Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,817 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him (6073 Views)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / President Buhari Tweets Support For Brussels Explosion, Nigerians Clap At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Dexema(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Hmmm so u can't even spot the mistake??
There is nothing like man-hours but man-hour
So who's dumb now??
Bros you sef wan join sinking ship? better just maintain your lane before grammarians in the house come for you.
anyway read and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by dustmalik: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

Hmmm so u can't even spot the mistake??
There is nothing like man-hours but man-hour
So who's dumb now??
You are the dumb one, clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2016
porshuch:
And op called himself a UNN graduate. Keep eating okpa at odenigwe side.

I want to eat okpa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by porshuch: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Oyin93:

I want to eat okpa
oya take it. Enjoy your breakfast.

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Ajixegun: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Op see your life outside. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by 400billionman: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
unngraduate:
Please is that grammatically correct? English students please help. "The countless man hours..."

Are you Okay ?

If you are okay, say Ohon Ohon !
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Abeos(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op don vex deactivate acct. Nlders una bad o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by emorse(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

Nocturnal being! Keep thinking while I put it down tongue

Where's yours too hun

Payback time! Yay! Not to worry though, I'm a nice guy. you'll see it in... NOVEMBER!!! tongue tongue BTW, What were you doing awake at almost 2am?!
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by emorse(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dexema:
Bros you sef wan join sinking ship? better just maintain your lane before grammarians in the house come for you.
anyway read and learn.

Wicked man. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Yuneehk(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
emorse:

Payback time! Yay! Not to worry though, I'm a nice guy. you'll see it in... NOVEMBER!!! tongue tongue BTW, What were you doing awake at almost 2am?!
November is quite close thanks. My dear, I woke up around 2am feeling very hungry so I stepped out to buy chinchin and gala from the shop closest to my house. It was when I got back I saw your mention and replied. It won't happen today sha
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by DeviIhimself: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
English is our second language.

By the way,what is wrong with this English?or is the OP seeking attention?

You don't know the meaning of MAN HOURS?laughing. And you are in UNN?not surprised.

when I was serving in a Secondary School in the East. Half of the External Students for WAEC then,came from UNN and the other half from ESUT. That was when I lost respect for this two schools.

This just shows that you can be an undergraduate,without actually passing the English Subject, at your O'Level WAEC.

[/s]
Nonsense trash zombies always running away from the truth
attack the message and not the messenger.

Nonsense post
Re: Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dexema:
hahahaha! olodo graduate from University of Nigeria, see your life outside. when all wey dey your head na to blame and abuse buhari. waiting for the next UNN graduate like..
Be wise, wetin concern UNN with the okpata wey any individual dey yarn. Every school get okpata people, stop insulting a prestigious institution. Face the person you disagree with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State Government Rename Oshiomole's Street After Saraki / NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Nigeria’s Economy Grows By 2.51% In Q2, Service Sector Leads Growth By 4.42%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.