Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo (39924 Views)

Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by hotspec(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
FAKE NEWS. the guy was a Boko haram member caught sometimes early ds year. A reverse image search on google will give u details.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Why can't they torture Nnamdi kanu the same way so he can denouce biafra
Why haven't you denounced ur mother's kitty?
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by geronimoedeh1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:

even if its done to nnamdi kanu n he denounces biafra as a humanbeing,its stil ok ... u fogot he is jst one man...wil such also b done to abt 30 million igbos wo believe in biafra?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by IMASTEX: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Treat the real criminals "economy looters" like this and see Nigeria economy bounce back
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by Sayelabola(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
hotspec:
FAKE NEWS. the guy was a Boko haram member caught sometimes early ds year. A reverse image search on google will give u details.

Don't fully believe in the images you see attached to news as the real occurrence.

Sometimes these news media collect array of photograph from our Fb accounts / other social apps, from the scene of another occurrence or directly through some of our personnel who have relationship ties with them.

The one I share above has never been used before, and it has happened since 2013 somewhere in Abadam LGA, Borno state.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by MeAboki(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
dada400:
Common sense is knowing the set of people notto mess with especially the army. This is how an alleged thief was treated by a soldier after being caught in the act.

According to military sources, this is the "easiest" way to get the truth out of the suspect.

See Photo below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/21/see-how-an-alleged-thief-was-treated-by-soldiers-after-being-caught-in-the-act-photo/

This is how they extort confessional statements from Boko Haram suspects, this particular one is even milder, I've seen pictures and video where they additionally load the victims back with cement blocks to it more painful.
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by chidozieikeji2: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
wicked soul
Re: Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo by YOLO1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
adunnichukwu:
if you've experienced where a thief point gun to kill someone close to you...you won;t pity dem when jungle justice is been done to dem.
God bless uou brother. I support jungle justice for thieves. If I can be on the street hustling with my level of education, I see no reason why others should steal. If you've ever witnessed robbers in action, you won't even pity them when they are caught

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) / Police Catch Touts Collecting Fees At Newly Commissioned Layby In Lagos / Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.