Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (52169 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Cambells: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday landed at the helipad in the Presidential Villa, Abuja at 8.42 a.m

He flew in from Kaduna in NAF 541 and walked to his waiting car unaided.

The President proceeded to the First Lady conference hall to meet with cabinet members and other guests.

Security was tight at the seat of power with key top officials waiting at the helipad as early as 7 a. m. for the president’s arrival.

The President had spent about 50 days on medical vacation in the United Kingdom since 19th of January

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwXRiOFso9w

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/buhari-arrives-aso-rock.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by NLSniper(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Allahuakbar!!!

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by nextprince: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Long live The President and C-in-C
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by sarrki(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord

Welcome my mentor

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by toocoded: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Let him address Nigerians cool

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Acekidc4(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Who you wan Make him see first @Op, Your Family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Shortyy(f): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Do yourself and your wife a favour and resign.
All these ediots quoting me, y'all should know by now that I rarely reply mentions, especially from nonentities.
That man is sick and obviously too old to rule this country. Let him resign and go take care of himself, not that I care about his health, cos truly I don't. But why allow a sick man rule a country when there are powerful, healthy, and other people with vision among us?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
OK
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Just here to read the comments of wailers and pained LiePob yoots. . cheesy

Sweet "melody" my eyes. cheesy

Them right now.. cheesy

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
R u telling me that aisha left d husband in London hospital n was galivanting here in Nigeria from one place to another undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
Do yourself and your wife a favour and resign.
dis his wife complained to you?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Qmerit(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
God has put them to shame again,
But is fayose still around?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Qmerit(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
[[s]quote author=Shortyy post=54447795]Do yourself and your wife a favour and resign. [/quote][/s]

Now is to resign not death song again?
Wailers are the reason this administration is
Getting more popular I swear

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by nogasimplicity: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Observing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Redhot111(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
toocoded:
Let him address Nigerians cool
Exactly my thought. Talk to ur subjects; is dat too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by obailala(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Wow! She's been waiting patiently in za oza room. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by bedspread: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
VISITS HIS FIRST LADY.... (I NO UNDERSTAND THIS PEOPLE AGAIN)!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Qmerit(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Redhot111:

Exactly my thought. Talk to ur subjects; is dat too much to ask?

Haba, he will do so when he wish not wen you wish. Abi u de find where u go say the voice look dead but the body alive. ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Cambells: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Photos of Buhari meeting with ministers

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by shaddoww: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Watch as tension begin to rise in d coming days, one thing I learnt from his absence is dat, it is not APC dat people hate but d president himself, his style of leadership isn't just acceptable to a lot of people. And while he was away, I discovered dat d Fulanis n Hausas were a bit on a low key bt now dat he is back, their audacity to cause trouble is back, the people of Ile ife should b watchful.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
What's the fanfare about?
What's all the fuss for?

First of all PMB needs to be ashamed of himself for seeking medical care in a FOREIGN country when he is the President of a whole nation of 170+ million. I guess people who cannot afford overseas treatment should be left to perish in the substandard hospitals we have right?

He had better sit himself down and get to work, rather than the paparazzi up and down the BMC crew is doing on his behalf.

27 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by ministeriallist: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2017
obailala:
Wow! She's been waiting patiently in za oza room. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by VirginFinder: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Okay

What next? Please address the nation...

No time!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by nwabobo: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Lord

Welcome my mentor

Your mentor?

So you plan becoming a dullard?

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Benevee: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Lord
Welcome my mentor

so u are a Christian

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by hucienda: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Mr President.

Take care of your health and if you know you cannot steer the ship of state, honourably resign.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by lilytender: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:
What's the fanfare about?
What's all the fuss for?

First of all PMB needs to be ashamed of himself for seeking medical care in a FOREIGN country when he is the President of a whole nation of 170+ million. I guess people who cannot afford overseas treatment should be left to perish in the substandard hospitals we have right?

He had better sit himself down and get to work, rather than the paparazzi up and down the BMC crew is doing on his behalf.

Your party and its gang of thieves were there for 16 years, what did they do apart from looting our treasury?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Benevee:

so u are a Christian

A confirmed one

Devoid of hatred

Full of love

As taught in Jeremiah 32:27

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

A confirmed one

Devoid of hatred

Full of love

As taught in Jeremiah 32:27

Hmmm Sarrki, finally Baba is back o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by khalidjnr(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba Oyoyo Baba Oyoyo

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria / Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures) / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.