Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo (39814 Views)

Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by searay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
This guy will never touch anything that doesn't belongs to him after this. In fact he will always take permission from someone else before touching his OWN personal property.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by adeyemik: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
priceaction:
stop misleading people. He was a BH suspect and pics has being in circulation for long.

Thanks bro, some folks are just out to misinform others.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by cococandy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
If they caught him in the act, what other truth do they need to get out of him? Except they are torturing an innocent person in broad daylight into confessing to a crime he didn't commit. Police may be bad in other countries but ours is worse. But to make matters more horrible, no other military that I've read about practises the disgusting abuse of power that our military does.

If the guy is a criminal, why not let police do their job? Do these guys even know what their job description entails? Or they believe because they are in uniform that makes them law enforcement officers. Ridiculous illiterate folks.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by adesanya2014: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Pavarottii(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
But in GEJ's voice,

STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION NOW?

So, why are they unduly punishing the innocent?
grin grin grin
So they shouldn't catch thieves again?
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by ClitRaider: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bluetooth2:

The pain will be too much that Ibuprofen will not work on his and anytime he thinks about that, dude won't think of taking what belongs to someone else. :m
Tramadol won't fail.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Kgdavid(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
soberdrunk:
HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION!! We are a backward nation, even mass murderers are not treated like this in civilized countries......

Hehehehehe grin

Mistakenly allow the FBI to pick you up under the Patriot Act and you will know better.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by anyicash(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why can't they torture Nnamdi kanu the same way so he can denouce biafra
When animals talk, you will know.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Even Osama bin laden will confess to crimes yet to be committed
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
See as them tie human being like turkey??
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by 4ward(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION NOW?

dada400:
Common sense is knowing the set of people notto mess with especially the army. This is how an alleged thief was treated by a soldier after being caught in the act.

According to military sources, this is the "easiest" way to get the truth out of the suspect.

See Photo below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/21/see-how-an-alleged-thief-was-treated-by-soldiers-after-being-caught-in-the-act-photo/
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by suzy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Can u imagine dat. All d politicians dat steals billions on trillions no punishment like dis for them. Na poor guy una dey treat like dis cos he is Poor. God is watching u all in 3D. *Singing African china song*
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by SaintUlot: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by soberdrunk(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kgdavid:

Hehehehehe grin

Mistakenly allow the FBI to pick you up under the Patriot Act and you will know better.

I said "civilized" countries I didn't say "America"

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by ezepresscp: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lessons for all the thieves out there. Be warned
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by pedrilo: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
mazimee:
Our uniform men are so archaic and barbaric from all standard. I am so not fucking impressed
sadly "our uniform men" are a product of our society, hence we as a people are so archaic and barbaric

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Chibudollar: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
If truly he's a thief it serves him right, dem Don show people pepper no be small.. This last Sunday 1 of those useless fellow grabbed my friends phone from his hands and took off
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
adeyemik:

Thanks bro, some folks are just out to misinform others.
Nigerian bloggers have to make money lmao grin
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by CauseTrouble: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
mrkayusfit:
mrkayusfit:

y can't dey change ur brain so dat u'll have sense
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by homealone2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Ghost01(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is so wrong. We need these military guys out of civilian spaces ASAP. I wonder what they teach them in school sef.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by ismail0007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
This comes to mind

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by rhymaholic: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
In as much as I condemn the guy from stealing. This way of getting information from him is barbaric.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Ghost01(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
soberdrunk:

I said "civilized" countries I didn't say "America"
Puzzles me how America can be the first thing on some people's mind when the talk is about human rights. What happened to countries in the Scandinavia?
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Rastamann: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
This one no be thief o, Na Boko Haram member that was captured. This picture has been on the internet for some time now.
Please stop this mis-information!
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Sayelabola(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=dada400 post=47742296]Common sense is knowing the set of people notto mess with especially the army. This is how a

Some civilians deserves no mercy, especially the terrors in their midst.

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by alaskido(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
We call this the CROCODILE TIE STYLE grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by mimee9(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
an impressed,useless thief he deserves more
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by paix(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
If a petty thief is treated this way, how will our treasury looters be treated?
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by mekussa(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
ONLY PESIN WEY DEM NEVA ROB BEFORE GO PITY D MONKEY......DEM NO EVEN DO AM WELL...DEM FOR LIGHT FIRE UNDER IM BELLE MAKE IM FOLLOW DEY FEEL D HEAT WEY IM ACTION CAUSE PEOPLE......

OGA THIF...DIS WAN NA FOR U.........

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by july66: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
dada400:
Common sense is knowing the set of people notto mess with especially the army. This is how an alleged thief was treated by a soldier after being caught in the act.

According to military sources, this is the "easiest" way to get the truth out of the suspect.

See Photo below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/21/see-how-an-alleged-thief-was-treated-by-soldiers-after-being-caught-in-the-act-photo/
make dem draw d rope go up so the guy go far from ground then cut d rope with his hand still tied.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) / Scavengers Cart Away $4 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.