Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,812 members, 7,824,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) (462 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by tonero4urch(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Dear Girls,

Many ladies and gentlemen have been in toxic and unhealthy relationship and are scared to leave for fear of starting all over again. Many do this with hope that their partner will change whereas they don’t know that humans rarely change- we only adjust temporarily.

To all of you who think that it will be catastrophic to leave your partner, believe me when I say that is better you leave that relationship that have no future than to be waiting in hope for a happy ending all to no avail.

He keeps maltreating you; he keeps tormenting you; he keeps abusing you; he keeps making you feel inferior, he keeps making you regret knowing him; he keeps comparing you with his ‘ex’, he keeps telling you he regret knowing you; he keeps letting you feel that you are not good enough for him.

How long do you think you will continue like that, how long can you continue lying to yourself that it will be alright, how long can you continue having a swollen face all because of blows from him, how long can you continue to say the word ‘ I am sorry' even when he offended you. How long……? How long…..?

The time for that change is now- do it and you will be glad you did.

Sincerely,

A guy that truly cares,

For more Relationship Advice click.....www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by tonero4urch(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Free yourself!!!

Nice

(1) (Reply)

. / Pastor Gets Thrown Out During Church Service.(video) / Advice Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.