one in NIMASA. Their eye done open dem don dum her. Victor Ndoma-Egba who just jumped to APC from PDP is now being nominated as NDDC MD. Later some people will still open their mouth to say PDP destroyed this country.

If PDP destroyed the country as people claim, why are former PDP members holding important positions in this regime?Victor Ndoma-Egba, Nsima Ekere both former PDP. Are there no other people in this country apart from former PDP members?
You guys terribly childish in the way you reason, PDP destroyed this country and you know it after spending 16 years in the saddle. does that point to all PDP members no, after all Ekwueme is a PDP member isn't he? has any body for once mentioned him. Nigeria is fantastically ccorrurpt does not mean each and every Nigerian is corrupt . to hell with your hate all of you finding fault in everything . don't bother u won't reply you again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Prince202020(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cross River State that does not have oil again na where MD NDDC from, chai Sai Baba.
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by IBBG(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
exactly wat ndoma egba was looking for. very greedy human being. i'm happy nwan enoh trumped himto win the central senatorial district.
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by higherpower: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

Amaechi how market,

ur loyalist "Mrs Semenitari has been relived of her position as NDDC Acting MD, the next Amaechi loyalist to be relived of his position will be Dakuku Peterside DG of NIMASA
Amaechi vs Buhari.....loading
[/size]

And who do u think nominated Nsima n Ndoma? Ur ignorance is factory fitted

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by cjrane: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
[size=16pt]He should have nominated another Alhaji Usman Dakwoji Daura.

I thought only Fulanis were "clean" to hold public offices under Buhari?
[/size]
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Chukazu: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
UnknownT:
Cross River still dey NDDC? I think say dem don strip them of all their oil wells

that is Nigeria for you.. paddy paddy
cross river is only Niger Delta on paper, it doesn't produce any oil, so why by pass core Niger Deltans and pick someone who doesn't represent the Interest of the stakeholders?
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by DedeNkem: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari was a little smart in creating a false image that depicted him as incorruptible, but the opposite is the case!
He's very corrupt and a hardcore tribalist!

He gave his fellow northerners far more beyond all the important posts in government!! Northerners, the same people and zone that crippled this country are in full control of the country today!

If we actually want progress in this failed country in this 21st century, we need to keep northerners out of power!! They've caused enough damage to country!! When will Yorubas learn? Even after northerners murdered MKO (who won in the only free and fair election conducted in this country). Northerners have been using Yorubas for too long to hold unto power! Some of the governors in Yorubaland are Muslims who have strong links with the north!

It means that the north is actually ruling yorubas in yorubaland! Yorubas, open your eyes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by StepTwo: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
kahal29:
Ndoma Egba (Chairman) - Cross River State

Nsima Ekere (MD) - Akwa Ibom State

Ben Ayade your relationship with PMB is really paying off Ooooo

Chief of Naval Staff - Cross River State

Head of Service - Cross River State

Chairman NDDC - Cross River State

Ben Ayade I dey hail oh

which Ben Ayade?

Ben Ayade and Victor Ndoma Egba are in different PDP factions in Cross River

infact, Ndoma Egba was opposed to Ayade's candidacy for Guber.

his choice as well as Donald Duke was Goddy Jaydee Agba who lost out to Ayade in the primaries.

one of the 2 reasons Ndoma Egba defected to APC because he was later suspended from the PDP in Cross River for anti party activities
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by tempest01(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2016
kahal29:

The MD is from Akwa Ibom State while the Chairman is from Cross Rivers State

Okay...guess the OP got it mixed up
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by eemjay(f): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2016
OKDnigeria:

smiley
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by DTaj: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2016
tempest01:
Political

Udo Udomas hands is involved.

Does Buhari have advisers? Do they go through the laws before taking actions?

What's the legal implication of selecting MD from cross river? From what I read in the NDDC act, i don't think cross river produces the most oil after akwaibom.

Calm down, ignorant clown! The nominated MD is from Akwa Ibom state (not Cross River)! Some of you just rant without reading reports. Bigots!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by tempest01(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2016
DTaj:

Calm down, ignorant clown! The nominated MD is from Akwa Ibom state (not Cross River)! Some of you just rant without reading reports. Bigots!

****have you gone through the posts to see the OP made a mistake at first before correction?

Someone else pointed it out as a normal person without adding insults, and i subsequently acknowledged my error.

Go to sleep

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by ogkrakkid(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2016
I jst pray dey dnt 4get aquacross..I blve d apc gvt re bringing som of d thngs we ve bin patiently waiting for...its our turn..I jst hope he leaves a legacy..Goodluck guys.
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Ayatullah(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2016
If by day break Thursday this 'Thisday' Breaking news is confirmed on the floor of the senate, then President Buhari should know he is definitely no longer safe with the Senate President and maybe some staff in the presidency, because this will be a BIG LEAK OF GOVERNMENT INFORMATION!
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by sekundosekundo: 12:49am On Jul 21, 2016
OKDnigeria:

You mean the BROOM of APC have swept away his SINS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by phabulux: 2:02am On Jul 21, 2016
id911:
They thaught they would get Rivers by hastely appointing Mrs Ibim Semenitari as NDDC Ag. MD and the one in NIMASA. Their eye done open dem don dum her. Victor Ndoma-Egba who just jumped to APC from PDP is now being nominated as NDDC MD. Later some people will still open their mouth to say PDP destroyed this country.

If PDP destroyed the country as people claim, why are former PDP members holding important positions in this regime?Victor Ndoma-Egba, Nsima Ekere both former PDP. Are there no other people in this country apart from former PDP members?

When I read comments such as yours, I weep for this country's educational system. Did PDP destroy Nigerian economy or not? What's your angst? Placing former PDP members in position of authority?

We all scream that Buhari flooded his government with Hausas. Now, he appointed south-southerners, and we are still screaming.

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Sweetlemon(f): 2:12am On Jul 21, 2016
sparrowkid:
You guys have a real psychological problem that needs urgent attention. With this kind of your attitude, who will even take you serious? When an appointment is made from your region, you disown them simply because they don't share your views. When such appointment is taken to other regions, you cry marginalization. Haha! don't you see that truly your case is deserving urgent attention? Na small small the 'thing' dey start. Abeg go see your doctor before all of una run enter market.

As in! I don't even understand anymore. The hate coming from the SE and SS is legendary. Never seen anything like this in my entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by Sweetlemon(f): 2:14am On Jul 21, 2016
phabulux:

When I read comments such as yours, I weep for this country's educational system. Did PDP destroy Nigerian economy or not? What's your angst? Placing former PDP members in position of authority?

We all scream that Buhari flooded his government with Hausas. Now, he appointed south-southerners, and we are still screaming.

Movafurka!

If he had appointed Ameachi's people they would have cried. He appointed someone who came from PDP they still crying. What exactly would satisfy them?
I mean I'm so disgusted!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by rottennaija(m): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2016
OKDnigeria:

That is what happens when you are converted to Christianity
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by evy1(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Politics:always the same set of recycled folks.
Re: Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD by adamsayannaesq(m): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2016
id911:

**** All wailer like you on this trend and elsewhere are those accusing PMB of neglecting your pole now he find appointment for them now ,you are still complained. What is you IPo or Igbo problems?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme / Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Inside The Nigeria Legislative Council In 1940(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.