Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco (21696 Views)

Professional Certification Is Good But... / What Certification Is Good For History And International Studies Graduate. / The Business School Netherlands Free Training And Certification Is Here!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by aliyuthayo(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Get all Access Pass to all Cisco Technologies in our Cisco Networking Academy.

Call/Chat: 08039134906

Abuja:
6 Nun street, Maitama,FCT.

Ilorin:
42, Doctor's Quarters, Coc-Cola road, Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by lanrayx: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Cvesta:

I am still on It . Started CCNA at NIIT in March
how long is the program and how much is being charged
Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by Cvesta(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
lanrayx:

how long is the program and how much is being charged

6 months and 170k
Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by dastranger(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Please I need a good resource for CCNA dumps
Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by factorial1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Read this thread from the first page to the last. Very educating, and many thanks to all that contributed.
Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by factorial1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hi Cvesta,

How was your training, and the CCNA exam?

Would you love to share your experience of both the training and the exam?

I have keen interest in networking and I plan taking CCNA and CCNP this year. I started self-study already and has been quite interesting thus far. I enjoy studying every bit of it with the study guide (CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide by Todd Lammle)

I will soon join a weekend class to hasten my learning.

I hope to learn from your experience as a CCNA.

Kindly drop your mail or better still reply to your PM.

Hope to hear from you, brother.

Regards
Cvesta:

6 months and 170k
Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Hello house, I need ceviche from experience Network Engineers go Nigeria...Thought I am a graduate of Elect/Elect with a cgpa of 4.06, I have zero experience in Network Engineering.....I love the field and I recently gained admission to a master's program in Communication Networks in Germany... My question is do you think I will be able to break into the Networking industry by just acquiring this degree... The school is one of the best in Germany and German universities are very big on practicals but I still need advice from the house, I graduated 5years ago but all my job experience has nothing to do with engineering... I NEED ADVICE before taking this decision
Re: Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco by oluwamitomisin: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Start with seeing basic networking concepts on Youtube.
But be prepared that your degree will be mostly theoretical than really connecting switches and all that. You may want to start by looking at the course contents of your program to see what I am saying.

SOLARPOWER1:
Hello house, I need ceviche from experience Network Engineers go Nigeria... I NEED ADVICE before taking this decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Sacks 1,500 Intercontinental Employees, Shuts Branches / He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life / Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.