Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him (6046 Views)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / President Buhari Tweets Support For Brussels Explosion, Nigerians Clap At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pics

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by HungerBAD: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
English is our second language.

By the way,what is wrong with this English?or is the OP seeking attention?

You don't know the meaning of MAN HOURS?laughing. And you are in UNN?not surprised.

when I was serving in a Secondary School in the East. Half of the External Students for WAEC then,came from UNN and the other half from ESUT. That was when I lost respect for this two schools.

This just shows that you can be an undergraduate,without actually passing the English Subject, at your O'Level WAEC.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Following
Wait for me pls
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by domopps(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Adekunle Gold also did this?

Cheeeeers
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by emorse(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP no know the meaning of "man hours". lol

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by gebest: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
unngraduate:
Please is that grammatically correct? English students please help. "The countless man hours..."
what about the one jonathan spoke during presidential campaign, and i quote "HOW MUSH DID NWONBODO STOLE" that buhari jail him for 20 yrs, now op can u beat that?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Yuneehk(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
emorse:
OP no know the meaning of "man hours". lol
Look who's here!
Emorse hunie I've missed you
I even thought of you today o
Hope you've been well
You've forgotten me na
Issoryt o

Bai bai
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by dustmalik: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
unngraduate:
Please is that grammatically correct? English students please help. "The countless man hours..."
You should have at least tried to google what it means before trying to berate the President. If one calls you an illiterate now, you would be angry. You have internet connection, yet you aren't using it to its full potential.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by wisov(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op thinks buhari uses twitter! Pmb has a S.A on new media,and d S.A cannot afford to make mistakes! op doesn't knw dat!
dustmalik:

You should have at least tried to google what it means before trying to berate the President. If one calls you an illiterate now, you would be angry. You have internet connection, yet you aren't using it to its full potential.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by obailala(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
unngraduate:
Lol... I would advise you to take down this thread quickly before more people come in here to witness what an olodo you are. grin.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
unngraduate:

FIND A WAY OF DEVELOPING YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL, BY ENGAGING IN MORE POSITIVE THINGS INSTEAD OF CREATING F00LISH TREADS ABOUT NONSENSE undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Checked86: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP got this pic from somewhere but didn't understand the joke. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BAD ABOUT WHAT PMB WROTE IS THAT HIS WORDS HAVE COME TO HUANT HIM.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Checked86: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
unngraduate:
OP please, on behalf of all the super lions and lionesses, I plead with you to change your monica. Hear my cry, OP

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Qmerit(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
You would be surprise this op is among those calling baba certificate-less president.
And you that has certificate just FOOL YOURSELF.
Can you compare anything there to "I'm impeachable"?
"Like Fayose like follower"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by 9ijaprince(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
the grammar is correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by porshuch: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2016
And op called himself a UNN graduate. Keep eating okpa at odenigwe side.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by emorse(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

Look who's here!
Emorse hunie I've missed you
I even thought of you today o
Hope you've been well
You've forgotten me na
Issoryt o

Bai bai

Je vais bien ma Cherie. I've been up and about jare. Hope you've been good too?

**Modified**

Good thing you decided to put ur face back up. Thinking of saving this one so I don't have to endure ur shakara next time.
winkwinkwink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Yuneehk(f): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2016
emorse:

Je vais bien ma Cherie. I've been up and about jare. Hope you've been good too?

**Modified**

Good thing you decided to put ur face back up. Thinking of saving this one so I don't have to endure ur shakara next time.
winkwinkwink
Nocturnal being! Keep thinking while I put it down tongue

Where's yours too hun
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Almaiga: 4:23am On Jul 21, 2016

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Rikov(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
English is our second language.

You don't know the meaning of MAN HOURS?laughing. And you are in UNN?not surprised.

when I was serving in a Secondary School in the East. Half of the External Students for WAEC then,came from UNN and the other half from ESUT. That was when I lost respect for this two schools.

This just shows that you can be an undergraduate,without actually passing the English Subject, at your O'Level WAEC.

...yea.. just the way some leaders didn't write WAEC but submitted a WAEC result.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2016
UNN Graduate?! Smh!!
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by SuperSuave(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2016
obailala:
Lol... I would advise you to take down this thread quickly before more people come in here to witness what an olodo you are. grin.
unfortunately he can't grin good for him..oversabi ITK
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by janice321: 5:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Which one your papa write?
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2016
op is a mad woman now check her profile picture to confirm
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by mrvitalis(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2016
dustmalik:

Hmmm so u can't even spot the mistake??
There is nothing like man-hours but man-hour
So who's dumb now??
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by mightyhaze: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Op just wants ppl 2 read wot pmb wrote some Years ago to taunt another man's government!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Legitbaba(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=47736282]English is our second language.

[/quote

Oh well....second language?? When mama peace commit blonder, una go laugh abi?? BTW I've nt seen anything wrong with that statement...maybe the OP is in another level
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Amanwulu1(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Sai baba d honorary phd holder without ssce equivalent cert. I salute ur zombies.
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by jazinogold(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
unngraduate:
am not even looking at the English but the lies in that post!
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by heskeyw(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
The hunter becomes the hunted
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Dexema(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Dexema(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2016
hahahaha! olodo graduate from University of Nigeria, see your life outside. when all wey dey your head na to blame and abuse buhari. waiting for the next UNN graduate like..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Hate (questions To Be Answer) / Northerners reject Tinubu at Polling Units. / Nigerian Police Harassment @ Jibowu Railway Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.