Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren (14204 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by dada400: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-x50TLmLy1xc/V4_nvr-Q0YI/AAAAAAACFXc/f3kqMZ2D7OY-C59O7kIkpHU3ugQouYm6QCLcB/s1600/nkid.jpg[/img]

Former Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa pictured with his male children and grandchildren in a new family picture.

The ex-governor is preparing for 2019 presidential election after revealing his plan to contest on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/21/former-governor-of-jigawa-state-sule-lamido-pictured-with-his-children-and-grandchildren/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Where the picture nao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by MidasTouche01(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2016
These peeps they try o

They are the major reason we are overpopulated in Nigeria...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by bewla(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2016
o boy c battalion

8 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by freshness2020: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Good for him
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by marycool18(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Lalasticlala please help, my account is faulty can't post comments, can't mail Mods, I just keep trying my luck. embarassed
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by bonechamberlain(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Northerners and population.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by teekay213(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
no wonder he won election.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by jazinogold(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2016
smiley
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Most NYSC friendly GOVERNOR.

BEST GOVERNOR, NORTHERN Nigeria.
Best NYSC CAMP in Nigeria.
The most detribalized Fulani man, I know

Best State Airport, NORTHERN Nigeria.
I LOVE U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by frankobaba(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Ego

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Technocracy: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2016
He is well educated and better informed than Buhari I have a firm believe he would do better considering what he did during his time as a governor in jigawa state but what I dont know is his level of commitment to fiscal discipline

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by AllTheWayUp: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt] grin grin grin

That's one of our possible next President come 2019......not the dullard called Buhari
Sule Lamido transformed Jigawa State when he was Governor of Jigawa State for 8 years, ask any Jigawa man,the guy is intelligent, innovative and pro-active, that's the kind of leader Nigeria need to deliver us from somebody's great grandfather called Buhari and his trial and error Economic policies.

NIgerians have rejected Buhari for a Stone

2019 election best Presidential candidates
Sule Lamido of Jigawa State
Atiku Abubakar of Adamawa State
Nubu Ribadu of Adamawa State
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Evergreen4(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Jigawa state funds keeps them going
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Dezzx(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Natpat: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
21 male descendants! Now add female to that, you will have close to 50 from only one man. Why are we not going to be another China (in terms of population)?

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Ochendo3: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Omo c LG
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by winj3: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
He is supposed to be educated and an example to the people, look how this mallam bastardized family planning and population control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by lilmizwierd(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chisos is lawd see my granfather twin well that lityle boy close to him cute
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
If they add the female (wives and daughters)....

No wonder they steal so much in office, too much mouth to feed. grin
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by djlawex02(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
With all this children and grandchildren, I no even wish say u become Nigeria President.
Your family budget alone don pass osun state budget.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Nasman(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
winj3:
He is supposed to be educated and an example to the people, look how this mallam bastardized family planning and population control.
You are incredibly ignorant. No, simply because someone is educated from the North, you expect him to behave like Europeans or Americans? No, we won't behave like them. We are Muslims first, and no matter the level of our education we will still maintain our culture. We are not Southern Nigerians, that aren't proud of their culture. We have a life style to maintain and your insults have zero impact on it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by macapie20(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
A man of great virture Those children are much!
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by jmand(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
O boi! See young richest guys over there with stealing money of our blessed country
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by realnas(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
winj3:
mr take a look at those children isthere ny among them that is starving?is there anyone them that is uneducated ? Since the almighty has given lamido the means to cater for his children and grand chidren u are not in a position to question or judge him ,the last time I checked lamido never tod anyone that he is a european or aspires to be one

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by Zeze06(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Beautiful. . . He paid the price for their happy destiny...
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by lakeside3020(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
djlawex02:
With all this children and grandchildren, I no even wish say u become Nigeria President.
Your family budget alone don pass osun state budget.

grin grin na to finish treasury go remain
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by janykute: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
Technocracy:
He is well educated and better informed than Buhari I have a firm believe he would do better considering what he did during his time as a governor in jigawa state but what I dont know is his level of commitment to fiscal discipline
We have been deceived for so long,for that we can no longer accept this so called "well educated"without first seeing the certificate to confirm that.
Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by DIKEnaWAR: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just one man! - one man brought all these people into this world and he is not up to 70 years.

A ban should be placed on his children and children's children from procreating further. It won't be good to ask for the progenitor of your lineage and be pointed to one man still making babies(I am sure he does!) Or to be older than your grand or great grand uncle.

No wonder the man looted Jigawa state dry. He has a nation to take care of.

Nasman:

You are incredibly ignorant. No, simply because someone is educated from the North, you expect him to behave like you Europeans or Americans? No, we won't behave like them. We are Muslims first, and no matter the level of our education we will still maintain our culture. We are not Southern Nigerians, that aren't proud of their culture. We have a little style to maintain and your insults have zero impact on it.

My friend stop exposing your ignorance. Core north has no culture. Your culture has been overtaken by the culture of the Arabs. You people tend to live each day by the hadith and the Koran was not written by a northerner.

And what culture is that, that promotes giving birth like rabbits? All those kids and babaringa they are wearing are maintained by the resources of the Niger delta. We have not talked about the females, including wives and daughters -in- law, that might be in some places feasting and shopping. Let us declare fiscal federalism and see if Sule Lamido can maintain 1 wife by dint of hardwork. Your culture of over-dependence, parasitism and mediocrity is what is ailing Nigeria.

For those calling on Sule Lamido to run for President; I have a history class for you.

In 1999, Obj came in and laid the foundation for a serious country poised to compete with other serious and emerging world powers. Yar'adua came in and instead of building on it; reversed the whole thing. GEJ succeeded Yar'adua and continued from where ObJ stopped. Buhari has now come and destroyed both the walls and foundation built by GEJ and Obj. Take a cursory look at the leadership of our country, it had always been from one northerner to another and thatss why we have never made progress. It would be hard to convince me to vote another northerner in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Pictured With His Sons & Grandchildren by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
dats wat happens wen u are too pretty to comment ..lol
marycool18:
Lalasticlala please help, my account is faulty can't post comments, can't mail Mods, I just keep trying my luck. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State / Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days / Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.