Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" (2939 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend got angry last week Tuesday after he texted me that I forgot a strand of hair in his room. But then I replied back jokingly, "You forgot your head in my VJ".

This was enough to keep him angry for one week. I called him severally within 24 hours and he didn't reply my calls nor any of my texts. I had no idea he took my joke to heart and very seriously. He secretly ignored my calls without telling me the reason he was ignoring me.

I actually thought something happened to him and that's why he wasn't returning calls. So two days ago, I drove up to his house and he opened the door and I was surprised to see him and he then told me why he was mad, blah blah and I couldn't believe someone could be so malicious as to secretly bear grudges for over a week over nothing.

Since I went to his house, he hasn't called me and only sent me a text yesterday evening stating he would buy me a dress and that was it.

What should I do about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by bitchcrafts: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Yesterday, I told my girl my silence could mean you're not worth the argument and she took my dikc out and gave me a hot Mouth Gig in return. What does that mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Kakamorufu(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2016
iono what to say. Leave him and move him with me. My humour is great.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Sexxkillz: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Remove his head from your VJ, and return it to him.

15 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Cadamlk: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Gaskia !!! End of story.................Next?....

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Suspectzero(m): 12:42am On Jul 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Yesterday, I told my girl my silence could mean you're not worth the argument and she took my dikc out and gave me a hot Mouth Gig in return. What does that mean?

The way you dismissed her like a little kid made her hot and bothered. Women are submissive by nature. If you treat them like kids, they'll submit. But if you try and treat her like an equal or even put her on a pedestal that's when she'llstart getting disgusted with you and disrespect you. No point getting into a rational argument or debate with a woman. It won't ever end well. They are emotional beings not logical ones. Treat them like the little kids they are and watch em eat out of your palms.

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by bitchcrafts: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Suspectzero:

The way you dismissed her like a little kid made her hot and bothered. Women are submissive by nature. If you treat them like kids, they'll submit. But if you try and treat her like an equal or even put her on a pedestal that's when she'llstart getting disgusted with you and disrespect you. No point getting into a rational argument or debate with a woman. It won't ever end well. They are emotional beings not logical ones. Treat them like the little kids they are and watch em eat out of your palms.
Chill brutha... I was just mimicking our Mama here with my own version of stvpid question. Fvnny u just jumped on dikcs without caution.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by falconey(m): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2016
mamagee3 you need to get laid
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2016
mamagee I guess u re on heat angry

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by pussyeater(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend got angry last week Tuesday after he texted me that I forgot a strand of hair in his room. But then I replied back jokingly, "You forgot your head in my VJ".

This was enough to keep him angry for one week. I called him severally within 24 hours and he didn't reply my calls nor any of my texts. I had no idea he took my joke to heart and very seriously. He secretly ignored my calls without telling me the reason he was ignoring me.

I actually thought something happened to him and that's why he wasn't returning calls. So two days ago, I drove up to his house and he opened the door and I was surprised to see him and he then told me why he was mad, blah blah and I couldn't believe someone could be so malicious as to secretly bear grudges for over a week over nothing.

Since I went to his house, he hasn't called me and only sent me a text yesterday evening stating he would buy me a dress and that was it.

This Retarrdedd Fool Again undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by poshestmina(f): 2:49am On Jul 21, 2016
How sick can you get? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by raumdeuter: 3:36am On Jul 21, 2016
picture of head in VJ or gerraouhhia
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by HARDDON: 3:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Op, bfs r for kids @ their mother's bwreasts . I think u r too big for that now.

Btw, that ur statement is pregnant if u didn't know!

It means he forgot his entire destiny in some lightless hole.
It means his d1ck isn't satisfying u n u wish he use his head instead .#ouch!

It means the key to his entire life , his control lies inbtween ur legs! So therefore he cant reason straight

From d foregone , do u still think that was a joke?

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Chiscomax(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2016
wetin be VJ? u mean DJ?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Pheals(f): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Pussy lickers are liable to die young ! Maybe she just learn that
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Kakamorufu(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Pheals:
Pussy lickers are liable to die young ! Maybe she just learn that
says wu?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Dotwillis1(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Suspectzero:

Na wa for ur type.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by kiddoiLL(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
shior!! mamagee ain't u old enough to know stupid questions?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Pheals(f): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
says wu?
spiritualist undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by obiorathesubtle: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Hi all, I ate boiled potatoes last week Tuesday after it texted me that I forgot to pick my teeth, I texted back "You forgot your body in my teeth".
This was enough to keep it angry for one week. I called it severally within 24 hours and it didn't reply my calls nor any of my texts. I had no idea it took my joke to heart and very seriously. It secretly ignored my calls without telling me the reason it was ignoring me.
Then today, I went to the toilet to take a shît.. I've tried flushing my shît for about 4 times now.. It just won't flush

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by jemype(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
mamagee3:

some guys read spiritual meanings to many things
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by MasterJayJay: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Why not ask your parents these questions you keep throwing at nairalanders? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Kakamorufu(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Pheals:
spiritualist undecided
bring me that spiritualist for some talkin to
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Pheals(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Kakamorufu:
bring me that spiritualist for some talkin to
ask your question
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by Kakamorufu(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Pheals:
ask your question
sucking the coochie dosent make one go poor, hope u knw dangote gives head wella
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by mysticgal(f): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You still dey?
Have you married ogugua or are you engaged?
How's you?
Re: Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" by UrWorstNitemare: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Mamagee.3, u seem to av forgotten ur appointment today with the therapist !

Now get ready, off u go....

** U can as well tell him all of ur problems, I kno he' ll help you find a lasting solution**

(( Don't worry abt d bills. I'll foot those))

No disrespect tho...

(1) (Reply)

She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same / Reading A Girl's Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.