Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister (12771 Views)

Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister / Dogara: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against 3 Reps Yet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by tmanis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
dzg

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Pobosky12: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
We will always remain champion

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by sanc2s(f): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigeria is such a joke

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
They waited for the ambassador to exit before this whitewash. Hope these jokers know there are handover notes

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by sanc2s(f): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigeria ntoor

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by khalhokage(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
In my opinion, when it comes to matters of sexual misconduct, Nigerian politicians should always be guilty until proven innocent.

As for these men, i'm not letting them off the hook yet, we haven't heard the last of this matter.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Ifetex(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
and this

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by bareal(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Even when Mr. Dino publicly vowed to fvck Mrs. Remi in the asss?

Sorry, not my business...This thin line between light and darkness is killing oh

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Power2470(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
283436BD
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Pavarottii(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
reasonwitme:
if really these men were innocently accused,then it's worth every legal actions.sadly,I never believed they were innocent simply because they are Nigerians.
Hope u r not a Nigerian. Cos if u r. U r also irresponsible like the men u r accusing of such claims
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make una no chop una words like nff did days ago

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by tabisegroup(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
chomchom1:
Confusion everywher undecidede
except in my house
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by tabisegroup(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Power2470:
283436BD
why are u this beautiful??

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Look at their faces. They even look like ra..pists. Stoopid baboons without manners and intelligence.There's no smoke without fire, for there to have been such fact against them it must have happened. Am such they threatened that white man that had evidence against them n thts why he did not show up. Even at such high governmental status they go around fooking like dogs. Hopeless men. These are the role modelS to boys , tomorrow they will turn to ra....pists.
Awusa goats.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by abimic(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
porka:
Unfortunately, these people have been thoroughly maligned in the most vicious manner by that despicable ambassador.

The national assembly should conduct an investigation into the activities of that ambassador during his stay in Nigeria.
And to what end would that be?
An ambassador that failed to appear before the joint committee hearing the matter up to two times.....
Hardly would they have evidence to nail those law makers, the only way out is to sue those guys, management of the hotel they lodged and the girl in question, for defamation of character and I doubt a Nigerian court would be able to do that. The ambassador knows nothing than what he's being told from US.
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by AlanSugar(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
No news. James ibori was pronounced innocent in nigeria before being proven guilty in the UK. Naija scamming polithievecians, una kwantinu. I have nothing further.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Qmerit(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
For weeks now USA Amb said he has a video evidence, he was summoned to bring the evidence before he was changed he never show up, and another invitation was sent to the new Amb yet no one came to house of rep to give evidence!
Or re they cooking one to be released later?
I trust USA can't ve such evidence and kept it so long!
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by KissCODE(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
So....the foreign affairs minister will speak for USA abi.......USA would have contacted those honourables and neqotiate terms and conditions of not providing evidences.............USA smart bajeh undecided
D; USA has removed their ambassador because they knew there was no sexual anything done by those house members.

If such ever happend the video would have been trending on many social media platforms.

It was a badly cooked up lies that will backfire against the USA therefore they quickly removed Enwistle as their ambassador to Nigeria.
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
abimic:

And to what end would that be?
An ambassador that failed to appear before the joint committee hearing the matter up to two times.....
Hardly would they have evidence to nail those law makers, the only way out is to sue those guys, management of the hotel they lodged and the girl in question, for defamation of character and I doubt a Nigerian court would be able to do that. The ambassador knows nothing than what he's being told from US.
ALl these are the least of thier worries, thier major worries is as things stand, The can no longer get into the USA.Nah that one pain the senators pass.
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Akinaukwa: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
In the voice of Fayose, they should travel back to America if they are innocent.

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by David0(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
I've always known there's no evidence.
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Qmerit:
For weeks now USA Amb said he has a video evidence, he was summoned to bring the evidence before he was changed he never show up, and another invitation was sent to the new Amb yet no one came to house of rep to give evidence!
Or re they cooking one to be released later?
I trust USA can't ve such evidence and kept it so long!
The House of Reps (and NASS, in general) have no power to summon the ambassador/High commissioner of a foreign country to appear before it.
SO, the HOR can keep issuing futile summons till 2019..

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Qmerit(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2016
CFCman:

The House of Reps (and NASS, in general) have no power to summon the ambassador/High commissioner of a foreign country to appear before it.
SO, the HOR can keep issuing futile summons till 2019..

So how do they investigate it then!
I never knew that was why the Amb didn't come!
Thanks for the clarification
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by awoluyi(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2016
I beileve the sexual allegation made against these "Honourable" members. Why? Because a "distinguished" thug recently said to a woman "I will beat nonsense out of you, climb you and impregnate you; and nothing will happen.
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by Ikem11(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2016
My advice to the 3 law makers... No try visit US cos u may be arrested. They keeping quiet doesn't mean they don't have proofs
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by imohrol(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2016
if they can't provide any evident. legal sue for deformation of characters. very bad. on the part of US.
Re: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against Lawmakers – Foreign Affairs Minister by charles2020: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
If there is no evidence, then they ( house members) should sue the American ambassador. That's the only way I will believe what the minister said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode / Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine / APC NEC Transfers Its Powers To National Working Committee for the next 90 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.