Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 (29396 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by cokerrammy(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Freiden:
2 FTC IN A ROW grin grin

Modified*
I feel so honoured to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends Antonio(Silvertongue), Seun(Stamina), and my best friend Remmymerlin and also my NL crush, Debbywills, and my lovely bro Leyelanre for being really heavy, strong, and always there for me. I want to thank my friend Wisexool benni, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Facebook , the fish I caught in SS1, the bulb in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the people out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone. Thank you Nairaland. God bless you all.
like seriously this is a big dream. ode
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Jeffy1206(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
Same storyline ... different locations and artistes...
God Bless Nollywood
who tell you too that Hollywood no dey repeat their story line Check versions of Tarzan, Atlantis, Cinderella, snow white etc... Stop downgrading our own jare. I watch the best and don't just look...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Afrok(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Jeffy1206:
who tell you too that Hollywood no dey repeat their story line Check versions of Tarzan, Atlantis, Cinderella, snow white etc... Stop downgrading our own jare. I watch the best and don't just look...
cheesy... and that part where I said God Bless Nollywood was downgrading too? shocked
If we're talking Hollywood here, I would've said same storyline... different locations and artistes too...
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Afrok(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Sehindemi:

grin
we twins rocks... #teamtwoguys# wink
I'm Kenny (Kehinde), I think u are Kehinde too tongue
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Jeffy1206(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... and that part where I said God Bless Nollywood was downgrading too? shocked
If we're talking Hollywood here, I would've said same storyline... different locations and artistes too...
lol that was sarcasm grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by meekyrozzay: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
OK
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Olufumzy(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Freiden:
2 FTC IN A ROW grin grin

Modified*
I feel so honoured to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends Antonio(Silvertongue), Seun(Stamina), and my best friend Remmymerlin and also my NL crush, Debbywills, and my lovely bro Leyelanre for being really heavy, strong, and always there for me. I want to thank my friend Wisexool benni, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; Facebook , the fish I caught in SS1, the bulb in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the people out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone. Thank you Nairaland. God bless you all.
hahahaha..this guy tho.
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by jordinsparkles(f): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
I thought they said filming..what I'm I seeing here. Wedding!!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by themmyd: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
[size=28pt]Who invented Make up? undecided[/size]
queen of the coast through the daughters of Jezebeel
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by niceguy7(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
mercyymai:
nice
Hi
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Came: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
This one way Funke fine like this .... Which part she wan play?... Beautiful ladies .
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Sehindemi(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
we twins rocks... #teamtwoguys# wink
I'm Kenny (Kehinde), I think u are Kehinde too tongue
Yea Darling,I'm Kenny...
Your own Twin is a guy?
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Afrok(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sehindemi:

Yea Darling,I'm Kenny...
Your own Twin is a guy?
Yes he is...
Observable difference is I keep Afro while he doesn't...
Ejire ara isokun, edun winiwini edun ori igi cheesy...
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by tonysmart2016: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
ephi123:

Newsflash: every one is getting OLD. There is no escaping it, including you.

Truth. smiley
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Sehindemi(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
Yes he is...
Observable difference is I keep Afro while he doesn't...
Ejire ara isokun, edun winiwini edun ori igi cheesy...
Awwwww...#I'mBlushing!!!

Keep that going..grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Sehindemi(f): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Freiden:
2 FTC IN A ROW grin grin

Modified*
Are you sure you're owk
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sehindemi:

Are you sure you're owk

Tell me you didn't laff while reading that
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by mikron(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Freiden:
2 FTC IN A ROW grin grin

Modified*
all this thesis abi project because u re the 1st to comment? na wa o
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Sehindemi(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Freiden:

Tell me you didn't laff while reading that
It's just a question tho!
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Sehindemi(f): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by abuaudu(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2016
going to be a great movie.
Re: Funke Akindele, Damilola Adegbite & Dakore Akande Filming At Lekki Phase 1 by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Olufumzy:

hahahaha..this guy tho.
what are ur skills?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.