Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? (1174 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Am just curious to know because am not sure they realize how much we now spend to fuel our gen. 1k fuel now is useless unlike bfor if I buy 1k fuel I go flex am like oga but know it barely last...so I wanna know if them they use gen there or them they get steady light supply...
Re: Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? by aminho(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Am just curious to know because am not sure they realize how much we now spend to fuel our gen. 1k fuel now is useless unlike bfor if I buy 1k fuel I go flex am like oga but know it barely last...so I wanna know if them they use gen there or them they get steady light supply...
yes they do but
Re: Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? by babyfaceafrica: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2016
The first question should be,do they take light in state gorvenors house?
Re: Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? by alexiej(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
There's money for fuel for generator in the budget, so yes, I believe they take light too. They just [most definitely] don't take it as frequently as they take it in Ibadan. angry angry
Re: Do They Take Light In Aso Rock? by DaBullIT(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ibadan stil get light small , except for that area i think academy area where they burnt NEPA OFFice , instead ask lagosians and maybe the people from yeebow land
alexiej:
There's money for fuel for generator in the budget, so yes, I believe they take light too. They just [most definitely] don't take it as frequently as they take it in Ibadan. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders To Militants Don’t Declare Republic Of N-delta / Opinion: Not The SSS I Have Served / PHOTOS: See The Gift Gov. Wike Gave Rivers State Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.